It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luciferian Kanye West's delusions of being divine

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Romanthony only did vocals on two tracks for Daft Punk, One More Time being the big one. On their Discovery album, and that was it.

Even the media saying he was a member of Daft Punk is not true. The DP duo does collaborations with many others and it doesn't mean they are members of the group.

But, as for Kanye West I won't disagree. But then I am no fan of his nor do I listen to his music, but he does indeed think he is superior to others.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

Are you referring to the OP? Anyway I thought Kanye West was/is a Christian. Does anyone remember the song called Jesus Walks by him? Even though I'm an atheist I like that song. Popular music has to market itself. Kanye West should know how to do this as he creates controversy to sell music.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by LazarusTsiyr

Slaves used to imitate their masters right in their face and they never knew it. Speaking of which, watch his video new slave where he calls them out. There are tons of videos where he says stuff at concerts. I used to think he was occult like Jay Z too, but I don't think so after what I saw.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by KaelemJames

Thnx, Kaelem. I was never a Daft Punk fan so I was unaware that he wasn't actually in the group. I just remembered hearing last month that a member of Daft Punk died. Still kind of interesting that the song was produced by Daft Punk, especially given their penchant for Luciferian symbolism.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix267

Well, Phoenix, like my grandpa always used to say, "Standing in the garage doesn't make you a car." Meaning, anyone can claim to be a Christian. It's their actions that prove it. Even Jesus said you can tell a tree by the fruit it produces. Kanye's spoiled fruit speaks for itself. He's no Christian. Heck, part of his Jesus Walks song was written by a Muslim.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

Skepticon, I think he still is, but he may be moving away from it. I saw the video of his meltdown at a concert a few months ago. I think he is honestly torn between the two and they may be priming to present him as completely crazy.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

You would know more about music and the artist. I know Christianity is very diverse and being an American you'll see Christians who hold conflicting beliefs. But I see where you're coming from here. As a skeptic I just want to understand what you and many others are talking about. I'm not the biggest fan of conspiracies in music.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Exactly which is what happens to those who defect.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
He also said he wants to be Elvis.

...yea.

...talented producer- he should just keep his mouth shut and get off the microphone IMO.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

I completely agree, Skepticon!

He's either gonna be roped back in, or he's gonna break loose and try to expose all of it and will be painted as a nutcase (kind of like people try to do to conspiracy theorists here lol)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I am not saying Daft Punk is innocent. Google some of their live performances. Very ritual and subliminal.

It is the artists that seems totally innocent that I worry about. Those who don't brag about being possessed or having an alter ego.

Google Defqon.1 festival for some shock. And that is the music I will play at some of my gigs, without any symbolism, OF COURSE.

I have been in the industry 22 years. I have been lost before, then found, then lost..up & down. Now i am doing it for my passion of music. But my passion for our Father is what I live for, in spirit. I will not play any songs I don't feel comfortable with, or that which I have not heard before. It is a very tough game, or what I will tell my wife some nights "ready to battle" when we are on our way to a gig. And not a battle with flesh.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by cry93
I do not understand why people allow themself to become distracted by these "artists" and their antics.

You do know that "they" fed off your attention, right? Your actions here are actually helping their "agenda" because you spread their manifesto by drawing attention to them.
edit on 11-6-2013 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

Ahh it's the modern day scourge.

Everyone went to the circus to see the acrobats... But they all got distracted by the clowns.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTsiyr
Sure, exposing stuff like this may pique some people's interests. Can't stop that.

Did you read that before you posted it?

You basically say "Sure I am posting about something. And people will read it. Can't stop that."

Well, you can. By not bringing up the thing they're reading. And not because ignorance of the facts is a good thing, or favourable over open discussion. But because these try hard 'pop stars' are only given power by your attention.

You talk about him being a luciferian and then talk about his lyrics and videos.

You're giving attention to the marketing which is all they want. You're the one falling for the shtick.

Some no-name loser comes up with an idea, illuminati flavoured gimmickry, and sells it to the world in the form of his music.

"Quick Quick the illuminati are at it again, I can tell - he's got a triangle and sings about being god!!!11"

Hook, Link, Stinker.

