It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘We are winning, but I hope you have a plan’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I figured I'd start this in the skunks file, because the first premonition I had after reading this was Vlad, Essange, and Snowden, discussing together, in Russia, but dismissed it because Essange is in London at the Embassy, planning on how to level the playing field so to speak.

RT

“I think we are winning, and we are a part of a new international body politic that is developing thanks to the internet,” said Assange.

“Perhaps Snowden has a plan we don’t know about. I hope so,” said Assange.

One would think that Snowden would have the intelligence and know how to deliver his message, however, depending on the size of the support for this type of information, would only escalate the pace in which the full scope can be revealed.

As an AMERICAN citizen, Snowden's act of treason was against his own GOVT that commits acts of treason against its own people, who can prove, they are American citizens.

I put this in skunks for a reason, or the "to be determined", that the President and all his bills are null and void due to the FACT or speculation, that he has no legal right to be Commander and Chief.

I mean Obama

edit on 11-6-2013 by whatzshaken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by whatzshaken

"From the outside some people think that if you bring the entire region in compliance with someone’s specific idea of democracy, things will settle down, and everything will be all right in that region. But that’s not true. Considering that region’s background history, culture, religion – you cannot interfere with it from the outside.”

SOURCE

This quote is coming from someone who was once an officer in the KGB? This sounds more like it should be coming from an American president, not Putin. It continues to surprise me how the U.S. is slowly adapting the same ideology of spreading influence, spying on its own citizens and invading countries just like the old Soviet Union once did.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Maybe it's because the same gang is pulling the same old tricks. After they bled Russia dry, they collapsed it, and moved to the US.

Or maybe THAT is the illusion.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
You are the product of your environment and sometimes a flower will grow in a field of weeds.

Define the flower.

The backdrop to the "COLD war" huge irony, but a life of Fear for those who lived through it, Nuclear weapons, communism, spying, was to in a sense to strength American Law in favor for today.

Now look at Americas relationship with China and how these elite wish to model and merge American economic practice using China as a model.

There are layers upon layer to history and who is involved in what capacity.

Russia has been able to change on the international stage and adapt to the democratic way of life, influenced by dictated by the American way of life.

American POLITICS and their FOREIGN policy have viewed themselves as the "police" of the world and has established bases world wide. Modeled after colonization methods the British Empire used. Yet in a world wide poll outside of America, Americans are not regarded upon as the "people" or nations saviour, but a bully nation.

I am not confusing the American people with their GOVT but they(GOVT) themselves have dictated foreign policy by setting the bar, example, rules, laws, for other nations to abide by but only apply to them US when it is deemed necessary by, them US.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

Thanks, I already read it, good read though, and set up of an interview, regardless of perspective on politics.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Funny story. America is a place where people care about their houses, their couch, their television, their pizza and their beer - maybe their Mariners.

Try to get them to care about politics, world events, or any of that and it won't happen. I've been dealing with that recently, I am trying to get people to pay attention. This time it is vital though.

I doubt the guy has a plan good enough to deal with what is going on here, no one could possibly have a plan good enough.

You should know that according to the BBC, he leaked enough documents for over a few dozen stories. For the non-thinker, it might appear that these are all stories about more surveillance programs.

HIGHLY UNLIKELY. Remember, he works for the NSA. He could have ran off with files that expose corruption against the people in the executive branch, with certain members of congress and with corporations. The NSA has been watching the Obama Administration for a long time.

About his plan

The only thing that could work for him that I could see is for him to flee to Russia with the documents exposing corruption in the Obama Administration and detailing corporate and government corruptions in all levels, in particular, and then Russia would have to get involved.

The Problem

If more people are being used, if Obama is being used and thinks that he is going to get to be Emperor or whatever, this could all be a scheme to get Russia to go to war with America.
edit on 11-6-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

The Likely Outcome

All hell is going to break loose.

The Solution

Congress needs to approach the NSA and get the information they need to impeach Obama before they lose their power entirely. They need to have closed hearings out of reach of the Executive Branch, possibly involve the Judicial Branch, get a lot of lawyers. Both parties need to get with the picture and realize that Obama is working to take out the Legislative Branch's power.

The Obama Administration needs to get out of the way, it is going to hamper any efforts to clean up this mess. After congress gets him out of the way, congress needs to use the NSA to expose and arrest corrupt officials in all levels of government and corporate power.

That would solve a lot, I think. In the end, we are all pawns, apparently.
edit on 11-6-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Well written.

Politics is all about "spin."

This would be an opportunity for all officials in GOVTS around the world, who are against forms of tyranny, who believe in a democratic system as the best means in governing a civilized society, to listen to the voice of the people.

Politics is a dangerous, cold, and calculated business, that some take pleasure out of and make it personal.

Man's inherit nature for greed, but I always believed the world is what we make of it?

Man has the choice between true and false, there are times when two wrongs do make a right dealing with negatives. If that is the nature of the game, must you accept all the rules dictated by man and are you willing to play by those rules, especially in Politics?

Which comes down to true and false, or are you for or against tyranny in GOVT.

Might I add that every pawn in the game of chess or life has the option of changing into whatever they want when they cross the board. those are the rules
edit on 11-6-2013 by whatzshaken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
figured id write this any where I can but I left my pc alone logged into ATS and when came back I was logged out. plus I been having a lot of trouble with my internet connection lately, on a multitude of levels. Hi NSA.

Cant stop me not matter how hard you have tried, repeatedly.

top topics

join