It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Once upon a time in a galaxy... (Story)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
There was a species, as old as old can be comprehended.. This species far differed that of the homeo sapien-sapien. Average height of 3.5 meters, there surface 'skin' was hard, rough, and greenish/grey. Large, yellow eyes, with a vertical pupil.

This species we will call the Drazil. The Drazil were very strong, proud and advanced beings. Drazilians had technological capabilities that could easily 'skip' space/time across the universe, in their mighty ships. Billions of years of existence, this species mastered the physical and mental universes.

Such masteries were; space travel, ageing, genetic manipulation/engineering, war capabilties, mathmatics, all the sciences one species could understand of the physcail universe, telepathic communication, mind control, planet-farming (deposits/fuel) and even infinite energy capabilties to generate for their starships.

At one point after many eons - the Drazilians became the most dominate species in the farthest reaches of the universe. Travelling star-system to star-system; they fought, destroyed, controlled and conquered - throughout the galaxies. This most fierce and prideful species became enemy to any other species that did not abide their ways. With ease they were destroyed.

The Drazilians would take over a planet and its inhabiting species; in the most complex and dominate ways. They were "GODS" over many worlds - each conquered planet and its native inhabitants were manipulated and deceived. In the most complex manners.

The Drazilians starships were so large, they could be compared to artifical planets themselves. Immensely, large, un-thinkably advanced and complex.
They would bring in one of their massive ships to orbit the conquered planet. This gravitional effect would cause such devastating chaos on the native planet, its poor inhabitants were hopeless. Causing earthquakes, volcanic activity like never heard of before, and "Great flooding" like never seen.

After the chaos and wreckage was settled on the planet; the Drazilians would start conquering the souls and minds of the native species. Drazilians could now "come down" and 'teach' the native race in the most deceptive way one could never understand... This control was done in a few phases:

Phase 1. the people of the native planet were taught to hunt, kill, and devour their fellow-native creatures. Tricking the lower species that killing is alright, and eating of flesh is beneficial.

Phase 2. came the mind control; the Drazilians would 'teach' the native people how to communicate with language and symbols; rather their native way of telepathically communicating with eachother. This would cause so much confusion to the young species, but those who understood became the leaders of the lower race.

Phase 3. the Drazilians would teach the lower race that they were their creators, they were GOD, the only power and authority in the physical reality and afterlife. Thus would come the origin and beginning of a useless mind control -

Phase 4. the minor race were taught a mental conecpt that would record their physical progress and reality. This concept was called "Emit". Emit was based on the rotation of the planet, the orbit of the planet in relation to its governing star. Though emit was only a concept and not a true aspect of the natural universe - it was neccessary for the lower species to learn.

The last Phase (5) that would take place; was the teaching of "Yenom". A system based on energy exchange. If a person had something they valued to their heart; they could exchange it for yenom, which would allow them to exchange for anything else they wanted.

The Drazilians were so sneaky; picking specific people of the minor race to "lead" and be "Priests" of the "new world". The Preists would learn everything the Drazilians taught them - they would anoint kings and queens, because they were the ones who talked with GOD. They had the power to make ORDER over their lower species.

This cycle would go on and on throughout the galaxy, this was the tactic of controlling and farming spiritual/mental/physical life throughout the universe.. This was how the Drazilians ruled out the galaxy.

If the Kings and Queens did not listen exactly they were put to the bottom of the pyramid with the rest of the natives - and never to see the "knowledge" and "wisdom" of the Drazilians again, another would be "elected" instead.

The Priests were told to create empires across the planet, they used their new "knowledge" to control their own kind and construct the reality of the planet however the Drazilians wished.

After a while of "teaching" the Drazilians would leave for the next world. Constantly conquering, destroying, manipulting, deceiveing, farming and harvesting different Worlds throughout the galaxies.

When the higher species left the star system, leaving behind their 'artificial-planet-like -ship within the native planet's orbit - they also left plans for the Priests and bloodlines to carry out. This was the "MASTER PLAN" - or GODS WILL. It must be carried out, or the rulers of the lower species failed, and were never to see high places again.

The Kings and Queens would put their faces on the yenom; this would represent the energy exchange of their empire. The lower species would soon be consumed by the concept of 'yenom', emit, re-legion, hunting and military. It would divide the species up into many borders.

