It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: I’m worried that the government might kill Edward Snowden with a drone

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
reply to post by muzzleflash

Then I watched as the MSM totally hijacked it and turned it into Republican Party 2.0, a complete utter travesty, a disaster for our movement.

yes, a sad affair. a group that supported the well being of america separate from the repub/dem paradigm subverted by those within the paradigm.

i have felt betrayal from rand paul, and i am suspicious of all politicians (i also can see how you would feel what you do), though i do not think ron paul is a part of anything. i think he gave up when he had the required 5 state plurality to be on the nomination ballet, then they changed it to 8 states right on the floor within the hour that he had gotten five. his son trying to distance himself from his father's career was also hard on him methinks. i think he's tired of it all, fighting for decades, only to see what he was fighting against win. now he is old (though not mentally), and i think he wants a respite because he knows we're heading inescapably towards massive civil unrest.

thank you for your reply, i do not find the possibility of any politician being a wolf in sheep's clothing unlikely, however i think his positions are too realistic and truthful for him to be used as an effective propaganda outlet. at least that is what i hope, i suppose we shall see.

Yeah I really hope you are right about your feelings. It would be nice for once to know someone was a genuine human being who actually spoke their mind. I guess I am just becoming so cynical these days.

Like you said RP is becoming cynical as well, his quote "Americans don't have rights anymore" is facetious yes but he is making a point.

I hope he is real and he actually lost because they jacked us. I hope he didn't secretly sell us down the river.
But it's so typical of the establishment to play the game like this.

Also...another one of my hundred questions just for speculation.
Why doesn't RP ever tell us stories about the "insiders" trying to recruit him? Like saying how he just wouldn't accept their bs and he told them no and whatever, something like this. Jesse Ventura came up with a story like this to "add credibility" to his persona, so where is RP's stories? He should have hundreds of stories of them trying to get him to sell out....right???

So suspicious....

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Not that my opinion on this matter really means anything, but my opinion is that if Paul (Ron, hell maybe even Rand) started telling stories about all the politicians who have tried to sell him out, he would be ridiculed by the MSM even more than he already is. We would have 20+ "Sankari's" making even more accusations every time he made a statement about it. They would be there like white on rice. Jesse already gets enough crap just for exposing the things he has, and he won't even run for pres till 2016! We will hear it from the pundits if we still live in the same society we do now by 2016. Mark my words, Jesse won't be pres, he will be ripped apart unfortunately even worse than Ron was.
edit on 12-6-2013 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   
And why would FOX news have RP on continually to give opinions? It doesn't make any sense.

Supposedly they are trying to stop his ideas and our movement for freedom, but instead they are promoting him as an underdog hero type. The "journalist" actor pretends to be upset with his comments, even though they keep asking him to come on the show and say these things knowing full well this is how he talks?

I cannot believe in this. It's too cartoonish and unreal. Even CNN and these other outlets run him on there occasionally doing the same thing, arguing against them while they always seem to act very surprised and confused and upset. It's a pattern for years now...

FOX news should be avoiding RP like the plague in reality. That is the math here which is correct.
But this is not what reality is, why???

Add it all up yourselves it's really straight forward.
There is something totally not right with this.
Let go of your prior held feelings for this man for one second and ask some of these questions. Ask more questions that I haven't said there are endless amounts really.

Something about RP isn't adding up here. I have been coming to the unpleasant conclusion we have been played as dupes but I cannot figure out exactly what the objectives were exactly for the operation. To buy time? I really don't know it's a rather complex matter to contend with.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Fox news?
The only reason they have Ron Paul on now is because he makes good arguments against Obama, and they want to keep the left/right battle illusion going for decades. Fox news doesn't give a damn about what Ron thinks, even if they know he is right. Fox news is 100% establishment, you should know that by now. Hopefully Ron can reach Fox news lovers with his common sense, but Fox news is not out to make Ron Paul look good. They made him look worse than even CNN and MSNBC did during the 2012 elections.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep

Not that my opinion on this matter really means anything, but my opinion is that if Paul (Ron, hell maybe even Rand) started telling stories about all the politicians who have tried to sell him out, he would be ridiculed by the MSM even more than he already is. We would have 20+ "Sankari's" making even more accusations every time he made a statement about it. They would be there like white on rice. Jesse already gets enough crap just for exposing the things he has, and he won't even run for pres till 2016! We will hear it from the pundits if we still live in the same society we do now by 2016. Mark my words, Jesse won't be pres, he will be ripped apart unfortunately even worse than Ron was.

