It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will Glenn Beck Reveal?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
George H. W. Bush (P41) also once stated that "if the American people find out what we have done they will run us out of town on a rail (or words to that effect - probably worse)." Well what could that be? Let's speculate;
1) the government killed Kennedy (what's new there? btw, GHWB was there that day).
2) the government sold (ok "hypothecated") the gold in Ft. Knox (no evidence of that tho).
3) the government made a deal with aliens to trade human specimens for alien technology.
4) the government is in a conspiracy w/ Comm China & Russia to create a One World Govt.
5) BHO's Birth Certificate and Selective Service Card are fraudulent (Bush 41 would not have known this then tho).
Feel free to add your own "educated guesses" if you can think of any others.
edit on 12-6-2013 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

to prove any of this, GB would have to have mounds of paperwork and sorces. i doubt one sheet of paper with some info on it is going to do anything. We need proof and i doubt one sheet of paper will have that.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Not sure about this one....... I have noticed that when something "big" comes out, there is really no warning. Someone writes an article, posts a video, does an interview and "BOOM" there is the reaction. sometimes the reaction lasts a day sometimes a week, it all depends on what it is.

It seems like every time there is a countdown, the only real excitement I can count on is Kathy Griffin Dropping her drawers to taunt anderson Cooper and then we all yell Happy New Year.

Here's hoping for an early champagne toast.

Tez

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Last time someone with earth shattering news who leaned to the right ended up dead before he could say it. Britbart

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
cia deputy director michael morell just resigned

I was watching when they broke the news. Said he gave no warning before he announced his resignation...hmmmmm

Curiouser and curiouser...

des

Guardian is reporting that he hasn't resigned, he's retired. They say the Associated Press reported it incorrectly. But it does seem to be a little convenient and sudden.

When was the last time someone retired from a job like that in the middle of the week, announced in the middle of the day. I would have thought his resignation would have come up before now, and that perhaps they would have someone in position to replace him before he left.

It seems to me that he's fleeing the scene of the crime, and to save face they're calling it "retirement".

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocker2013

I would have to say that anyone leaving the CIA is fleeing the scene of a crime.

IMO.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
reply to post by xuenchen

Good point....I have always wondered that (controlled chaos like a controlled demolition -which is a good analogy post 9-11). Also Hegelian Dialect: Problem, Reaction, Solution (leading to planned Order out of planned Chaos). BTW, It is "MARTIAL" Law not "MARSHALL"....think MARS, the god of war NOT MARSHALL or a western sheriff.
edit on 12-6-2013 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

Thanks...I stand corrected.

You are right.

link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

I would have to say that anyone leaving the CIA is fleeing the scene of a crime.

IMO.

you mean like rat off a sinking ship?
USS Obama

link   

IMO.

Touche

I wonder how long it'll be before his name comes up as a guilty party in all of this.

Or maybe he's the one running to leak something supposedly "world changing" to Beck?

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
It seems morrell is leaving the CIA to join the presidents intelligence advisory board. changing teams?

snowden has just resurfaced in hong kong and said he is there to reveal criminality

beck did a story on monday from a supposed 'dhs' insider that things are about to get much worse. maybe this dhs insider is becks whistleblower. www.glennbeck.com...
edit on 12-6-2013 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocker2013

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
cia deputy director michael morell just resigned

I was watching when they broke the news. Said he gave no warning before he announced his resignation...hmmmmm

Curiouser and curiouser...

Des

Guardian is reporting that he hasn't resigned, he's retired. They say the Associated Press reported it incorrectly. But it does seem to be a little convenient and sudden.

When was the last time someone retired from a job like that in the middle of the week, announced in the middle of the day. I would have thought his resignation would have come up before now, and that perhaps they would have someone in position to replace him before he left.

It seems to me that he's fleeing the scene of the crime, and to save face they're calling it "retirement".

From what I'm hearing even the White House was caught off guard on this turn of events. You know damn well, if he were retiring, they'd have known, and already picked his replacement. Party planned for him, as he's served with the CIA in top positions for 34 years. the WH is just trying to rewrite history within moments of it being announced.

Sheesh...I fully expect to see a mass of resignations in the following weeks from various scandals hounding this Administration....

Des

edit on 12-6-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss

IMO.

you mean like rat off a sinking ship?
USS Obama

I find that a positive thought.
we can only hope that the whole federal govt sinks.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I dunno what to think about Mr.Beck.
I think he is like Alex jones-lite.
He is much more calm and professinal.

He has hyped things up before,only for them to be a dud.
My thing is,a person only really needs to be right once.

And if this is that one time,and it does "change" things,thats scary.
Can anyone really imagine how much of a mess a collapse would be?
Ever see a dying star in its death throws? Pretty violent and dangerous.

Im actually hoping Beck is wrong right now.
I dont really think people are prepared for anything major.

edit on 12-6-2013 by Black_Fox because: SpELLiNg

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

By creating chaos, Marshall Law may become necessary (in their minds) if government order breaks down.

Marshall Law, huh?

Like on Land of the Lost?

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Black_Fox

Even if Beck is right, nothing will come of this whether or not we are ready for an upheaval of Congress due to ONE leaked document. The only way to oust Senators and Representatives is through elections or scandals where an elected official resigns. This is most likely all about the 2014 election propaganda and lack of bi-partisanship. Notice, Beck said nothing of the WH being linked to this, just that the GOP, Democratic Party, and certain Congressmen would be done. His comment that the whole power structure would come down is ridiculous. Public trust has been betrayed, anger is mounting, and the polls won't be open for another year and half or so. Beck is just vamping up for ousting incumbents and neutralizing party platforms by showing they can agree on deceiving the public.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Boscov

ONE leaked document alone,probaly wouldnt do alot,on its own.
But considering nobody knows whats in said document,along with the fact it just piles on all the on going problems this gov is facing,it could be the straw that breaks the camels back.

I hope your right though.
I like to think that there will be elections again.
But considering the road were going down,nothing is a given,besides who is even worth voting for anymore?

Just my 2 cents.
~Cheers~

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
What will Glenn reveal? He'll reveal that he is upset that other people are getting headlines....

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I am guessing that it has something to do with knowledge or official approval of PRISM or other surveillance.

It will probably come out that Congress or another branch knew of, and approved of PRISM. This would encompass both parties he mentioned and would make people question who is in power and what powers they have. It might also include a few other nations which would mean the whole world is in on it.

Currently many individuals are 'outraged' or 'concerned' but it would not surprise me at all if they knew about this already.

Other than that guess it could be literally anything.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Black_Fox

I agree with your sentiments for the most part and that one document can break the camels back, but rest assured, old habits die hard, and "We The People" will elect new leadership. If we are denied that, then TSHTF.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Nancy Mace has just announced on Twitter that she will be on Glen Becks show tomorrow morning. Don't know if that gives any more clues as to what might be coming.

macegroupllc.com...

may not be related to the big news at all.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

I'll admit I'm intrigued to find out what he thinks he has, but I'm afraid it will be typical Beck and just be a "OMG" version of a current news story.

Even if he does have something, he's made such a mockery of himself no one (media, etc.) will take him seriously. That makes it pretty easy to discount/discredit him.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join