It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Nominates Ultra Left Wing Radical to Election Assistance Commission

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Obama is not stopping.

Here we have another example of possible infiltration by none other than George Soros.

It seems the 'nominee' Myrna Perez is heavily involved with the Brennan Center for Justice.

Myrna is currently a deputy director at Brennan.

Brennan receives large donations from The Open Society Institute, a George Soros outfit.

Myrna is also an outspoken opponent to many election laws.

How do you think She will handle things She is opposed to ?

Will She encourage people to circumvent the law ? I bet yes.

I bet She is a plant to influence election procedures.

Another LuLu nut frost brain ready to take ordaazz from the White House.

I bet She raises holy hell in the 2014 elections.

Election integrity experts blasted President Barack Obama on Tuesday for nominating a left-wing “voting rights” activist to a federal panel that oversees election administration.

Obama on Friday tapped Myrna Perez as an election assistance commissioner, which oversees an independent federal agency that helps states meet election administration guidelines laid out by the 2002 Help America Vote Act.

Critics of the nomination say Perez is an ideologue with no experience overseeing election logistics.

Read the article for more reasons why this nomination could lead to scandal.

Critics Blast Obama Nominee for Election Assistance Commissioner

“Her only experience in the field is in the harassment of dedicated state and local election administrators when they follow the law in cleaning their voter rolls of duplicate, deceased, and felon voters,” Adams said in an email.

Like von Spakovsky, Adams worries that the president is attempting to further politicize the administration of elections.

Perez, he said, “has spent her career suing election officials trying to stop basic measures designed to safeguard the integrity of our elections like voter ID.”

Is this the best Obama can do ?

new topics

join