It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A tip to all women, when dating a new guy (from a guy)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
My approach? Be absolutely who I am. (Just like here.) A woman who is going to be with me for any length of time is going to get a part of my heart. I can't fake day after day, nor do I want to.

I'd much rather get a rejection in the first half hour than after half a year. It's not hard to find another person, it is hard to get over a sour relationship.

I too was always myself when dating new people. I like to get the shock over with quickly and either they can take it or they can't. Only the strong survive.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
As a male, I agree, but it works both ways of course.
Today, there are two excellent ways to check somebody out.
If they are computer savvy, put their name into Google or some other search engine and see what you get.
If they are less worldly, put their name into one of the criminal records sites. It may cost you a few bucks but the data may save heartache down the line.

Most importantly, ladies, what kind of a guy are you attracted to? Some women can't help themselves but be attracted to the bad boy or mysterious type. So it is important to know if you, yourself, are sitting yourself up for failure. (My son is one of that type, and I swear, the women in his life know they are really just asking for failure but can't help themselves.)

Trust is one of the most important qualities in a relationship. But extending that to a new lover has its limits. Blind trust is not healthy and is not to be given gratis. It is earned. Keep your eyes and ears open. Are there indications that a response or explanation from your man just seems shaky or too illogical?

Know you limits and tolerances for how you want from a man. The most common mistake most women make is that they believe they can change the man into what they want. That rarely happens without some form of resistance from the man. You can count on it.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

He hates her because she essentially ruined his life so she could have him forever. One of the most evil acts that a person could do. She's basically imprisoned him in an inescapable hell. A lifetime of responsibility that he didn't want or ask for all because she was selfish and insecure.

Takes two to tango. He at least has to share some of the responsibility himself, as he could have taken steps to thwart pregnancy as well.....

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
op sounds like a chump who would use this kind of rubbish to try and impress a girl.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

True, there's always things that you could do to thwart pregnancy, but no matter what you try, in cases like this(if it is indeed what I contend it to be), you're against someone who's goal is the exact opposite. You might not go into a situation thinking "I have to take steps to thwart pregnancy" if you are actually trusting the person you're with. Preventing and thwarting are different things.

If a man has no reproductive rights, shouldn't he then have no reproductive responsibility?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join