It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary has her whistle blown

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I happened across a news story about an emerging Hillary Clinton scandal this morning on Fox News. Yes, yes, I know how horrible that particular *news* outlet is. It's my fiance's preference, and I've decided to love him in spite of it because he makes me laugh and has some other fine qualities.

Here's the curious thing. After seeing the brief Fox blurb, I ran a Google news search for Hillary Clinton to find out what the fuss was about, and all the hits returned cute news stories about Hillary joining Twitter and posting her first clever tweet, today. Nice try, Miz Clinton, but you're still busted. Here's the news story that they're trying to cover up.

Hillary's Sorry State of Affairs

WASHINGTON — A State Department whistleblower has accused high-ranking staff of a massive coverup — including keeping a lid on findings that members of then-Secretary Hillary Clinton’s security detail and the Belgian ambassador solicited prostitutes.

Now, don't get me wrong. I really don't give a rat's heiny about what people do in their off hours. What I care about is influence being brought to bear, and things being covered up by a future presidential nominee whose credibility is already damaged with the Benghazi scandal. I think this could be the nail in her political coffin. Do you?

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by graceunderpressure

I care when it involves minors...regardless of political affiliation they are all hypocrites and animals as far as I'm concerned...

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Ooh! I wonder if the truth about Hillary being a lesbian pedophile is going to come out?

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Well I wouldn't really care, except for the supposed threats of criminal charges.

I have a real problem with abuse of power more than the cover ups themselves. This lady had a job to do, and was kept from doing that job, when she goes public with her problems she's a criminal?

All Hilary had to do was deny she knew anything about it, but no it's better to keep investigations silent, and threaten people.

What sucks is we'll have all the same players come next elections. Why? Because real power is being able to silence people, and get away with it ,all while being able to convince the masses that your the victim.

link   

The liaisons with prostitutes allegedly occurred in the same hotel where Clinton slept, according to sources familiar with the incident.

If people only knew what was going on in the room next door in the hotel where they slept. I don't know that is something to hold over her. Can you imagine her using a pass key to barge in on those guys...

Hillary, waving her flashlight in the dark, "Hey you, stop that!"
edit on 11-6-2013 by intrptr because: speling

link   
reply to post by Mandrakerealmz

Make that a reptilian lesbian pedophile, sir.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

... ? Are you trying to discredit the truth on purpose?

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by terriblyvexed
What sucks is we'll have all the same players come next elections. Why? Because real power is being able to silence people, and get away with it ,all while being able to convince the masses that your the victim.

You raise a good point. I am simply amazed at how TPTB keep regurgitating the same political zombies upon us. I mean, really! It's embarrassingly blatant, the way they put their faves in office.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
Can you imagine here using a pass key to barge in on those guys...

Now, that's a major "buzz kill."
I would probably need some form of therapy after that. Lots of it.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
www.bbc.co.uk...

Is this relative to your post? or someting new?

That kind of behavior abroad is more liable to breach security than a lot of other things....
They need to keep their sexual perversions in their pants in the State dept....who knows what information may have been blabbed as well as the moral turpitude.

edit on 11-6-2013 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mandrakerealmz

... ? Are you trying to discredit the truth on purpose?

Not at all! I believe that all of the adjectives describing this lying, manipulative, power-hungry individual to be true. One of my favorite thesaurus wesbsites describes reptilian as "cold-blooded, unfriendly, emotionless, inhuman, stony, cold." I think it's quite accurate.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Ah, well Hillary has a few good responses lined up already...

"At this point, What difference does it make?"

"I dont recall"

Then if that does not work, she will simply faint, wait for a while
and in the mean time, her philandering home boy Bill will take the
spotlight off of her.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
www.bbc.co.uk...

Is this relative to your post? or someting new?

That kind of behavior abroad is more liable to breach security than a lot of other things....
They need to keep their sexual perversions to themselves in the State dept....who knows what information may have been blabbed as well as the moral turpitude.

You know, Stirling, there's a part of me that wonders if Hillary wants to align herself with a salacious sex scandal. I mean, think about it. Sexual prowess is deemed a positive quality in a male leader. Pardon the pun, but if she wants to project the image that she "walks softly and carries a big stick," then having this sort of thing associated with her name may be all part of the plan.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Aah ok. Just personally I feel any allegations towards these various individuals not being human in no way helps us rid them from power. In fact it somewhat slows down the progress and acceptance of the validity of such claims of corruption.

After these people are in chains we can discover and discuss such things.

Side note: For the sake of hypothetical discussion though. If any claims to these people being of such origin is true. Then we most likely stand no chance at winning against a foe who most likely possesses highly advanced technology. Or also maybe as well as that being true maybe "Other" groups similar in level to the corrupt masters also exist and have been preventing anything too drastic taking place that directly involved beings / technology that should not be involved.

I say all this because I either believe such allegations are not true, Or the second hypothetical scenario is true.

In which case my original assessment of the situation stands. Mentioning such things at this time does nothing but hamper the truth.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Ah, well Hillary has a few good responses lined up already...

"At this point, What difference does it make?"

"I dont recall"

Then if that does not work, she will simply faint, wait for a while
and in the mean time, her philandering home boy Bill will take the
spotlight off of her.

Well said! And we continue to take it. The only thing that will make me sicker than the results of the last presidential election will be the results of the next one, coated over with all the useless partisan-bickering rhetoric.

On a personal note, I have always admired your avatars. Your current one is great. It's like a cross between Monty Python and my neighbor's very cool cat.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mandrakerealmz

Aah ok. Just personally I feel any allegations towards these various individuals not being human in no way helps us rid them from power. In fact it somewhat slows down the progress and acceptance of the validity of such claims of corruption.

After these people are in chains we can discover and discuss such things.

I'm trying very hard to understand what you're saying. Read the thread about the drone camera operator whose mission was undoubtedly condoned by our Secretary of State and then let's have a discussion about what "human" is.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

What is appalling, this supposedly did involve minors ...

Some allegations were suppressed, according to CBS, such as an investigation into an unnamed ambassador who was said to be visiting prostitutes in a public park.

The document cites allegations that the envoy "routinely ditched his protective security detail in order to solicit sexual favors from both prostitutes and minor children".

On a personal note, thank you.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

The liaisons with prostitutes allegedly occurred in the same hotel where Clinton slept, according to sources familiar with the incident.

If people only knew what was going on in the room next door in the hotel where they slept. I don't know that is something to hold over her. Can you imagine her using a pass key to barge in on those guys...

edit on 11-6-2013 by intrptr because: speling

Nixon knew nothing about the Watergate break-in. It was his attempt to cover up the embarassing scandal afterwards that did him in. Same deal with Clinton. She may have known nothing at all about the prostitutes, but if she tried to cover it up, like Nixon, after the fact to avoid embarassment, she is not worthy of her post.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Word on the street is ,she joined to make herself more accessible and personable ,in prep for 2016 .
At least that's the buzz over by me .

Calling her a pedophile is uncool ,even in jest .

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Nixon knew nothing about the Watergate break-in. It was his attempt to cover up the embarassing scandal afterwards that did him in. Same deal with Clinton. She may have known nothing at all about the prostitutes, but if she tried to cover it up, like Nixon, after the fact to avoid embarassment, she is not worthy of her post.

Yes -- my thoughts exactly. And it should do her in, politically speaking. The astonishing, exasperating thing is that it probably won't. We live in a different era, in which, people have 15-second attention spans and the drama that plays out on the political stage in a few years will barely have a footnote about this lack of character.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join