It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I a "sensitive"?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I have just been told that I may be a "sensitive". The reason why the person who told me this said this is because I have vivid dreams, I have seen and felt things that aren't there, and get very depressed, sick, have ulcers, ect. Doctors can't seem to find a reason why I have these things happen to me, but they continue to plague me all the time. I am also constantly drained, and never feel like I ever get a full nights rest even though I am out for anywhere from 6-8+ hours. Like I have said before, I have been through multiple tests, and nothing unusual has ever come up. What do you think?

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelsoftheapocalypse

A sensitive what?

This is in the paranormal section so... Do you see dead people?

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Yeah, Someone who experiences the paranormal more frequently due to being what some would call a "sensitive".

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

And to answer your question, All the time. I see them in my dreams. Some people, like my father, I get certain smells, sounds, ect so much to where he seems to be around me at all times. I thought it was just coincidence, but could it be something more?

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angelsoftheapocalypse
Yeah, Someone who experiences the paranormal more frequently due to being what some would call a "sensitive".

So you believe this is why you're always sick/depressed... etc?

Are you afraid of these "ghosts"?

Why don't you give us a little more info?

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   

There are many physical ailments that do not show up on tests, even tests specifically designed to diagnose a particular condition and can masquerade as other things in your body. I'm not saying that you absolutely aren't a "sensitive" just that it could be something medical that doctors haven't found yet.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   

First, I think everybody is sensitive to paranormal or spiritual activity to some degree. It's just that some nurture it more.

Second, the symptoms you described sound more stress-related. Not every test will yield a sure diagnosis.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Everyone is, what you should be asking yourself is are you tuned into it and understanding it?

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

I don't know if it is why I am always sick, ect. I can't find any other explaination for it though. The person who told me this said the reason why I get so sick on and off is because I must be constantly in contact with the dead, even if I don't know it.

Some of the things I have going on with me..

General shakiness
"hot flashes" - where I feel extremely flushed, ect. (I have also checked my temp, nothing out of normal)
Weakness
Exhaustion, even without exertion and also after getting a "good nights rest" (6-8 hours)
Anxiety, Even in situations and places to where I wouldn't or shouldn't have symptoms of Anxiety/panic attacks
Pain, in different parts of my body
Hot spots in different parts of my body (like a hot iron, close to my skin but not touching it)
Muscular twitching in all parts of my body
Vivid dreams, to include nightmares and constant dreams of people who have died within my life, and some from before.

Also, Even after a "good night's rest" I have been told by multiple people that i look like I am "Dead" even if I dont feel it..
edit on 6/14/2013 by Angelsoftheapocalypse because: Addition

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   

reply to post by Akragon

I don't know if it is why I am always sick, ect. I can't find any other explaination for it though. The person who told me this said the reason why I get so sick on and off is because I must be constantly in contact with the dead, even if I don't know it.

General shakiness
"hot flashes" - where I feel extremely flushed, ect. (I have also checked my temp, nothing out of normal)
Weakness
Exhaustion, even without exertion and also after getting a "good nights rest" (6-8 hours)
Anxiety, Even in situations and places to where I wouldn't or shouldn't have symptoms of Anxiety/panic attacks
Hot spots in different parts of my body (like a hot iron, close to my skin but not touching it)
Vivid dreams, to include nightmares and constant dreams of people who have died within my life, and some from before.

Also, Even after a "good night's rest" I have been told by multiple people that i look like I am "Dead" even if I dont feel it..

Almost all of the symptoms you describe have been associated with hormonal imbalances. Has your doctor checked out your hormone levels?

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Yes, several times actually. I have also had my thyroid and all vitamin levels checked. Nothing out of the norm..

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
What "paranormal" experiences have you had in the past?

What you describe so far sounds medical.

Accept for what you were told.
There must be more to it.

edit on 14-6-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   

reply to post by Akragon

General shakiness
Weakness

Do you lead an active lifestyle?

Perhaps you might want to try exercise if you don't...

Might be your diet... Have you had allergy tests?

Meditation helps a lot of things...

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   

You sound like me. I never feel rested and have been checked by doctors as well.

If ya want further info on my situation you can u2u me. I am about to go to bed, but I have a few stories.

And I just noticed someone said meditation helps...well not for me..it made it worse actually... I've been told a guided meditation might help, but no meditation on my own.

-nat

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Ok, paranormal things that have happened to me:

"Sleep paralysis" - several times, sometimes several times a night (I close my closet doors before bed nightly because of this) and I put it in quotes because I don't believe that what I saw was a hallucination due to REM sleep.

I have seen or felt several spirits,
one at my brothers house which is 100+ years old.. She was a older lady in a night gown,
Another of a man who had passed in a trailer that I had lived in. (My dad before he died also had experiences with him..
I still believe to this day that I felt my grandmother's spirit pass from her body when she died (she died from a heart attack in her home, when I was present)
I hear noises, smell certain smells, ect that cannot be explained. (Such as the smell of my dad who has been deceased since 2009)

I may be able to sense things before they happen
There have been several times, and each time I chalk it up to coincidence, to where I have either "called it" on things that were going to happen before they even happen
I also have dreams to where sometimes I will get that feeling later of deja vu when what happened in my dream actually happens in real life, even if it wasn't exactly how I remember it.

There have also been times where I will get emotions and certain feelings about things that there was no way to explain it.
For instance, early 2012, there was a rash of tornadoes in north central KS (around the Manhattan area) and me and my friends decided that It would be a good idea to go "storm chasing" Long story short, we stopped at this turn off on I-70 to see if we could see one. As we got closer, I kept getting this nagging feeling and it got worse and worse as we stayed there, so I told my friends we needed to leave, and I was pretty shaken up about it. about 5 min later, as we were about 10 miles away from where we were and heading in the opposite direction, We heard over the CB that a tornado had been spotted at the exact area where we had just been. Also, the further we got away from that place, the better I felt.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Yes, I actually do, and have lived an active lifestyle. I was in the military for 8 years, so yeah. I have even tried changing my diet, exercise routine, ect. Even tried toning it down, to no avail..

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

I will do Nat. Good night!

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Most people I know who are sensitive tend to be easily influenced from the energies around them. You can develop some techniques to strethen your field through meditation and learn to clear the debris of the matrix and those you interact with. The veil is thinner for you would benefit yourself to become better aware of it.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by starshift

Your 100% right about that.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Well, I'm going to bed. Like I said, I am exhausted. I will check this thread tomorrow, and answer more questions then. Goodnight everyone, and thanks for all of your input!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join