It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Getting raised, thinking about the ILLUMINATI...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Outside thinking about the illuminati, I look up at the moon and surrounding it is a perfect triangle in the cloud break with the moon at the toop acting as an eye.. And as soon as I notice it, is gone just as quick. I come inside and turn o.d. onto the greatest game ever played. Right before the ten minute mark I get to thinking about illuminati symbolism in movies. Not even 5 seconds later I pause the movie because I see what I think to be masonic symbols, don t know because my glasses broke but not even 1 second after that in the movie a carriage drives by with the company name OMNI-BUS. The three goals of the Illuminati are to obtain the three omns of god on earth. Omni-presense, omni-potence, and omni-science . The ability to be everywhere at the same time, The ability to have unlimited power and the ability to know everything that can be known.

What kind of EXPERIENCE would you call that? Coincidence? Really how often does a quadfecta of Illuminati based occurences happen four times in a span of less that 10 minutes in even people who are being haughted by the illuminati.

Tell me what you think ATS. I am dumbfound of this event of synchronicity.
edit on 16-6-2013 by lucifer6 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-6-2013 by lucifer6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by lucifer6

My opinion is you had some synchronism as you said, but did happen naturally or was it planned on purpose. You are not the only one who has this kind of thing happening to him. Do not forget we are being watched on the other side, beware what you let show to the others concerning this kind of topic in everyday life would be my best advice.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   
night ATS. Take er easy.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Hey Luci!

Seek and you shall find. Sometimes you see what you are looking for.

Remember that most esoteric symbolism is based on universal truths and things like Sacred Geometry. You're going to see similar things all over the natural world since most esoteric symbols reflect the Natural Order.

Also, who is the Illuminati exactly? There isn't a group anymore with this name, and if we are to interpret it as 'all whom are enlightened', that's a pretty big group of people from various groups and cultures the world over. And truly enlightened people have no interest in sinister plots, worldly ambitions, or having the upper hand on the masses.

Peace + Love!

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   

It is clear from your text that you see what you want to see.
The moon is the moon, and clouds are clouds. Movies are movies.
"Illuminati" does not exist.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Heliophant

If I may.... (TY)
I learned to see what medical emblems disguised from me.
It was/is valuable to me.
The terms doctor and medicine were revealed to me in Spanish and it said:
1. DEUX DARA! (English:: God gives!)
2. ME DA SEGÑA! (English: Gives me signs!)

Apart from that there were/are series of signs that educated my Roman Catholic values..

A caduceus: The angel of the lord our God devoured by fear and doubt!

A rod of asclepeus: the branch of the tree of eternal and everlasting life devoured by my temptation!

A sword: the sword of truth and justice devoured by my blasphemy!
The actual sword is found on the "American cancer society" logo...

A cup of hygaeia: the cup of the lord our God devoured by my surrender!

The four emblems are riddled with serpents. Six to be exact.

These six serpents gave rise to my speculation I was/am a dragon with seven heads.
I in turn utilized the six points of the star of David and concluded that it was my reflection.
description: each point was a serpent (6) and the center was me.
Fear, doubt, temptation, blasphemy (x2 double edge sword), and surrender.

I am apostacy.

BTW: the cup is woman.
The prescription symbol read in Latin: Rex Xang... devoured by my unawares

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
The mind organizes and associates seemingly disparate events and images. Ordo ab chao. Occult knowledge is "nothing" but veiled scientific knowledge.

What elevates mere coincidence to synchronicity is meaning. Seems like your experience had some kind of meaning for you. Maybe the universe is trying to show you something? Take stock of the mundane events in your current situation. Perhaps there's more there than what meets the eye, so to speak.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinocchio

The serpent is a symbol of knowledge, wisdom and both physical and spiritual evolution. Please don't tread on him! I don't think a staff represents "the angel of the lord". Does "the lord" only have one angel? The staff in fact represents nature. The serpents around a staff therefore represents knowledge of the ways of nature.

The sword represents the intellect and division/categorization. Airy angels of Adonai have been known to wield these on occasion. The cup represents emotion and receptivity/acceptance.

In simplest terms, the so-called Star of David is a western version of the yin/yang. The upward triangle symbolizes fire/masculine and the downward triangle is water/feminine. Also, what does this have to do with the OP?

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Coincidence. I watched the news today very briefly on the BBC reporting the presidential vote in Iran. In it the report used other stations footage but what caught my eye was the triangle and stylized eye in the bottom right-hand corner. I didn't catch what network/station it was but it was very blatant. Anyway, when it cut back to the BBC news room the camera cut away from the presenter and panned over the open plan studio floor. The desks/workstations are all laid out in the shape of an eye. Posted this just in case anybody's interested.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Your right about some of the cabals or what ever you want to call the Illuminati's goals there's others but i would say there are three forms of synchronicity 1.The synchronicity that the Illuminati plans to trick people with 2. some just happen for different reasons and 3.God..........telling the three apart is hard but if you get down the patterns it can be learned.....

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by lucifer6
The three goals of the Illuminati are to obtain the three omns of god on earth. Omni-presense, omni-potence, and omni-science . The ability to be everywhere at the same time, The ability to have unlimited power and the ability to know everything that can be known.

Where did you get this information?

Where can the "Illuminati" be found?

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

MTV.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

MTV.

Right you are augustus. Lmao. Hollywood is just bout the only place you can find anything on them. Their love for the theatrics...

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucifer6

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

MTV.

Right you are augustus. Lmao. Hollywood is just bout the only place you can find anything on them. Their love for the theatrics...

So in other words fantasy land, yeah,

lets all go fantasy land where the Illuminati rule with an Iron fist behind the curtain that hidden in plain site

Devil worshipers also I assume?

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale
Devil worshipers also I assume?

Of course. Who else would take the 'M' out of MTV?

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
still at it luc6?

something seems to be trying to get your attention..

..but will you worship the creation or the creator?

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

Just saw a tr3b last night at sunset... within view of air traffic control tower and within 2-4 miles within a us army f16 hanger. Weird humming noise like it was using solfeggio frequencies to levitate. My whole body was humming. Also flying below radar range.

Made me think that the solfeggio frequencies could be used to manipulate the electro magnetic field and reduce gravitational forces.

Using sound to levitate things... makes me think of the crazy idea of using sound to build the pyrimid.
edit on 22-6-2013 by lucifer6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   

It is usual to see illuminati symbols in the sky, and next to a airforce base?
If I didn't have a cold I would ask you more questions about your background to see if you have any connections with secret societies.

top topics

join