It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[EXPOSED] Aliens, The Illuminati and The Meaning of Life

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Lets just hope I can make it to you guys without this being deleted straight away (again) by 'them'.
I have figured out the secret of all. Our existence, aliens and the illuminati. Remember I am risking everything just to get this information to you people.

As you all may know, the Bermuda triangle was recently discovered to have a giant crystal pyramid containing a vast amount of energy. I believe this is an alien antenna that broadcasts all the happenings on earth to aliens living on a certain planet/galaxy and that this is their form of entertainment. They have superior minds that allows them to process all that is happening on earth (and other planets)simultaneously. The pyramid is the alien media sign.

In the egyptian times, the aliens regularly visited earth and contacted humans directly only to get the human race going (to broadcast earth). Because in the egyptian times humans were not as advanced as they are now, the aliens assisted them by building pyramids (marking their teritory on earth as a media planet) and they gave the egyptians knowledge and controlled them. This is evident through ancient egyptian drawings and writings. As the human race became more evolved, the aliens hid themselves, forming a group and controlled humans hidden and through symbols.

The Illuminati is this select group of aliens, and they are directing the 'show' earth. They are the ones who direct what happens in order to keep earth interesting to viewers. They change the course of events using their powers (for e.g. religion, celebrities, shootings, bombings, wars, deaths etc) and they brainwash the population in order to keep their 'show' interesting and new.

Aliens are the demons.

Thank You,
Please feel free to expand

Also, this is NOT a theory. This is the TRUTH.

I will not go into explaining the evidence as they can easily be found online, just look it up
edit on 15-6-2013 by TheOneWhoKnowsTooMuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

reply to post by TheOneWhoKnowsTooMuch

As you all may know, the Bermuda triangle was recently discovered to have a giant crystal pyramid containing a vast amount of energy.

No, I didn't know that. Where did you find this out?

earth as a media planet) and they gave the egyptians knowledge and controlled them. This is evident through ancient egyptian drawings and writings.

Everybody but people who can't prove that, disagree.

The Illuminati is this select group of aliens, and they directing the 'show' earth. They are the ones who direct what happens in order to keep earth interesting to viewers.

Can you name a few of them?

Please feel free to expand on my theory

A theory requires some actual evidence or demonstrations/experiments. This seems more like hypothesis.

Where did you come across this knowledge? I would love to read any and all sources you have to offer.

~Tenth

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 6/15/2013 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
You must have worked quite hard to get twenty posts in one day to allow you to post your first thread. We get a lot of these I know the answer threads here and I am betting this one will turn out the same.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Please feel free to expand on my theory Also, this is NOT a theory. This is the TRUTH.

It's either a theory or its the truth. Which is it???

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Oh, this is the truth? ok, well thank you, please just kindly link me to your sources. Anything you have that clearly shows this in Egyptian hieroglyphs/ paintings, and of course the scientific case study or documentation of this crystal pyramid. I would love to join you in this truth..... after of course seeing this clear evidence you have that all the rest of us missed.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneWhoKnowsTooMuch
The Illuminati is this select group of aliens, and they directing the 'show' earth. They are the ones who direct what happens in order to keep earth interesting to viewers. They change the course of events using their powers (for e.g. religion, celebrities, shootings, bombings, wars, deaths etc)and they brainwash the population in order to keep their 'show' interesting and new.

Wow Southpark was right all along

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by sylent6

Please feel free to expand on my theory Also, this is NOT a theory. This is the TRUTH.

Killing me Sylent.... i was saving that for later

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Sometimes I feel like I am in giant reality show.

Could you provide a location for this crystal pyramid?

The Bermuda Triangle is kind of large.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
The bermuda triangle is a con just to sell books.
More ships have disappeared in the English channel. If so true why isn't it even in the top 10 most dangerous shipping lanes?

Also I really hope If first contact occurred you are not the person who is involved....calling them Demons.
Btw anyone get the feeling that we had a thread like this a few days back where the author got banned?

[*SNIP*]
edit on 15-6-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15/6/13 by JustMike because: Reference to specific banned members removed.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by sylent6

It's probably more of a hypothesis than either a theory or truth, but since a hypothesis is an "educated guess" without some citation or sources, I'm not even too sure if its educated, so OP, please elaborate with some facts.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneWhoKnowsTooMuch

As you all may know, the Bermuda triangle was recently discovered to have a giant crystal pyramid containing a vast amount of energy. I believe this is an alien antenna that broadcasts all the happenings on earth to aliens living on a certain planet/galaxy and that this is their form of entertainment. They have superior minds that allows them to process all that is happening on earth (and other planets)simultaneously. The pyramid is the alien media sign.

