It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In 2 days the TRUTH will be revealed and the WORLD will never be the same......

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Research shows it takes 21 days to form a new habit. If you can do something for 21 days in a row, it's likely going to stick with you for life.

Now, imagine what you could create after 30 days!

Join James Mellon for 30 days of spiritual clarity... 15 mintues a day... 30 consecutive days.

Does this throw up a giant "Red Cult Flag" for anyone else? It takes roughly 21 days to form a habit, and they want you to spend 30 days listening to James Mellon, for "spiritual clarity."

Nope, not buying it guys. In fact I find this quite disturbing.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

Yes, he has those courses running all the time on the website and they are currently in the middle of one.

The announcement does seem to be something separate from the courses on offer. Some possible announcement or revelation they want to share.

It does ring the cult bells a little and thats why I brought it here. I thought maybe folk would be aware of it already and be able to enlighten us. It does appear though that nobody is aware of GTN.

At this stage I am kinda siding with the idea its a book launch with some amazing insight into we can use our minds to control the world around us. Another 'the secret' type book.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I clicked the link to see what they had to say, and before it even loaded I told myself, "I bet this guy doesn't even know what he is posting about." and idk why i'm waisting my time to post this because most will just stop reading after line 1 as I did. I guess this is for the OP, get out of your basement and enjoy the nice weather!

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SixX18

glad ur having nice weather. its torrential downpours here. that's why i am indoors. don't have a basement.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
It's an advertising ploy. This thread is exactly what he wants.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by yorkshirelad

I guess we will know friday.

then if it is a marketing ploy, the next time james mellon or the GTN declare the world is going to change we will know whats coming.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
WWJT (what would Jesus think) about his proselytizers trying to make money?

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Well, I bothered to look at his tweets and saw a lot of 'God' posts.

Good for him.

I'll give him his two days....

If he is right, well we have seen this before at ATS.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Obvious troll is obvious.

/thread

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
seems glen beck has stole this guys idea.

i wonder which revelation will be more ridiculous?

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

Oh come on, I'm getting tired of these guys coming out and telling us something humongous is going to happen, and then poof..nothing. I wish just once something earth shattering would actually happen, this kind of thing is just becoming soooo ho-hum.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by StarsInDust

be careful what yo wish for.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

be careful what yo wish for.

Ok, then only positive exciting changes can happen, all negative stuff can stay away.

edit on 12-6-2013 by StarsInDust because: Because I can't write right

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by welshreduk
My interest ended with the line..."please don't shoot the messenger"

Then GTFO.

and to the guy who wrote the original thing, let's hear it. If the truth is some website that will change the world, or any other minor thing, he needs to GTFO.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarsInDust
reply to post by Hijinx

Oh come on, I'm getting tired of these guys coming out and telling us something humongous is going to happen, and then poof..nothing. I wish just once something earth shattering would actually happen, this kind of thing is just becoming soooo ho-hum.

I find it humorous you chose to quote me with this response. I agree, I'm tired of these kind of announcements as well. How ever, I'm also well aware, every one of these announcements is a hoax, scam or ploy to gain a fraction of fame no matter how momentous it may be.

Anything outside of a peer reviewed paper about anything will get little to no more response from me than a scoff, or belligerent ranting about the naivety of the human race and those that prey upon it.

I merely chose to point out something quite frightful after reviewing the linked NWT and it's material, other wise I may not have said anything much more than how pitiful I feel for those that believe this man.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
AT LAST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been waiting for michael jackson to return from the dead.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

perfect reply LOL

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I've had a look at the site. It's nothing more than glorified Law of Attraction. Nothing new.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
When a hidden TRUTH that is set to change the WORLD is about to be revealed...... it WILL be announced on twitter!

said nobody ever.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Why is it that things such as this must always be announced prior? Can't it just happen without anyone eluding to some big secretive sinister occurrence that is somehow going to change the world. Yet they can never say anything for x amount of days when it is revealed on it's own anyway so what the hell is the point if not attention whoring?

This goes straight into my 'nonsense' bin, no offense intended to the OP.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join