It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nursing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 08:53 AM
link   
hi all, I'm going to make a career change into the Nursing field. I'm wondering if anyone here is a nurse and can give me their opinion on it. Please U2U me with your thoughts/comments/work environment. I've googled it, and there's a ton of info about it, but not what it's like on a day to day basis. thanks ahead in advance

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I'm not in the nursing field, but that too is where I'm heading when I get back to the states. I was a CNA for a few years and I also was a TI in a home with mentally/physically handicapped people many years ago...but everything throughout my life has dealt with the medical field in some way shape or form..anyway, I think it's a great field to be in. Are you looking to become an LPN or RN? Is there a nursing school where you live? Or will you be attending classes? What were you before and what made you want to be a nurse? Although I have not 'been' a nurse I have done the duties without the pay, so I can tell you the ups/downs good/bad...anything you would like to know, I'd be glad to help answer for you...
Good luck to you if that is what you choose..Nurses are always needed wherever we go...And I think it's a wonderful field for those strong souls out there willing to leave a piece with every person you see or care for..
Mag~

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 10:01 AM
link   
There was a poster somewhere in the SARS topics who claimed to be a nurse, Grommer. You might look back there.

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Ask Ravenstar, or I think now Gryffen.
She is a nurse I think.

XAOS

new topics

top topics

join