During the egyptian times, the aliens regularly visited earth to 'get their show going'. Because in the egyptian times humans were not as advanced as they are now, the aliens assisted them by building pyramids (marking their teritory on earth as a media planet) and they gave the egyptians knowledge and controlled them. This is evident through ancient egyptian drawings and writings. As the human race became more evolved, the aliens had to hide themselves, forming a group and controlled humans hidden and through symbols.

The Illuminati is this select group of aliens, and they directing the 'show' earth. They are the ones who direct what happens in order to keep earth interesting to viewers. They change the course of events using their powers (for e.g. religion, celebrities, shootings, bombings, wars, deaths etc)and they brainwash the population in order to keep their 'show' interesting and new.

Aliens are the demons.

Thank You,
Please feel free to expand

I will not go into explaining the evidence as they can easily be found online, just look it up

The illuminati are guiding us so we dont get stuck in our current phase of ascension. Wow you really need some help.

It is an artifical merkaba. The same exact "MULTIPLE" structures can be found on mars

We were not as advance in egyptian times because during the time of atlantis The "artificical merkaba" malfunctioned cause a tear in space time allowing lower dimensional less "EVOLVED" beings to run amuck in our dimension. Most were rounded up by Thoth and the ascended masters and other extra terrestrial beings and sent back to their perspective dimension but some were able to escape the "round up". ALL THANKS TO THOSE PESKY LITTLE MARTIANS.

edit on 15-6-2013 by lucifer6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Youre way behind times...a Bahamian pyramid was found in the late 1960's-70's by a diver and was written about. It included his account of swimming inside and finding a giant hand holding a crystal etc, etc.

I feel that if your knowledge was unaware of the timing of this "latest" release of old information...then you are privy to nothing alien or otherwise.

The "truth" therefore...and lack of of any research...shows you are either very young and didn't research the topic fully....or just read about it in a latest news story.

Either way, its old news in the news...again. So how come you didn't know that if your "truth" is real?

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucifer6

The illuminati are guiding us so we dont get stuck in our current phase of ascension. Wow you really need some help.

It is an artifical merkaba. The same exact "MULTIPLE" structures can be found on mars

We were not as advance in egyptian times because during the time of atlantis The "artificical merkaba" malfunctioned cause a tear in space time allowing lower dimensional less "EVOLVED" beings to run amuck in our dimension. Most were rounded up by Thoth and the ascended masters and other extra terrestrial beings and sent back to their perspective dimension but some were able to escape the "round up". ALL THANKS TO THOSE PESKY LITTLE MARTIANS.

edit on 15-6-2013 by lucifer6 because: (no reason given)

Wait, you go off saying things like this and in the same post claim others need help? ok....sure

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Why did you post your theory at this General Conspiracy section ? This thread actually belongs to Jokes , Puns and Pranks

edit on 15-6-2013 by CosmicQuest because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Then present your truth Sir. The problem with just claiming something as fact, without backing it up, is that you aren't backing it up.

You have the right to your own opinion, but certainly not your own facts.

No sorry. The burden of proof lies on the person making the claims. Extraordinary claims, require extraordinary evidence.

ATS is primarily comprised of believers who are VERY skeptical of charlatans and people who claim to know things, without telling us where they know it from. If you thought acceptance without reason was something we provided, you have not come to the right place.

~Tenth

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 6/15/2013 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
www.zimbio.com/.../Three+sunken+pyramids+off+Florida+Atlantic

www.amazon.com...

Here, regarding the book about the THREE pyramids from 2003...discussing the original find 30 or so years earlier than that.

If I read about these many years ago...and If I knew this...why didn't you? Just from something you read RECENTLY...without being aware of anything written originally.

Your claims therefore without researching...are false and unfounded. Your face should be red about now...and your theories stand debunked.

Hard to get anything over ATS'rs......we SEARCH...we READ...and we RE-SEARCH. Try it!
edit on 05/05/13 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Let me get this straight.

Aliens came here and helped Egyptians, an underdeveloped being, construct pyramids? Said pyramids are a type of mode that allows aliens to watch us? For entertainment purposes?

Okay.

Why would these easily entertained aliens leave as humans became more advanced? Why would they need the servicex of The Illuminati to ensure their continued entertainment for thousands of years? It would seem to me that these aliens would have moved on for the sake of entertainment in this vast universe. IJS

And dear gawd, why does this have 3 stars and flags?
edit on 15-6-2013 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Ummmmmmm... Couple of questions. First, how is a "theory" exposing anything? Facts = exposure, not a "theory", which your "theory" really isn't a theory but more of a what if.

Second, please do tell, what are you risking posting your "what if" scenario? Do you really think TPTB are gonna come for you?

And so much for ATS deleting your thread as you claimed being that a mod has posted.
edit on 15-6-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

The truth needs to be supported by evidence , all I see is an assertion with nothing to back it up .

You should look it up , its your thread .

edit on 15-6-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

If this is the truth, why are you asking us to expand on it? What does that even mean?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join