What does it matter if there are 20 of them coming to talk crap?

We already are so far down the crapper we are being pwnt anyways.

Couldn't hurt to push harder and go all out in a blaze of glory. It's worth a shot, nothing else worked.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

The only thing that keeps me un-easy is those who feel hopeless by what happened in 2012 to Ron Paul, or even feel that HE is the one who gave up, yet they still continue to support the status quo politicians. Like the status quo guys are more trustworthy? I feel entirely betrayed by the republican party and Rand Paul (even tho he seemingly IS fighting for the right causes) to the point where I can't ever in good conscience back the republican party ever again.

i don't think ron paul holds any illusions as to what happened. he was prevented from running in an unprecedented and unamerican way.

i favor republican/conservative/libertarian views, but i dislike the republican party (and the democratic party as well).

i don't trust rand paul because it seems he would rather play the political game than support what is right. he filibustered against drones, but then admitted on air that there were situations when he would support their use against americans.

thank you for the compliment by the way, logic and my mind are the only things i truly have.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   

More people talking crap = more making him look like Alex Jones. The mainstream media is on a mission to make anyone outside the establishment look bad, and they do it WELL. Jesse Ventura is not portrayed much better than Alex Jones in the MSM. Unfortunately Ron Paul isn't far behind, but the difference is, Paul was an actual presidential candidate with a TON of support even with their ridicule. They did a number on Paul from 2008 when people started taking him seriously, I think he's tired of the crap and I don't blame him.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Fox news?
The only reason they have Ron Paul on now is because he makes good arguments against Obama, and they want to keep the left/right battle illusion going for decades. Fox news doesn't give a damn about what Ron thinks, even if they know he is right. Fox news is 100% establishment, you should know that by now. Hopefully Ron can reach Fox news lovers with his common sense, but Fox news is not out to make Ron Paul look good. They made him look worse than even CNN and MSNBC did during the 2012 elections.

I know it's 100% establishment.

So that means if RP even shows up on there more than a few times, and some pattern is established where he is a "typical voice" heard ? That means he is meant to tell us that, it was scripted that way, and we are intended to believe in the fictions they have created for us.

I am coming to the point where I cannot believe in any of this anymore. It's like all scripted or something. It stinks big time.

Anywhere else in the media and most would say , oh we all know it's scripted etc, that's how it works. But RP is suppose to represent principals. I don't see how scripting stuff well in advance fits into this motif.

I am not ready to make direct allegations about anything specific because I only have instinctual red flags guiding me, however I sure am suspicious and speculating on what's going on here.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Well, I understand your concerns and I don't even blame you, and I'm not here to preach or change your mind cause it makes no difference now.

I'm tired of it and sick to death of it as well. The only thing that keeps me going about RP is that he has had the same consistent ideals for over 30 years and that hasn't changed even now. You don't have to worry about thinking about voting for him again tho, he won't run again. That's another reason I still trust him. He knows he won't be president and that hasn't stopped him from still getting his ideas out. He has nothing to lose by continuing to speak his principles, and those principles still haven't changed like all the other sellouts we have seen over the years.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Why doesn't RP ever tell us stories about the "insiders" trying to recruit him? Like saying how he just wouldn't accept their bs and he told them no and whatever, something like this. Jesse Ventura came up with a story like this to "add credibility" to his persona, so where is RP's stories? He should have hundreds of stories of them trying to get him to sell out....right??? So suspicious....

