It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg 2013 --- what have they decreed for us?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
The recent Bilderberg 2013 Conference at the Grove Watford.
What is a Grove?
Its to do with the Goddess Diana and the worship of snakes ... Sideline ....

1. GMO in the UK where as we were not having this poison thrust upon us .
Its Time to look again at GMO Food (poison) our PM
www.telegraph.co.uk...
2 RBS make sure its sold as cheap as chips so taxpayers get chips while the stock exchange gets the gravy and even if its boss is making it better for the minions just sack him... Rome gives bread and circuses but not too much bread
www.itv.com...
3 The War in the Syria
www.bbc.co.uk...

So there may be more but these are the Alerts I have seen after Bilderburg plus Cameron panickening over an EEU referedum

Can you add More ....

My Mantra
Vote for people who represent people not corparations
Lets make MP/ Senators banned from Lobbyist
and stop buying from corporations .... Wallmart, KFC, Mcdonalds, Star Bucks you know who I mean but make your own coffee, make your own burger , fry your own chicken and live longer... Peace All
edit on 15-6-2013 by robertauthor because: (no reason given)

edit on 15/6/13 by JAK because:

Mod edit: Caps removed. Please see The use of All Caps Thank you - Jak

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
IN THE UK WITH HAVE UKIP
This party makes the tptb wet their pants
Thats why so many hit pieces in the Press
So if you want to be part of the revolution ... but cannot comnit due to work, lifestyle or other ...
[Snip]
You have a whole year to judge what I am saying is right plus tell your friends and family its our only chance in the UK for retribution
edit on 15/6/13 by JAK because: Please see Terms and Conditions of Use 15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I'd like the entire transcript for the bildenberg and feel treason and charges need to be laid for their conflict and interest, anyone on public purse is not legally allowed to attend such things!

And a list of all attendees and speakers.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
The reason for this post is that urgent Current eventsthat I am highlighting what this group that Kenneth Clarke stated on Oath in the UK Parliament make no decistions upon are unfolding ... Making a case for legal action if proved to be so

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Yes, its treason. A foreign group meeting and determining the course of nations. High Treason!

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
That bunch of Global Zionist patsies think they are top echelon because they go to a meeting where they are led to believe they are running the world . The Zionist so called Jews ( Rothschilds ) are running the world and are following the Protocols of Zion to fully conquer us all . The NWO is their goal and the Gentile will be their serfs .
The American Military Intelligence confirmed that the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion as it is also known was indeed real in 1919.

new topics

top topics

join