It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aryans were the Destroyers of Indian Civilization.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Riddles

Sorry. Company showed up. I'll have to get those texts typed up tomorrow.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
First off, before any of you read the following text, please understand, what we have are very old Hittite copies of even older Hurrian texts.

The Hittites, like the tribe of Anu, were definitely Aryans (they worshipped Indra in their written texts) and were a part of the wave after wave of Aryan people that entered into the Middle East from various parts of India, the Indus Valley Civilization, or lands that were once controlled by the Vedic Aryan empire.

The Hittite people were not originally indigenous to the Middle East and are thought to have originated somewhere east of the Caspian Sea. And yes, there are indications in the Vedic texts that the Aryan Empire centered in India did indeed extend into parts of Mongolia, Turkmenistan and northern Afghanistan. It was a far reaching empire.

The Hittites eventually took over all of the lands once occupied by the indigenous people (Caucasian Hurrians & Horites) of Anatolia. There is no evidence anywhere that Anatolia was the original name of the country we now know as Turkey. Whatever that part of the Middle East was originally called, it probably did not become known as "Anatolia" until after the Anunnaki takeover.

The Hurrian texts are the only Caucasian texts we have left of the early people of Anatolia. And the Hurrians probably only represented a single tribe of people living in the hills or mountainous regions of that part of the Middle East. Anatolia is a huge area; there would have been many tribal groups other than the Hurrians, but so far, we have just found their archaeological ruins, and no other texts.

The Hittite copies of the Hurrian texts are not only terribly fragmented; the Hittites had obviously inherited these texts when they took over the Hurrian lands, and clearly, the Hittites didn't understand the stories they were trying translate.

Frankly, their translations can best be described as "tortured." The Hittite scribes clearly had no idea how to communicate concepts dealing with genetic manipulation, they didn't understand what had happened, and though they probably did the best that they could, their translations are seriously confused.

The invasion of the Anunnaki into the Hurrian territory of the Middle East had to have taken place several thousand years before the Hittites ever showed up. The Vedic histories tell us that the Anunnaki (Anannage) were a Naga tribe (also spelled Naka) from NW India and since the Naga tribes were serpent worshippers, it's a fairly safe bet that we can date the first arrival of the Anunnaki to the famous " early Ubaid period" of Sumer, which began c. 6500 BCE.

Clearly the last two syllables in the Anunnaki (Anannage) name are the Sumerian language equivalent of Naga, and are probably plural designations as applied to a tribe or group belonging to the Naga clan who are known to have lived in the Punjab region of NW India, which was where the Anu tribe originally came from.

We also know the Anunnaki arrived "before the flood," which confuses a whole lot of people. It's important that we ask "which flood?"

Today we know that there were at least three major periods of flooding that came as a result of the Ice Age Meltdown. The first flood age occurred c. 14,000 BC when the ice sheets over the western half of North America began to melt. Aside from its local impact, this flooding would have effected coastlines around the world. The second flood evidently happened due to a meteor impact event somewhere in the region over the ice sheets of Hudson Bay area of North America. This event not only caused more flooding in the world's coastal areas, it also appears to have produced violent earthquakes and volcanoes and also suddenly plunged the world into the Younger Dryas Ice Age which killed off most large mammals on the North American continent and elsewhere around the world.

These two periods of severe flooding probably didn't have a huge flood impact on most of Anatolia because it wasn't a coastal civilization, though the area would have probably experienced an increase in volcanic and seismic activity.

The flood period that would have impacted the Middle East the most would have been the Black Sea flood that took place c. 5600 BC. That flood would have displaced and left everyone homeless who had been living around the Black Sea area.

Based on the above criteria, I think it's pretty safe to say that we can date the events spoken of in the Hurrian texts to some time between 6,500-5,600 BCE. These events appear to take place after the first wave of Anunnaki had arrived to the Middle East, (early Ubaid period) but before the Black Sea flood event.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
The translator of the text was Albrecht Goetze, and these translations can be found in the famous anthology of texts compiled & edited by James Pritchard: Ancient Near Eastern Texts Relating to the Old Testament, Princeton University Press, 1969, pp 120-125

KINGSHIP IN HEAVEN

Let there listen the gods who are in heaven and the gods who are in the dark earth! Let there listen the mighty olden gods, Naras, Napsaras, Minkis and Ammunkis! Let there listen, Ammezadus and the gods of the olden days, the gods' fathers and mothers!

Let there listen Anus, Antus and Isharas, the fathers and mothers! Let there listen Ellilas, Ninlilas and those who are might and firmly established gods!...

Once, in the olden days Alalus was king in heaven. As long as Alalus was seated on the throne, the mighty Anus, first among the gods was standing before him. He would sink at his feet and set the drinking cup in his hand.

Nine in number were the years that Alalus was king in heaven. In the ninth year Anus gave battle to Alalus and he vanquished Alalus. He fled before him (Anu) and went down to the dark earth. Down he went to the dark earth, but Anus took his seat on the throne. As long as Anus was seated on the throne, the mighty Kumarbis (Alalu's son) would give him his food. He would sink at his feet and set the drinking cup in his hand.

Nine is the number of years that Anus was king in heaven. In the ninth year Anus gave battle to Kumarbis and like Alalus, Kumarbis gave battle to Anus. When he could no longer withstand Kumarbis' eyes, (he) Anus, he struggle forth from the hands of Kumarbis. He fled, (he) Anus, like a bird he moved up in the sky. After him rushed Kumarbis, seized Anus by his feet and drug him down from the sky.