because so few would be willing to accept that as a possibility, and the media (who has already sold out) would spin the story and trash him as a crazy conspiracy theorist.

i've thought of something similar before, why does ron paul not touch 9/11 as a conspiracy? all of his foreign policy regarding the middle east seems to revolve around accepting that middle eastern countries had nothing to do with it, and his foreign policies are realistic and logical (end the senseless war, bring the troops home, and the concept of blowback: our attacks being the reason "terrorism" is on going), but i think he doesn't bring up 9/11 because at that point he would NEVER get a fair hearing, interviews would center around his "crazy conspiracy theory" and people would latch on to that instead of debating issues with him.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   

More people talking crap = more making him look like Alex Jones. The mainstream media is on a mission to make anyone outside the establishment look bad, and they do it WELL. Jesse Ventura is not portrayed much better than Alex Jones in the MSM. Unfortunately Ron Paul isn't far behind, but the difference is, Paul was an actual presidential candidate with a TON of support even with their ridicule. They did a number on Paul from 2008 when people started taking him seriously, I think he's tired of the crap and I don't blame him.

Playing part of this system, trying to get our guy in office, all this is meaningless. We aren't getting anywhere, we haven't gotten anywhere through these methods. They used fraud to erase tons of our votes, and they will do it again and again forever. They will put our votes in the garbage, we live in tyranny here.

However we ARE getting somewhere using the Internet to expose criminals. We ARE awakening our civilization to the corruption going on everywhere.

We made steps forward doing this. But playing politics? We get sidelined and knocked out all the time. They ate us for lunch because they cheat constantly and we don't ever cheat or play dirty.

We cannot play this game anymore. The field isn't level at all.
Maybe RP knows this and is trying to convey the message subliminally, and maybe that's why I am having the insight after considering his voice.

I still hold hope he's on our side. I really do. Things are just looking so grim for folks like us politically right now who just want to be free and self-responsible citizens.

As a result I have been adopting new strategies and tactics in order to improve my composition and abilities. We need to harden the troops into real warriors I simply don't think we were ready for these types of battles.

Do NOT give up! My message is that we need to desperately refine our strategies and tactics. But never give up or surrender to these tyrants.

My current working theory is that we need to apply straight Sun Tzu, Mushashi, and Clausewitz.
We must outsmart our enemy, because frontal confrontations are disasters.

All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when we are able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near.

If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant. If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected.

Hold out baits to entice the enemy. Feign disorder, and crush him.

The general who wins the battle makes many calculations in his temple before the battle is fought. The general who loses makes but few calculations beforehand.

It is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles; if you do not know your enemies but do know yourself, you will win one and lose one; if you do not know your enemies nor yourself, you will be imperiled in every single battle.

For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill.

He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot will be victorious.

Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.

I think we need to take this strategy thing seriously.
edit on 12-6-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Example: I purposely applied these military strategies from these authors I mentioned among others, to test their effectiveness in the last thread I created a few weeks ago.

That thread is based entirely on military strategy, although it appears that it is based on bee's honey.

Look at what I accomplished with this approach. Complete utter domination and victory!
Nothing could withstand the onslaught, it was a very well planned angle of attack I must say. I caught everyone by complete surprise and used this to my advantage:

“The way you divide your enemy, is by causing doubt in their hearts to win. By executing fast and rapid advancement, your opponents will be frozen, despite having seen your form. The reason they are frozen and hesitant is because your unpredictability divides their forces, as they brace for your advancement.”

― Kambiz Mostofizadeh, 25 Principles of Martial Arts

I took this and brought it into real world application through thread writing. Look at what it can do!

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   

This was a really good post. (star) I was going to post quotes and responses to the things you said in this response, but honestly, I agree with just about everything you're saying and I think you are correct. Seriously, just about everything there. I'm glad you are refusing to lose hope because it is REALLY hard at this point.

