It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yoo-hoo..New Project Will Send Your Messages to Aliens in Deep Space.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Chargeit

Oh yeah . It had nothing to do with the game in the end.
I think that's the movie that sent signals to space,and they came and invaded ,not to make pals .
The end was awesome ,and thing is,I thought of that same type plot years ago ,except I thought to use the retired SST .Same premise tho . .

Battleship was pretty amusing ,even if Rihanna was in it . Lol

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotel1
reply to post by Thebel

That is a very cool diagram,I wonder what the Alderbarans will think of us when they find out about WW2.

yea well... think about the zetas and how damn scared they must be of our star fleet with the Enterprise at its command dominating every damn alien life form they encounter...

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
The aliens will look at all the broadcasts from earth and track the decline of our civilization until they see Justin Beiber
and unleash the Plutonium Q38 Space Modulator on our butts.

"Where is the KABOOM, there was supposed to be a Earth Shattering Kaboom".
edit on 15-6-2013 by Beartracker16 because: added info

edit on 15-6-2013 by Beartracker16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Just sent my message, hope they reply lol
edit on 6/18/2013 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   
mods..

plx close this thread...there another already started...
in the future ..use the search fuynction

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo
mods..

plx close this thread...there another already started...
in the future ..use the search fuynction

Komodo, I already noted on the first page for the mods to close.

Next time try reading the thread before making flippant, illiterate comments, regarding search feature....

Because I DID USE the search feature (as noted in my post on the first page) and guess what....It turned up nothing for me!

Note to Mods : Please remove Komdo's irrelevant intervention and this post too, should you see fit.

edit on 18-6-2013 by solargeddon because: Edited as severly hacked off another member could have the audacity to try and tick me off, without having checked the thread, especailly posting the reprimand with spelling mistakes (feel it needs to be pointed out, as member is not a moderator)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Good stuff

I sent one too, now it is open for business...really hard to decide on the fly what to put, so I just went for a quick "Hi, hope you are friendly" type of message.

On the plus side, as I did it early this morning, I was the 29th message to be sent from the UK!

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
This is little more than a clever way for this company to make some money. As pointed out above, we are already beaming all sorts of signals into space. To anyone listening in our direction we already stick out like a turd in a punch bowl.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
An old TV remote control can easily be modified into a space radio to broadcast messages to our cosmic brothers.

Receivers are a bit more tricky...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join