It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New evidence revealed!! - Yogyakarta Earth Quake 2006 Is Manmade Disaster!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Mode please remove if this theread already posted.. ^^V

i am so corious what's make earthqueake in indonesia so powerfull..then i searching on internet then bang!!This what i found..

First i want to Upload the momment when earthquake and tsunami..

See anything strange?

this what i mean,,
Let us refer to the testimony of Australian fishermen who refused to be named this and happened to be sailing and seafaring southern region of the island of Java, precisely after dawn on the morning of May 27, 2006 that, in the morning it was also of the tsunami in South Beach.

After two years of silence finally Australian fisherman was revealed that his guilt would not go away and haunting from day to day.

Told, the weather was quite sunny morning when the fishermen hear the sound in the sky until finally witnessing a passing plane. Odd-shaped aircraft that adorn the dark that morning, but the fishermen did not pay attention. Soon, however, looks great bursts of flame soaring into the sky like an atomic bomb, but it happens in the middle of the sea and the fisherman immediately shocked surprise.

“Oh my God, I was very startled, his light like that dazzled”

“Oh My God, I don’t believe it, I only fell silent said nothing saw this incident and unintentionally immortalised this incident, but sorry from me because just now I revealed the very frightening mystery”

Scary..maybe the "bomb" blow like this

See the video again!! Orange Cloud Raising from the sea... see 1:14 ,, 1:28 ,, 2:35,, 2:52
WTH??

approximately 2800 lives lost..! for what???
Sory for My Bad english..

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
A nuclear explosion on the surface of the ocean would not create an earthquake or tsunami. They tested hydrogen bombs in the 1960s both under the surface, and on the surface of the ocean in the South Pacific and they did not cause anything like what happened in Indonesia. I'm not sure a nuclear blast deep underground directly on a fault line would be enough to cause what happened.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Though I do not agree that this is a man-made event, there is more evidence out there that this was an "asteroid" or object that "fell" and there was either no mention due to not wanting to cause panic, or there are those out there that do not want to seem like they dont have things under control.

You can compare other videos that have been seen with asteroids over the past few years that now seem to come out of no where with no warning. With the amount of tech we have you would think that we would get some type of alert.

I fear that things like this will happen out of the blue more often, and without notice. Believe me look it up, you will find what your looking for.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

TQ sir..this is very odd..i believe the fishermen tell the truth..and the video tell the truth too..

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
With the amount of tech we have you would think that we would get some type of alert.

To quote Douglas Adams "Space is big. Really really big." The skymap programs have mapped something like 10-15% of space the last time I looked into them. A lot of these meteors that are hitting are really small, which means that they're going to be extremely hard to see with current technologies.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

maybe something more then a bomm..sir do you already watch the GIJoe 2 movie? The satelite weapon that crush London in that movie? maybe some kind of that weapon sir..

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

What would be the point of targeting that area though? There is no reason to, as there is nothing going on there militarily that anyone would have any interest in. The only powers in the world that would have that tech are China, Russia, and the US, and all three would have evidence that one of the others launched it. If they were going to use it somewhere I would think Somalia or Iran would make a lot more sense than Indonesia.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

When it comes to particular areas it is much easier to speak to the people that have lived there their whole lives, unlike other countries, who depend on dopplar radar, some actually know nature, and have learned to pay attention to things that others would ignore.

The video is frightening though.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

That True sir..But my opinion is why they test such weapon in indonesia because there is a lot of tectonic activity there so they have the reason to say NO! That's Not Our!..

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

an earthquake generates huge energy so maybe this is a natural enegry ball caused from the earthquake itself.
I know it's wiki but maybe something like this if we can confirm somehow.
Earthquake lights.

edit on 11-6-2013 by LeLeu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Greetings.

An orange ball low in the sky just after dawn you say?

Did you know that on the 26th May 2006 the sun rose at 5:44am in Yogyakarta?

Just 11 minutes before the video.

edit on 11-6-2013 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

True, but there are other areas with much less chance of being seen they could use rather than somewhere with a fairly large population, especially one that fishes for a living.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   
That's a big fireball called the sun. It's distorted from the overcompressed, low quality YouTube video. No bomb would leave a fireball hanging in the air that long.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by EViLKoNCEPTz

okay lets see the video again..in the 0 to 1 minute that show there is no such cloud hanging in there..then just 1 minute the cloud rise so hi?? why? is there cloud can hang so fast like that?

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

It's there before the 1 minute mark, they never pan to the area where it is. And it's not as high as it looks, it's an optical illusion caused by the moisture in the air and the sun just above the horizon. It's quite common when out on the water when the sun is rising for it to look higher than it actually is from the light refracting in the moisture in the air. The sun rises fairly quickly too, well appears too but its another optical illusion caused by the curvature of the earth and atmospheric conditions that make it appear to move faster the closer to the horizon it is. It most definitely was not a nuclear bomb. For one where it would need to be placed to even have a chance of triggering a seismic event the fireball would never be visible, and two every rad detector in the region would have lit up like a slot machine that just hit the jackpot.
edit on 6/11/2013 by EViLKoNCEPTz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   
how about this...

sunset cloud? any body see where the rest of the cloud? why there is only that musroom cloud shine?
impossible that just ordinary cloud..
edit on 11-6-2013 by cheesy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

You've just proven my point. The sun is in the exact same place in all of your screenshots. It only looks like a cloud due to the pixelation from overcompression and natural distortion from the moisture in the air. Not to mention, no one in the video reacts to the "mushroom cloud" because it's the sun. Don't you think at least one of those people would have noticed something?

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Not to mention all the people in that video, and non of them came forward to tell they saw a giant mushroom cloud before the earthquake

Edit: Just saw it it's mentioned in post above.

edit on 11-6-2013 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by EViLKoNCEPTz

there is another cloud beside the mushroom..why not shine sir?

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

What? There is no mushroom cloud. Only a rising sun on a hazy morning.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join