It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whoever recently showed us the secret documents: Do get in touch

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
CNN reports that Snowden has says the U.S. has been hacking computer systems all across the world for years.

US. Hacks other countries computer system

Snowden says that when the U.S. claimed that China was hacking our systems, they were not. We were hacking theirs.
edit on 12-6-2013 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by moonweed
Lockheed-Martin? Boeing?? hmmmm......can't wait to see what comes out of this one.

My money is on BAE.

They tried to ruin a Medal Of Honor recipients career when he exposed them selling high grade optics to the guys we are currently fighting.

www.theworld.org...
edit on 12-6-2013 by AGWskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Oh Please be a all singing all dancing anti gravity, Super Dooper Sonic flying machine...TR3B

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

If it's one of the guys working on the Interstellar Propulsion group at LockMar, you'll see a reaction that makes Snowden look like small beans.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Is this the same Lewis Page....if so i would cease all communication with this guy if i was the sender of the documents...he's in waaaaay too deep with TPTB.

lewispage.blogspot.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
could it be related to this...

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by PW229

If I may make a statement to keep from loosing track of thread, The Truth will set you free!!!

Now if this dis-closer thing would just be catchy, what would you want to know first?
JFK, brother Bobby and son: Why & Who?
AIDs development and release?
Lyme disease development and release?
Cause of Autism?
Just think what people could confess and save themselves with???

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by PW229

www.theregister.co.uk

We here at The Register recently got the chance to have a look at what appeared to be some most interesting confidential information, from within a large aerospace and defence contractor.

Here's a thought I find entertaining: It might not have anything to do with anything aerospace.

See, there are some clever lads over at the reg. I think they might be clever enough to rewrite the facts enough for them only to be recognizable to the informant, who surely will be watching the site - and why needlessly alarm 'the aerospace and defense contractor' ahead of time?

I'd prepare myself for something else than what the 'article' suggests.

:-)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

If you mean some of us are optimistic this will be about the most important information (visiting ETs) in the history of mankind, then hell yeah that's what I am hoping for. Always.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Shortly before the F-117 came to light, there were a number of "leaks" that appeared to be people coming forward anonymously with stories of what they had see, but were in reality well planned and controlled. It seems like it's going to happen again and something may be going to come to light soon.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
Shortly before the F-117 came to light, there were a number of "leaks" that appeared to be people coming forward anonymously with stories of what they had see, but were in reality well planned and controlled. It seems like it's going to happen again and something may be going to come to light soon.

Aha !
Then I'd like the mile wide triangle made of Graphene and Aerogel
with a giant projection screen for a body to make itself known..
I mean if there was such a thing...

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58

I would think Obama would give up the Navy's fusion reactor before he gave up the space program as a distraction. It's more useful and not as disruptive.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Yeah, I would too. Fortunately for him there are a few aircraft that can be leaked where they wouldn't have to give up either of them.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
But why leak information to The Register, and not something mainstream like The Guardian or The Telegraph? Chances are this is something related to hacking or the Internet, perhaps a scandal's brewing over defence contractors paid to conduct 'offensive security'.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by XeroOne

Start small and work your way up. If you start big then it's obvious that there is something big going on. If you start with a little known paper, and then that story gets picked up by a bigger paper, and oh look, here comes another witness, then people buy it much easier.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Dunno... The Register has a lot of intelligence, security and sysadmin guys among its readership. It's also a very good source for business intelligence between security contractors. Getting the story public there gives The Powers That Be enough time to sort their PR before the MSM picks it up, and The Register's a much easier target for litigation.
My money's on this being a hacking-related leak. Or perhaps evidence that some major Internet services got totally compromised. Or maybe even names of companies that developed PRISM.
edit on 12-6-2013 by XeroOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

www.theregister.co.uk

We here at The Register recently got the chance to have a look at what appeared to be some most interesting confidential information, from within a large aerospace and defence contractor.

We're most grateful for this. However the way the information came to us, combined with the circumstances of the case, is going to make it difficult for us to proceed with the story without being able to communicate with our source.
(visit the link for the full news article)

On your link is all the jibberish below the information incrypted? If so can anyone decipher it?

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by XeroOne

If it's from an actual aerospace company though, why go this route? They don't really have much need to hack, and have been hacked a lot in the past and just released it as a story.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dianec

www.theregister.co.uk

We're most grateful for this. However the way the information came to us, combined with the circumstances of the case, is going to make it difficult for us to proceed with the story without being able to communicate with our source.

On your link is all the jibberish below the information incrypted? If so can anyone decipher it?

It's just a public key, which you copy and use for encrypting an email to The Register.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by XeroOne

Originally posted by Dianec

www.theregister.co.uk

Ok. Thanks for that info. I bet all staff within this agency are being processed for leaks. I do wonder if they will just publish it and then wait for the source afterwards. I agree with above person - whoever this is doesn't want to be known. Seems like a good time to leak - when so much is already going on with this. If government doesn't scare them all into silence I'm sure more is to come.

It's just a public key, which you copy and use for encrypting an email to The Register.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join