But as long as you're waking people up to this evil ungodly satanic plot to deceive the world.. it's all good.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Openeye
You are not a god Kanye, and if you are you are more useless than the ones people actually worship.

It's the attention given to him and his ilk, the grovelling worship that they see in front of them by salivating little miscreants disguised as fans, that make them think they're a god. Or gives them god like egos.

They really do live in their own little world. All of 'em.. the lady gaggs, the brittanys, the beibers..

But if you pay the minstrel, why would he stop playing. The general ipod public really want to wear the bling and swagger down the street, with their neck tattoos and their gangsta arrogance.

The whole world is a stage. If no one went to the theatre they'd be penniless. But the whole world is a stage..

edit on 11-6-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Openeye
I wonder if in some alternate universe instead of pyramids being the great evil symbol of the Illuminati, its a cube, or a watermelon or something.

In Australia, it's a Pinepple.

Oo

All hail the mighty and revered Pina Colada!!!

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

The whole world is a stage. If no one went to the theatre they'd be penniless. But the whole world is a stage..

edit on 11-6-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

Absolutely agreed! And I know people say that we should ignore them, but this is why I say we shouldn't. Why we should keep blowing the whistle on them. If we do, then maybe more people will open their eyes to it and start to ignore it. Let's get that ball rolling!

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
OP by and large these artist do this to sell records.

Since you are awake do you not see tbe bigger issue here?

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

Right first you said that Romanthony was a member of Daft Punk...he isn't he sang in one song over 12 years ago and I pointed that out, also just because I disagree with you because you account anything to being a Satanist like Daft Punk playing in a pyramid does not mean Iam a troll Iam simply disagreeing with you.
Also look which forum you posted this in...
If you can't take criticism and people disagreeing with you grow thicker skin.

Well the problem of most people trying to 'prove' luciferian/satanism is that they make the faulty assumption that everyone knows what either of these things are and how their message is expressed.

This is a video produced for a daft punk song.

Essentially luciferianism/satanism is that man will become deified themselves through multiple reincarnations on this planet. Transhumanism being a certain form of deification or eternal life.

Note in the video the robots are in an outer sphere (realm) and the skeletons separate them from the men and women running in circles. The running in circles being reincarnation and the robots existing outside of it. Every thing is paired in two expressing duality . . . . yada yada yada. . . . They may just be doing what they are told but none the less their product clearly expresses the ideas of luciferianism/satanism.

Hell lets do some more analysis on the video. Not the ladder leading up to the top of the pyramid steps and the lights flashing in the background.

The ladder and steps represent the raising of the kundalini while the lights flashing are the chakras which is just another way of symbolizing illumination.

Question: do you think Buddha was 'enlightened' or 'illuminated'?

Anyways here is a video made by someone who clearly understands several of the principles behind "magic" and how illuminism operates. You see it is mostly psychological and bringing about a certain form of thought, think "christ consciousness."

edit on 11-6-2013 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

Sorry I would love to answer but the OP hates any post opposing his views....

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

Sorry I would love to answer but the OP hates any post opposing his views....

Ahh you poor thing, are you going to throw a tantrum and continually berate him because you don't like his world view and he wont swap over to yours?

Since you have expressed interest in Hinduism maybe you can answer a question for me . . .

Can you explain why the sapphire sephirot on the kabbalic tree of life is associated with both Saturn and the 3rd eye just like Shiva?

EDIT
I am not aware if you even recognize that the 5 pillars of Islam is merely a representation of pentagram and thus Venus ------> the feminine principle

Perhaps you are also aware that Buddha and his 8 fold path is nothing more than the ------> feminine principle
How so? Venus takes 8 years to form 5 pointed star via alignments with the Earth.

You also probably think Catholicism is something other than worship of "illumination/ enlightenment" via the masculine principle in the Sun.

The confusion arises from the thought process of basing one's entire views from materialism.

5 and 8 merely represent space and time.

So now you at least now what the Maltese cross/ 8 fold path/ pentagram/ yadada represent.

Where do you think these gods of old resided? In the mind, a dimension or sphere rather which is not material.

Don't believe me? Go solve the "hard problem" of consciousness and demonstrate how to physically weigh an idea . . .

Buuuuuuutttttttttt I digress . . .
edit on 12-6-2013 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join