The minor race would then become so influenced by these teachings, they would try and be exactly as their GODS were. Acting 'Royal', behaving warlike and dominate, destroying whatever tried to stop them. The ruling royals of the lower species would do whatever it took to establish GODS WILL. This was neccessary for, it was what the Drazilians, the creators, wished to be.

Thousands and thousands of planets and its inhabiting species would all be stuck in this mind control; never truely understanding their true creator. Never truely knowing their true potential and reason for existing in such an infinte creation. Forever divided, forever confused, forever blind, forever harvested...

Every lower species were taught to operate the same as the last. Using Re-Legion, money, and military to make sure the Will of GOD would be met. The Drazilians always promised their return to the minor races; this idea alone drove the royals of the planets to do their best, to impress their creators, for they would once more come back for them.

Being chosen by the GODS was the ultimate satification and compliment to any lower species. After 'emit' would pass; new generations were born on each planet, and the knowledge and memories of the GODS were forgotten. They were only recorded on rock, on caves, in books, passed orally and thus the knowledge and stories were always altered or mis translated.

Only the Royal bloodlines would preserve the knowledge. Passing it on thorughout the chosen families, generation after generation. More 'emit' would pass by; new generations were born - clueless - to the reality they were to incarnate in.

The Bloodlines used the 5 teachings to forever control the planet's species and bring forth the Will of the Drazililans.

Drazilians would continue to conquer lower worlds, innocent species. Stunning the evolutionary-growth to any species they came upon. Destroying anything that tried to stop them..foever comitting evil.

This is the story of a dreadful and heartless species, so ancient, so forgotten..once upon a time in a galaxy...

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I liked it ,i continued reading because from the begining i could tell you were talking about earth

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   
its like LUCIFER or NATAS who fell and why & who took.

Interesting read

edit on 6/15/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   
YES clarity for the it would seem then FALL would be associated with not following FAMILY orders then... AND the King would be the who accepted the orders...

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by thefear1

Of course I am referring to Earth. But I had to turn some things around so people would actually read it. There is so much going on, but is shrouded in lies, deception, mystery,,

Drazil = Lizard

Emit = Time

Yenom = Money

The big ships = the Moon; it is my FIRM beleif that the great floods caused in our ancient past, recorded by many cultures from all reaches of Earth - were caused by the invasion of the Moon and its occupants.

Only the ignorant can say Moon is native to this solar system; because to admit it is not, is to admit it got here some how, is to admit that maybe it isnt what we always thought it was..

And who wants to admit the reality and perception they have of it - is not the truth?

The Moon controls the tides on Earth; so when it came in, of course the "Great floods" happened. No other event would of caused this, no other event would of put Earth on its axis and caused a wobble. No native satellite would eclipse the Sun PERFECTLY as the moon - no moon is perfectly 1/3 the size of the planet it orbits. Moon is a large body in terms of the planet it "Stalks".

I understand people need "proof" of these beings, proof about the Moon.. How can you get proof of something higher then yourself? Something you are a shadow cast of? Something that left the plans of control and world domination in the hands of a few 'lucky' ones?

I can give one more hint to the controllers here: Queen Elizabeth = Queen E-Liz-a-Beth = Queen A Lizard of birth = Queen born fom the lizard.
You might think I'm making it up - Elizabeth is an ancient name; not procounced the same way we pronouce it.

The Royals are not who we think they are. They killed, slaughtered, raped, burned down true knowledge, dominated and conquered to get where they are. All part of the "master plan". What do we as the 'public' people REALLY know of the Royals and whaht they do/talk about when not infront of a camera or audience? Nothing.

These are the same people who WROTE the history books, who made theh Bible stories, who created the science, who crerated the banks and government.

Government = Govern - ment = to Govern the Mind.

Obama Nation = Abomination

There isnt much good with these people. They will lie and deceive, do whatever it takes to complete the main goal. I know people want to desperately beleive these characters and bloodlines are GOOD and want the best for humanity.. Well beleive what you Will. The evidence is obvious.

They have the secrets of the past - they hold the knowledge, they have the power and wealth. It is said that Obama, Bush and many other "American" leaders of the past are related to the British families.

Before America and Canada were founded; white man was not native to the Western continent. They were of the European/Scandanavian/Russian regions. The order was given for a military to travel on boat to discover the lands of the West - kill, destroy whatever gets in your way of expanding the empire.

