It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America has made a massive mistake now.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by WilsonWilson
The video just seems to be a mash up of every time he's mentioned islam.

That tends to be all that those who claim that he's a sooper seekrit muslim have. No proof, just lots of finger pointing.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

I'll grant you the point, that Usama or Obama, or whatever his name is ... isn't a Christian, except maybe in name only. But that he's a Sunni muslim, is the worst crap I've ever heard. Just because he sympathizes with people of sunni muslim origin, for getting hurt by #e or shiat (or whatever) muslims, doesn't automatically make him sunni muslim.

Just like, I sympathize with a lot of black people ... it doesn't make black, does it. The only people who would call me black, because I sympathise with them, would be some retarded Ku-Ku-Klan member (to be read as Coo-Coo-Klan).

If you can get my drift.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Oh lord, that has to be the worst 'proof' of Obama being a super sekrit muslim I've seen yet.

UK here too, not noticed this 'ground swell' either.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

Originally posted by micpsi
That's not what was stated about his religion on his Indonesian school registration form:
theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com...
And that is a REAL certificate!
Obama is no more Christian than I am Martian

And yet he goes to church with his family, has talked about being a Christian and has never, ever claimed to be a Muslim. Citing what an administrator wrote when he was a small child is hardly proof.

You might want to look into the details about the ring he wears. For the time being, we'll overlook the several instances of his fake identity as being a real American by birth and conviction.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   

well the America's and some other countries big mistake is that they are supporting radicals. radicals from any group will have no reputation among people. this has nothing to do with nations and even Americans. such foreign policies are made by elites. even Obama has not the ultimate power for deciding. moreover he is not a Muslim. many people have claims of being religious but they are not, let alone Obama. religion is not a label but a belief.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Why "all Christians"? Why does this have to boil down to religion? The piss poor job this administration and Congress have been doing is bad for us all. Not just those of us in the U.S., I mean the whole planet. I couldn't care less about what "God" he prays to, as long as he does his job. Which seems to be too much to ask, unless of course it's something he wants to do.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

Real American.
Does this mean those who werent born in America arent real americans, are they fake americans?

Although i am not saying he wasnt born in america, but i think saying US citizens who werent born there arent real Americans is very very telling of a certain mindset.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alternative4u
I really do fear for every Christian on earth, it now looks certain that America has a Sunni Muslim President in power, and that is the reason he wants to Attack Iran, Russia, China with the help of his anti Christian brothers.
Why Cameron was led by the nose to go along with this madness I will never know, our Queen must be really worried about what Cameron is doing today. The battles between the 2 major Muslim groups has been going on for 1000's of years, well Hundreds anyway, and I assure you Cameron is crap at history, he was ask who started WW1 and he said Malta, what type of leader is he to say he will fight Russia & China over Syria? yet he said it yesterday.
If America voted to put such a person into the White House then it's there own stupid fault, but for heavens sake why should all UK Christians be killed with you?

It's the French and our British governments that are pushing for intervention in Syria. Obama has been a bit of Obummer in these plans... I dare say he has been one of the more cautious leaders in all of this mess.

Oh and hear is a gift for you :

You should wear it often, simply because the UK,France or the USA have no desire to go kick some commie butt. We'd rather keep our cheap imports thank you
and the east would like to keep our fake money rolling in

You are right to fear for every christian on earth though, infact you should extend that fear to all of your brothers and sisters... Stupidity will effect us all and I really do fear the stupid.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

This situation is mentioned in the Bible under Mathew 24 ver 21-23 a great nations leader will deceive there people, and great danger will be brought unto them, well it makes you wonder, we were told by America that man had got to the moon, they lied about that too, so they have done it more than once.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   

And that is where your whole threads credibility fails....they did goto the moon. Also you could say that about many many countries leaders, from the year 0 til now.
Religious clap trap.
edit on 16-6-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Regardless of religion ,seems they use the first term to test the waters ,and then to a full on I am god thing in their second term .
It's a recipe,and it makes for a pot of garbage .

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun

Originally posted by micpsi
That's not what was stated about his religion on his Indonesian school registration form:
theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com...
And that is a REAL certificate!
Obama is no more Christian than I am Martian

And yet he goes to church with his family, has talked about being a Christian and has never, ever claimed to be a Muslim. Citing what an administrator wrote when he was a small child is hardly proof.

You might want to look into the details about the ring he wears. For the time being, we'll overlook the several instances of his fake identity as being a real American by birth and conviction.

(Sigh) He was born in Hawaii. His mother was American. Therefore he's a yank. Case closed.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

This could apply to tony Blair during the Iraq war.
Lying to the country about WMD's, dragging is into a war which has put the country in danger.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   

reply to post by micpsi

This situation is mentioned in the Bible under Mathew 24 ver 21-23 a great nations leader will deceive there people, and great danger will be brought unto them, well it makes you wonder, we were told by America that man had got to the moon, they lied about that too, so they have done it more than once.

Russia watched every Apollo mission like hawks and they do not claim any of it was faked. So why would they accept those missions for what they were if they are the nemesis of the US?

Surely they would have called their bluff by now

I should have gave you a spade not a tin foil hat, then again you don't need much help digging this hole you are putting yourself in

Personally I prefer reading works of Nostradamus to get my crazy cooked up prophecies... Less chance of being indoctrinated into following a cult that does no good for man.
edit on 16-6-2013 by RAY1990 because: bad grammer

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

reply to post by micpsi

You seem to believe a lot... interesting things don't you?

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
OP , you made massive mistake with this thread

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Except that America doesn't have a Sunni Muslim President. He's a Christian.

Correction: he SAYS he's a Christian...

Since WHEN have politicians ever spoken the truth?

Obama has been proven by more than one fact checking organization to be a habitual liar.

There are two kinds of people in the world – sayers and doers.

Doers actually do all the things that sayers talk about.

Hell is FULL of so called "Christians".

edit on 16-6-2013 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by RAY1990

Russia watched every Apollo mission like hawks and they do not claim any of it was faked. So why would they accept those missions for what they were if they are the nemesis of the US?

The Russians are living in a glass house, and have the "sense" not to throw rocks ... that is no proof, that the US isn't living in a glass house. Because the Russians didn't throw rocks at it...

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

"Christianity" ... that is the people who accept "Jesus" as being crucified to save THEM. It's the people who accept the blood of the innocent, as sacrifice, for their own sins.

It's the American soldier who kills Children in Iraq, and says he's saving them from Saddam. Then goes home, and wants to impeach Rumsfelt for it. It's the German soldier, who murdered Jews, and then goes home and wants to hang Hitler for it. It's the Syrian soldier, who murders women and children, and then wants to hang Assad for it. It's the Lybian, who murders women and children, and mames and violates Ghaddaffi for it.

But all the murderers, and violaters ... the haters, and killers of women and children, go free. Because they crucified their Jesus for their sins. And "God" (America, Roman Empire or who ever) forgives them, because he was pleased with the blood sacrifice.

So, you think the problem with the world is "Christianity" or, maybe the problem with the world, is humanity itself.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Except that America doesn't have a Sunni Muslim President. He's a Christian.

Correction: he SAYS he's a Christian...

Since WHEN have politicians ever spoken the truth?

Obama has been proven by more than one fact checking organization to be a habitual liar.

There are two kinds of people in the world – sayers and doers.

Doers actually do all the things that sayers talk about.

edit on 16-6-2013 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

So are you also claiming that he's a sooper seekrit muslim?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join