It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Highlights Dark Side of America’s History in TV Interview

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I watched this interview last night 12pm uk time on RT channel.It was good dam good

Putin thought to himself il stick it some more to the U.S.I cant find the video i have looked but no luck so here just a little bit of what he thought enjoy.

MOSCOW—President Vladimir Putin said Soviet leader Joseph Stalin, despite being a tyrant, never would have dropped an atomic bomb like the Americans did at the end of World War II.
“We know Stalin now like never before. He was a dictator and a tyrant, but I very much doubt that in the spring of 1945, if he had been in possession of an atomic bomb, he would have used it against Germany,” Mr. Putin said.

He said Stalin might have used such a weapon in the early 1940s when it could have been a matter of existence for the Soviet Union, but not later on in the war when that was no longer the case. “But the Americans used it against Japan,” he said.

Mr. Putin also highlighted that U.S. history began with “substantial ethnic cleansing” during the settling of North America and noted how former Secretary of State Colin Powell recounted in his book the difficulties of growing up black in the U.S.

The Russian president made the historical observations when asked about US-Russian relations in a round table interview at the new headquarters of the Kremlin-funded television channel RT.

The channel, which launched as Russia Today in 2005 and now broadcasts in English, Spanish and Arabic, interrupted Mr. Putin’s live interview to switch to another with WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange about the recent leaks surrounding the U.S. National Security Agency. Mr. Assange at one point was host of a show on RT.

Its seem like the world has turned on it head russia trying to be the good guy and the U.S.A trying to lock everybody down with power.

link info

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   

edit on 12-6-2013 by coolcatt because: sorry peeps thought it was in english

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by coolcatt

It's in Spanish. Es muy rapido! My spanish isn't good enough to follow it.

President Vladimir Putin said Soviet leader Joseph Stalin, despite being a tyrant, never would have dropped an atomic bomb like the Americans did at the end of World War II.

Oh yes he would have.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing this. No country is perfect and the United States is no exception. There is the good, the bad, and the ugly with American history and our current events. I just wish everything was better than what we had now.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

cant find one that's in English sorry

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   

That i am sure you don't know... But the US on the other hand drop a atomic boom on japan who didn't have a chance of winning and didn't have a nuclear energy

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolcatt

That i am sure you don't know... But the US on the other hand drop a atomic boom on japan who didn't have a chance of winning and didn't have a nuclear energy

How can you say that Stalin wouldn't have nuked Japan? You know, the guy who killed 20 million of his own people and practically starved have of the Ukraine to death. Not to mention that when his troops liberated Nazi concentration camps at the end of World War II, you know what Stalin did? Why, he kept those camps in operation until his death as a means of disposing political opponents on his side of the Iron Curtain. So yes, it is pretty certain, although obviously impossible to prove, that he would have used the bomb if he had the chance. Why do I sense another bash America thread forming?

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Stalin wouldn't of dropped the bomb.
Would of been to quick.
I think the sadistic streak in him wanted people to suffer. Not die in a massive explosion.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Ever since WW2, that war of which we never actually won, since we just accepted without repercussion,regulation, or watchful eye most of the NAZI science and technology centers, and anyone able to loosely prove they knew how to help the USA via tech.

Where did you think these people's ideals and morals were going to trickle down too? Of course not all are this way, but I would like to say if you let any in who hated America, They wouldn't of had a hard time destroying from within since then.

Seems to me they did a great F*##ing Job.

Russia, go home, you're obviously drunk, What needs to happen is the actual people from these actual countries need to run their country and basically mind their own stuff, but since that's a farcry from what will happen, prep prep prep, since if you think this isn't going to end in a war some how you haven't been alive long enough.

Soon fighting over water, alien, left socks, you name it. War, war, war, fight, fight, fight. That's the Human Way!

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Why do I sense another bash America thread forming?

If you think so. Its just my opinions plus with whats going on at the moment in America a bashing is what is needed in the white house

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Putin is giving a lesson on democracy to the world? How ironic !!!

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Its seem like the world has turned on it head russia trying to be the good guy and the U.S.A trying to lock everybody down with power.

