It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A mighty "hi" there!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Hello everybody!

My name is Kathy but people call me Kat. I chose my username "Loveaduck" because ducks are my favorite although I have to say I LOVE all animals. Without getting into too much personal detail, I have a husband and no children, not because we don't love kids but we both come from very large families and decided we like our lives the way they are. Crazy anyway!

Not having children gives us a little more free time to follow other pursuits. I enjoy writing while he loves to fish and we both really love to travel. I sometimes get pretty opinionated and like to speak my mind but I try to do it respectfully and with humor, attempting to lighten things up as often as I can. Some people like that but I am not sure everyone has a sense of humor. Ofttimes my jokes fly over like the proverbial "lead balloon."

I'm interested in so many topics it is hard to choose one favorite but if pressed to answer, I have to say the UFO and USO topics fascinates me more than some of the others. The recent revelation our US Government is spying on it's own people has got my blood pressure up and me feeling like I need to take part in some kind of movement against it. That definitely helped motivate me to come here and finally join in on the discussion. I have visited ATS many times before but never had the passion on any subject to speak up. This time it is a little different. Figured if there were any good ideas on how to stop this latest invasion of peoples private information, I might find them here.

I am a member of a couple of other web sights that deal with the UFO subject. I would name them but I don't want to go against the rules right off the bat! Even so there seems to be a much wider range of topics and interesting discussions going on here in this forum. I hope to broaden my horizons and spread my writing wings a little investigating new topics. Also hope to make some new friends and explore lots of new subjects. Just looking forward to some honest discussion and maybe learning something new.

See everyone on the boards here soon I hope!

Yours,

Kat

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Loveaduck

Welcome Kat...

I am a member of a couple of other web sights that deal with the UFO subject. I would name them but I don't want to go against the rules right off the bat!

Or....don't name them because you'd only be downgrading yourself - ATS is Tops...

With that said, make sure to rip on this site occasionally, otherwise you won't be taken seriously.

Cya on the boards Kat.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Hellos ! Welcome to ATS and please enjoy this nice duck cake.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Nice to meet you kat! Welcome!

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Welcome Aboard!!!

Here are some good links to help you in your journey here at ATS...

Terms and Conditions

Complaints and How to Contact ATS Staff

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Most of all .... Have Fun

Just a U2U away

Semper

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

Thanks everyone for the warm reception and I have to tell you bluemooone2 that I just LOVE the duck cake.
One cake that won't sit around my waistline! Seems this is the beginning of an interesting and educational experience. Hope to see you around.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Loveaduck

welcome aboard!! and enjoy the ride!!

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Loveaduck

you spit on free speech

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Loveaduck

Welcome Kat!
I just found ATS a couple months ago but thoroughly enjoy it already. I look forward to reading your thoughts! I'm more interested in religion and politics, but I find the enigma of life in the universe very fascinating as well. So again can't wait to read your thoughts on the matter!
Sincerely
Sara

new topics

top topics

join