So the poor native Americans were slaughtered. In the north, by the "VIkings (6 kings, VI - 6 in Roman Numeral), in the South by the Europeans.

So America and their 'founding fathers' were of British/European decent. Everything they were based on, was only of the Royals and their order to expand the empire (or NWO as is known today in the conspiracy world).

Things to think about for now.. You wont find much HIS-STORY on the matter because its written to their liking. However they want the future generations to perceive and accept their version of reality and the past.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by covertpanther

Once upon a time in a galaxy...star star away

would have been better(only joking couldnt help myself)

back off to give it a read

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   

i cannot for the life of me remember where i heard this but

didnt the moon get struck by an object and resonated like a bell for 6 days (i think it was 6 days)

anyway cool theory i like it a lot

S+F

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by maryhinge

Yes, Nasa felt they needed to bomb the Moon to see what it was made of - of course its hollow - how else would you have an entire "city" (not as we know it) inside it?

The Moon's surface is also to be said to have titanium - one of the strongest and toughest metels we know of. Why would a "random rock" be laced with liquid titanium?

Of course it would be to withstand foreign projectile or advanced weaponry. The Moon has so many craters on it - I beleive because - it went through its battles to get here. To bring it here from foreign star system, it would have to be big and tough enough to ram through orbital-debree.

So going through say the astroid belt, would likely cause 90% of the craters seen on the surface. The titanium would be a solid defense mechanism

Space.com - Moon titanium troves

This is just my speculation and understanding. There is more proof the moon is NOT native to Earth or this solar system, then proof that it is.

This understanding and thinking also makes me think about the rings around some of our 'sibling' planets - Neptune, Uranus and Saturn. There has been objects seen over the rings of Saturn - beleived to be the "Ringmakers" by one Norman Bergrun.

If your interested anyone you can start here - Ringmakers Of Saturn - Norman Bergrun

edit on 16-6-2013 by covertpanther because: Spelling..

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Back to the entire Lizard species idea - we need to take a closer look and examination into what our LEADERS (anagram for "dealers") are really into, and how far back their history goes.

One of the most ancient worshipping is that of the snake/lizard/reptile entity. The Bible has the snake, the egyptians had the snake, the Mayans had a serpant being in Quetzalcoatl, the asian cultures with the dragon... Tons of other ancient and and-not-so-ancient cultures worshipping the same entity, different names.

So who or what is this serpant that led to all the worshipping? What happened in our hidden and mysterious past on this planet, that lead humanity to LIVE for this entity?

I beleive only few on this planet know; and they are all apart of the same families, same govern-mental systems, religious systems etc.. The people generations of the people have been forced to forget and not understand any of their past. People today are conditioned to live for tomorrow, and never once be living in the moment or peace and understanding.

This leads to so much confusion, ignorance, deception along with a list of many other things. The people are controlled TODAY the way they are; because of the past events. Because of the domination and conquering of a few families - who stay together, live together, share together and share the same goal. The Will of THEIR GOD.

Their GOD, is NOT OUR CREATOR! Not the one who created the human species and the universeal architect. Their GOD is a SNAKE damnitt! Sly, sneaky, deceptive snake.

Think about it for a while, do some research, people have many hints here, but who is caring to follow the rabbit? Those who are, will be revealed a world they at first could never accept or understand. But I assure you, what is happening on this planet, is VERY UNACCEPTABLE.

Every person reading this or not - knows inside that what is going on in this PLAN-NET; is a terrible act among a developing species. No one wants to admit it though, they want to beleive we are at our highest and most intelligent step in our evolution yet.. Which is pure bull*S*. We have been forced and manipulated to DE-VOLVE.
As many many other worlds under this 'Old Empire'.

More to come in later threads; thanks for those who followed along thus far.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by covertpanther

Every person reading this or not - knows inside that what is going on in this PLAN-NET; is a terrible act among a developing species. No one wants to admit it though, they want to beleive we are at our highest and most intelligent step in our evolution yet.. Which is pure bull*S*. We have been forced and manipulated to DE-VOLVE.

Do you feel this is a local conquer galaxy situation or an ALL galaxy program or is there a dominate CREATOR Creation group per galaxi that gets ward with following the story perimeters?