Kumarbis bit Anus between his knees and his manhood went down inside. When it lodged there, when Kumarbis had swallowed Anus' manhood, he rejoiced and laughed. Anus turned back to him, to Kumarbis he began to speak: "Thou rejoicest over thine inside, because thou hast swallowed my manhood."

"Rejoice not over thine inside! In thine inside I have planted a heavy burden. Firstly I have impregnated thee with the noble Storm-god. (Tushub/Baal) Secondly I have impregnated thee with the river Aranzahas (Hurrian name for the Tigris), not to be endured. Thirdly I have impregnated thee with noble Tasmisus. (Vizier to the Storm-god.) Three dreadful gods have I planted in thy belly as seed. Thou shall go and end by striking the rocks of thine own mountain with thine head!"

When Anus had finished speaking, he went up to heaven and hid himself. Out of his mouth spat Kumarbis, the wise king, out of his mouth he spat…..[text damage]…. Mixed with…….That which Kumarbis spat out fell on Mount Kanzuras; […..] an awesome god therein.

Filled with fury Kumarbis went to Nippur. […..] At the lordly [….] he settled down. Kumarbis did not [….] while he counted the months. The seventh month came….

…………………[the lower third of the column is missing]…………………………

(Anus addresses the storm-god, who is still unborn inside Kumarbis and advises him of the various parts of Kumarbis' body through which he may come forth.)

The Storm-god answers from within Kumarbis: "Long life to thee! Lord of the well-spring of wisdom!.....The earth will give me its strength, the sky will give me its valor, Anus will give me his manliness, Kumarbis will give me his wisdom, Nara will give me his…..Napsaras will give me his…."

……(The giving of the bull Seris, which was sacred to the Storm-god, a wagon or chariot and other objects are also mentioned. It seems as though the Storm-god speaks of his future greatness and promises Anus to revenge him.)…………………………
………(Anus repeats his advice as to the places from which the Storm-god may come forth, among them Kumarbis' mouth and the "good place.")

(The Storm-god replies…) If I come forth from his…., it will derange my mind. If I come forth from his…., it will defile me on the spot, ….it will defile me at the ear…..If I come forth from the 'good place' a woman will…me."

(In the following the Strom-god it seems, is forewarned of what will happen if he should come forth by rending asunder Kumarbi' tarnassas.) (nobody knows what that is…)

"As he (Kumarbis/Kingu) walked along and took his place before Ayus (note: 'Ayus is the Vedic name for Enki/Ea and Ayus is a very famous name within the Vedic texts.) Kumarbis becomes dizzy and collapsed…Kumarbis began to speak to Ayus; 'Give me my son, I want to devour ….[….]….' (Indeed, it seems that Kumarbis is given something to eat, but it hurts his mouth and he begins to moan.)

(On Kumarbis' complaint Ayus advises him to call in certain experts: ) "Let them go and summon the 'poor'! Let the poor work magic on their heros, the lords and the bulls for thee! Let the poor bring sacrifices of meal for thee! (This is apparently done.)

"They began to work magic on him with [….] they kept bringing sacrifices of meal to him, they kept […] From the tarnassas he wanted to come forth, but they made Kumarbis tarnassas secure. Thus from the 'good place' came forth the valiant Storm-god."

(The birth of the Storm-god is completed and reported to Anus.)

(Anus plots to destroy Kumarbis with the help of the Storm-god. The Storm-god prepares for battle. The outcome of the battle is not narrated on the preserved part of the tablet. Apparently the two other children that developed from Anus' "manhood" that Kumarbis had spat out upon the earth also played a role in the defeat of Kumarbis. Once Kumarbis was defeated, the Storm-god took over kingship in heaven.)

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Like I said, it's a tortured text, never-the-less, in spite of its flaws this text tells us that it was the Hurrian gods and kings who evidently battled tooth and nail against the Anunnaki takeover of the Middle East. When compared to the Enuma Elish and other Mesopotamian "Creation of man" texts, it's clear that the Anunnaki engaged in some sort of genetic manipulation program that would turn the descendants of the previous rulers of the Middle East into a slave race for the Anunnaki.

The text was probably originally composed long after these events actually took place, and the context of the text was probably first transmitted orally or through song. It's fairly likely that this text was intended for the common folk of the region as a way of explaining how previously known gods and rulers were defeated and displaced by the tribe of Anu.

When compared to the Enuma Elish, it is clear that the Babylonian god Marduk is telling a different version of the very same tale, though he calls Kumarbis by the name "Kingu' rather than using his given name.

Ultimately, this is one of the primary reasons that many academics of ancient literature have concluded that Marduk had to have been one and the same with Baal/Teshub.

In Egypt Baal was known as the Egyptian god, Set and several Egyptian stelas found in Canaan and Lebanon testify to this. The Greeks called Set 'Typhon' and identified him with the Great Serpent. In Vedic lands, the Great Serpent was called 'Adieshesa' or simply 'Shesha,' who is the 'thousand-headed serpent' that makes up the resting place of the Hindu god, Vishnu. The avatar or incarnation of this great serpent (representing the Naga cults) was called 'Balarama' (meaning 'the strong Rama') who appears to have been the inspiration for the name 'Baal.'

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join