I've been thinking about this for a long time actually. I'm not saying Putin is a "good guy" because our planet is very much like Game of Thrones. There are no good guys, and if there are they get beheaded...er neutralized or whatever. But....for the last decade or so it's seemed like the US and Russia are switching sides. Since the fall of the Soviet Union the Russians have spent a lot of time hunkered down trying to deal with problems within their own borders. Every once in awhile they pull their heads out of what they're doing and pipe up when the US is doing something particularly Imperial Federation-ish.

I don't think Stalin would have used a nuke either. There wasn't any kind of good reason to do so. The only reason the US used it was to show Russia how big our wang was. The war was all but over and the US knew it and so did the Japanese. The US government of that time were the retards that came up with "brinkmanship" and mutually assured destruction. Truman was a racist, and a monster.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Why do I sense another bash America thread forming?

Is it because we've just found out that America is spying on the whole world perhaps?

I still can't find the full interview in English? Anyone else?
edit on 12-6-2013 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-6-2013 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

But the US on the other hand drop a atomic boom on japan who didn't have a chance of winning and didn't have a nuclear energy

Backatchya.

Jeeeze .. this again. Japan started the war so we finished it with the least number of American casualties ... which was the right thing for us to do. Japan wasn't going to end the war. The entire population of Japan was part of the war effort. Even kindergardeners were going to school half the day and then working in bullet factories the other half.

To withhold dropping the bombs simply because Japan didn't have them to drop back ... that's absurd. To withhold dropping the bombs because a large number of the Japanese aggressor would die ... that's absurd. The whole point was to win the war without Americans having to die. That was a success.

Ever been to Hiroshima? I have. I lived in Japan for three years.
You should go. You'll learn a great deal.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Malynn

I think you put it better then me

I just feel like from what iv seen and heard in the last couple of years the U.S.A (you have to chant it)
has become old Russia and i think people are liking them way more then the US at the moment.

I mean when i was growing up watching films and TV programs people simple wanted to go live the American dream, live in a democracy. I am only 30yrs old
and this american dream has gone. no were to be seen

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Telos

lesson.. No just his thoughts on the U.S. he's saying what most power heads won't

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Russia MADE America.

If it wasn't for Russia getting it's entire Atlantic and Pacific Naval Fleets into Union Ports during the US Civil War....Lincoln would have LOST and America wouldn't be the evil bastion it is today.

Those New England winters are coooold and brutal. Do you think those Russian soldiers actually stayed on their ships in Union Ports....or did Russia have "boots on the ground" during America's Civil War?

Stalin had to pay America back for all the hardware America sent Russia in WWII. Russia sent a ship loaded with Silver, Gold, and other goods to pay America back. America said the ship never made port in America....it "disappeared" in the Atlantic.

So Stalin had to grind down millions of souls to get enough $$$ to pay back America AGAIN.....

That Russian ship loaded with gold, silver was recently found in the bottom of the Atlantic. Damn thing is....she was empty.

Did America offload her....then scuttle her at sea to make Russia pay back America TWICE??

If so.....the history books on Stalin will all have to be re-written.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

That come out of no were...i didn't start this post so people could start bashing the U.S but its true.
I mean there's lots that Americans think that they did was of there own back i.e the American space program
I think you'll find that it should have been called the Nazi space program .

America is the bully in the play ground that keeps pushing and pushing and takes you dinner money off you too.but then they take it too far and get taken down

edit on 12-6-2013 by coolcatt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

I'm not convinced the "American Dream" was ever really...real? I mean I'm 34 years old so not much older than you. I went through the public school system, and the way they teach the history of the black & white TV era, on the surface, is it was a simpler, kinder time. Where mom stayed home and dad put on a suit and tie and went to the office. Where everyone was innocent and shiny like a new penny. On the surface anyway. Then you learn about the Japanese internment camps, Jim Crow, Eugenics Programs, the Tuskeegee experiments, Operation Paper Clip, etc etc etc.

It seems to me a rather large facet of the American education is instilling it's citizens with a sense of national identity. The shining beacon of freedom on the hill where we respect the rights and freedoms of all. This helps people sleep at night, and ignore the atrocities being committed by us even now.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

link info

Truth hurts. Russia is good guy this time.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join