It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2nd Chechen blast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 11:50 AM
link   
abcnews.go.com...

I think what I find most chilling about this is the fairly new use of female suicide bombers.

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 12:40 PM
link   

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I have to agree with A.V.

its almost as if the media dont want to show the desperation of women in oppressed countries

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daystar

its almost as if the media dont want to show the desperation of women in oppressed countries

What you must ask yourself is this, "Why is the Saudi bombing reported 100 times more then the Chechen bombing???"

How come the one is more important than the other???

Is it because of the fact that no Americans died in the Chechen blast???

Is Russia telling the US media to back down???

If they are, why???

Do the Russians really expect anyone to even want to go to Russia anyway???

Russian police say "Don't come!!!", and Russian Government say "Yes"???

I think that the United States is the one telling the media to back down. Why???

Well, they obviously want to tone down the seriousness of the threat Al-Quida poses in the US and around the World. Otherwise they would realize that the Al-Quida network has struck again with it's vast array of factions and brigades. They struck in several places, several different times, through out several different days. That is the mark of the Network. The Saud Royal Family has ties to that same network, yet our government ignores these obvious implicating factors. The Crown Prince is an old friend of Usama Bin Laden. So why is it that we allow him to rule???

The same reason we allowed Castro to rule. Passivity and fear. That is all. That is what stops the human from being free. We must start asking our leaders what they intend to do about the corruptors of the world. People in the Royal Family in Saudi Arabia, and in the high cabinets of the Iranian Government. People in the Pakistani Army and Intelligence Core. That is the real axis of evil. Our government knows this, but they do nothing.

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 03:18 PM
link   
abcnews.go.com...

www.cnn.com...

[Edited on 14-5-2003 by Fry2]

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fry2
abcnews.go.com...

www.cnn.com...

[Edited on 14-5-2003 by Fry2]

Look, do the 'journalists' discuss this on television???

No.

That is what I want to see. I want to see the reports discuss the links between the two bombings and the reasons for such links. They don't because it is way too 'fragile'. Yet what is becoming more and more fragile is the situation with the radicals and militants with their horrible wars. Whether they be religious, civil, national, or proxy. The Al-Quida-HizbAllah International Alliance is growing in great numbers. The Kurds are being destroyed, and the Iraqi Government is in complete disarray. The Bin Laden Group always wanted to enter Iraq and 'clean it up'. They figure that they can turn the secular population into the 'greatest Islamic state ever'. In other words, it would be like Afghanistan. The Iranian Government has a stronghold in Saddam City, Baghdad, and in other areas of the country. Al-Quida and Iran both support, train and fund a group called "Al Ansar Islam Group", headed by the nasty Mullah Krekar. This is an obvious Al-Quida-Iranian Government link but it is widely ignored, not only by the Government, but by the media.

People sometimes seem to forget that the media is supposed to give you the eye to the un-seen world. Yet it is only the eye of what the All Seeing Eye wants you to see. It is the corruptors on top of the nexus of devious men and women who show you what you see. Otherwise the American people would be disgusted with not only themselves but with the rest of the world.

People are blind and want to be. What makes that so???

Hell.

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 05:57 PM
link   
im supprised that the chechens are turining to tactics like this. i know that they are muslims but i thought that only A-rabs fought like cowards. now i have seen every thing. im also suprised that the ruskies have not increased their military presence in the region. this is all it takes. first military targets are hit by these bombers then it could escalate to the bombers hitting russian civilian targets. soon the life inside the russian federation is like live in isreal and the gaza strip.

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 11:52 AM
link   
To the paranoid - There is no link chechan terroist attacks and Al-Qeda. The only thing that the Arabs are good for in Chechnya is money.

Why was the bombing not more widely reported in the West ? Simply because, no westerners were killed and it is very hard to get press access to these areas.

Anyway there is at least 1 probably more Chechan terrorist bombings and attacks a week. If you want to see some video of what they do, look at this thread :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

As well women have been used as fighters and suicide bombers since the first Chechan war in 1994-6.

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daystar

Much like our own liberal based media didn't want to show how women were oppressed and treated like livestock in Iraq. The very groups who pledge to defend women's rights were willing to look the other way and even condemn any action that would stop the oppression because it wasn't in their political party's best interest. More contradiction...

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 12:23 PM
link   

How come the one is more important than the other???

Is it because of the fact that no Americans died in the Chechen blast???

Bing! bing! bing! You get to advance to the Bonus round AV!

top topics

join