@ times I wonder what their goals are from time to time the Reptilians you speak of( which to one may vary like the different races of EA*RTH) . And when I first read this felt off low frequency a bit when considering the LOVE for some following your input here would be in vain as 1 would never be anything to them following your OP premise but an in the way CREATOR Creation, in the way because UNIVERSAL LOVE is part of me and so I attempt to START LOVING ALL* until that LOVE is not welcomed or appreciated or felt to be a negative to another.
I don't know what the Reptilian AGENDA fully is as described or associated here to conquer could be an agenda. But don't know sometimes I feel fear can drive some ways of thinking not saying with you but some. And more evidence presented would help build a objective outlook of what's really going on. A farm but for livestock or developed spirits not sure.

HOPEFULLY in time if that's the case better outcomes can be allowed or found for these CREATOR Creations and those they encounter. Thanks again for the interesting... Story

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Originally posted by covertpanther

Do you feel this is a local conquer galaxy situation or an ALL galaxy program or is there a dominate CREATOR Creation group per galaxi that gets ward with following the story perimeters?

@ times I wonder what their goals are from time to time the Reptilians you speak of( which to one may vary like the different races of EA*RTH) . And when I first read this felt off low frequency a bit when considering the LOVE for some following your input here would be in vain as 1 would never be anything to them following your OP premise but an in the way CREATOR Creation, in the way because UNIVERSAL LOVE is part of me and so I attempt to START LOVING ALL* until that LOVE is not welcomed or appreciated or felt to be a negative to another.
I don't know what the Reptilian AGENDA fully is as described or associated here to conquer could be an agenda. But don't know sometimes I feel fear can drive some ways of thinking not saying with you but some. And more evidence presented would help build a objective outlook of what's really going on. A farm but for livestock or developed spirits not sure.

HOPEFULLY in time if that's the case better outcomes can be allowed or found for these CREATOR Creations and those they encounter. Thanks again for the interesting... Story

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

I beleive this act of controll and domination on lower or developing species has went on WAY before Earth and homeo-sapein-sapien as we know.

The moon was the initial "chaotic" event that destroyed most cilvilzations, scattered them. Then the serpant beings could come down and "teach" humanity the way they see fit. Leading them in "THIS" direciton; when their true evolutionary path needed to in "THAT" direction. This is the 'rebound' play after a chaotic event, which is the initial shot (metaphor to basketball, yes (Y) ).

As I said earlier - these beings want to be the dominate bully in the "playground". Creation itself is the playground for souls to come and learn, grow and expand. But when a spirit incarantes into a body - on a planet that is conquered in such an ORDER as Earth is - how much progression can be made? The soul becomes trapped or incased in these ugly bodies, gravitationally stuck on a PLAN-NET.

So its obvious to me - the serpant beings or whoever they are, the ones causing the destruction, manipualtion and worshipping throughout the ages.. they FEAR compeition. They do not want any species to evolve and develop to their level of intelligence or higher - for its clearly understood they would have true competition.

Even with NASA, CETI, medical industry, the auto industry, new-age telecommunication etc.. Our tech' is stilll in infancy. Of course your average scientist and university student will not admit this to themselves, but in the highest order of things - humanity is still encased in an embryo intellectually, and technologically, even spiritualy which is scariest of all.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   

This understanding and thinking also makes me think about the rings around some of our 'sibling' planets - Neptune, Uranus and Saturn. There has been objects seen over the rings of Saturn - beleived to be the "Ringmakers" by one Norman Bergrun. If your interested anyone you can start here - Ringmakers Of Saturn - Norman Bergrun

Ready!!! The Illuminati think so too!!

From The Movie DUNE !!! what look to some like what you see in the ring of Saturn

Emperor Shaddam’s Ship

edit on 29-6-2013 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
These beings I talk of, I believe come from the Orion Star system, which is why their is global Orion alignments in the most amazing structures in the ancient past.

Our ancients and past hold the key to everything, but we to busy focusing on tomorrow (work, school, tests, meetings, entertainment, practice, events, homework, family, dinner, weather..). Our minds are completely occupied by useless sh*t, we dont take the neccessary time to look back, and adjust our sight of where we are heading.

It all started in the past, the present is a mess, and the future doesnt look so good. Why is the Orion star system on Nasa's stuff? On the Apollo missions? Where there is something meaningful (to them) for everything they do.

new topics

top topics

join