This is one of the biggest reasons I still don't trust Rand Paul. He chose to play the "system" and play politics. Even though while he plays politics, he seems to be trying to be making the right choices so far...well.. so far since he backstabbed his father. IMO it's too little too late. I am with you on this, except I think my view of our current situation is slightly more hopeless. I am a realist as my sig states.. After this last election I just cannot get myself to see things in a better light. We are doomed IMO, and I HATE it. I guess I'm just stuck on the past and wish Americans weren't so ignorant of the path they have chosen for us to go down. 2012 was my last moment of hope.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Why does Muzzleflash shell his own position like this?

“Maxim 20: If you’re not willing to shell your own position, you’re not willing to win.

-The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries” ― Howard Tayler

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   

This was a really good post. (star) I was going to post quotes and responses to the things you said in this response, but honestly, I agree with just about everything you're saying and I think you are correct. Seriously, just about everything there. I'm glad you are refusing to lose hope because it is REALLY hard at this point.

This is one the the biggest reasons I still don't trust Rand Paul. He chose to play the "system" and play politics. Even though while he plays politics, he seems to be trying to be making the right choices so far...well.. so far since he backstabbed his father. IMO it's too little too late. I am with you on this, except I think my view of our current situation is slightly more hopeless. I am a realist as my sig states.. After this last election I just cannot get myself to see things in a better light. We are doomed IMO, and I HATE it. I guess I'm just stuck on the past and wish Americans weren't so ignorant of the path they have chosen for us to go down. 2012 was my last moment of hope.

We cannot possibly be doomed.
I don't accept defeat.
I only accept victory.

These setbacks were merely lessons to educate us on how to finally win.

Mr Edison was a jerk but sure has a witty way of putting things:

'I have not failed. I've just found 10000 ways that won't work.'

Following astute military strategy seems to be the way that works. Everywhere I apply it willfully, it produces bountiful rewards beyond my expectations.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I am not suppose to reveal such things so openly because it enables the enemy to get a grasp on my style and it will become patent and exploitable.

However, due to the extremely poor showing of my opposition in the last thread I created, I am willing to toss a few bones out for those wishing to silence the truth, because I really expected at least minor resistance and yet there was nothing it was pretty sad.

I'll Up the difficulty level I suppose a bit, but they are already mostly military and know of what I speak, they may not understand it however (obviously).

The part of this that makes it worth it, is that I shared this secret of winning with all of you who are good and want to find truth and share it with others. Now that my allies are aware of how to win, this will increase my odds beyond upping the difficulty level through appraising my enemy of my intentions and methodology.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
The line I liked on a different show was Ron Paul said, "sure snowden broke a law, but he's standing up for the constitution which is the supreme law." You can always count on Ron Paul to put things in perspective. I agree that people should be kicking themselves for not voting for him.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
The line I liked on a different show was Ron Paul said, "sure snowden broke a law, but he's standing up for the constitution which is the supreme law." You can always count on Ron Paul to put things in perspective. I agree that people should be kicking themselves for not voting for him.

Snowden broke a policy if we want to get all technical about it, haha. It's not a real law like the Constitution is real law.

He is innocent of all charges because he was whistle blowing on criminals. This is a heroic and cherished act that protects national security from the tyrants who wish to usurp us.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

I agree about what you said about 911.

But I am sure he has heard about this topic endlessly. There's simply no way he could be hounded by types of our persuasion and not have heard all about every little thing (that we know of at least as a community).

We cannot win in a system where we are afraid to touch the truth because it's too controversial. We are so screwed coming at it from this approach it's depressing.

So I have decided to stick with what does seem to work, going around and showing others what I have found and listening to them when they show me what they found or figured out. This trade system of information is really beneficial and I believe we can refine it's potentials. We must temper this rough iron into a real weapon.

The Internet is their weakness. I think the voting booth is their strength since they can choose to not count votes they don't like. Avoid strengths, exploit weaknesses.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
No...Ron Paul is worried that his name wont be in the news....
Just like jr.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join