It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA Whistleblower, Edward Snowden is a Ron Paul supporter

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
atta boy

Its just nice to know there are good people out there who knows whats up, especially in the deep dark world of the US Government Intelligence, people who are selfless...people with a conscience.

In his interview, he revealed that he lived in Hawaii and also voted for a third party candidate in 2008. There is also an NSA facility in Maryland.

www.buzzfeed.com...

Edward Snowden, the 29-year-old responsible for the largest leak in National Security Administration history, appears to have donated to the Ron Paul campaign twice in 2012, according to federal records.

He is also a Reddit user
www.buzzfeed.com...
edit on 9-6-2013 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Great...now the IRS has a new target.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Maybe it's going to come down to the Libertarians to fight this fight. Don't have any faith in most of the republicans or democrats to muster enough backbone to take this latest scandal/treason on.

edit on 9-6-2013 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bassago
reply to post by eLPresidente

Maybe it's going to come down to the Libertarians to fight this fight. Don't have any faith in most of the republicans or democrats to muster enough backbone to take this latest scandal/treason on.

I would say that its more about the grassroots activists from a bunch of different groups than any particular party but then again you are sort of right because libertarianism is getting more popular as more and more people are opening their eyes to the 'two party paradigm'.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Hmm, this is a concern. I'm happy to support whistleblowers, but if this guy is a Ron Paul voter that rings alarm bells.

Paul is a radical liberal with some disturbing policies. If this guy is mixed up with him somehow, it's not a good sign. They say he's only a voter but what if it goes deeper than that?

What if he was paid by Paul to steal this information? How do we know the information he's stolen doesn't include people's personal details as well?

Why is Ron Paul paying a government employee to steal confidential information?
edit on 9/6/13 by Sankari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sankari
Hmm, this is a concern. I'm happy to support whistleblowers, but if this guy is a Ron Paul voter that rings alarm bells.

Paul is a radical liberal with some disturbing policies. If this guy is mixed up with him somehow, it's not a good sign. They say he's only a voter but what if it goes deeper than that?

What if he was paid by Paul to steal this information? How do we know the information he's stolen doesn't include people's personal details as well?

Whaaaaa??? Ron Paul is no liberal. He wanted restaurants to have the freedom to refuse service to blacks.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

WTF? Where do you get this stuff?

The only information you have to go off of here is that he donated to Paul and most likely voted for him in 2008.

Where the hell did you get him being a paid operative of Ron Paul to steal information?

You're weird....you're really weird....

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv

Whaaaaa??? Ron Paul is no liberal. He wanted restaurants to have the freedom to refuse service to blacks.

Actually Ron Paul is a classical liberal...you may google it if you don't believe me.

He doesn't believe (per the Constitution) the federal government should have the authority to determine how private businesses operated. I don't know why you twisted it to include blacks...are you racist????

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Yeah, nothing strikes fear like constitutionalists.

Good grief sometimes I worry about you.

edit on 9-6-2013 by Bassago because: add more laughter

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
The same Ron Paul that sued his supporters in a U.N court?

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente

He doesn't believe (per the Constitution) the federal government should have the authority to determine how private businesses operated. I don't know why you twisted it to include blacks...are you racist????

You deny this is true? He believes private businesses should be able to refuse service to whomever they choose, regardless of gender, race, religion, etc. Doesn't that include blacks????

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7

When did he sue them?

Not saying that he didn't try, just want to know when.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

When did he sue them?

Link

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

That includes everyone. No shoes, no shirt, no service is a popular sign in many stores across the US. If I owned a business I would want to say who was allowed in under any circumstance.

This is already getting off topic.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   

That includes everyone. No shoes, no shirt, no service is a popular sign in many stores across the US. If I owned a restaurant I would want to say who was allowed in under any circumstance.

That also includes blacks right?

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   

That includes everyone. No shoes, no shirt, no service is a popular sign in many stores across the US. If I owned a restaurant I would want to say who was allowed in under any circumstance.

No shoes, no shirt, no service is a little different than no white skin, no service.

To bring it back on topic, the fact that this guy is a Ron Paul supporter is not a plus, IMHO...
edit on 9-6-2013 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

That also includes blacks right?

Like I said, this is off topic.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

When did he sue them?

Link

So how is Ron Paul's suit relevant in this matter?
Unless Mr Snowden is psychic, I doubt that he knew that the suit would be filed 7 months in the future.
Mr Snowden donated money in May 2012, Ron Paul filed the suit in February of 2013.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

You can twist it anyway you want, there is no other course of redress to reclaim your name on the internet domain. His team followed protocol and no it wasn't a lawsuit neither was it in UN court...LMAO! Where the hell do you trolls these things? Salon.com hahahaha

It is just sad the things haters will say...sigh...

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv

No shoes, no shirt, no service is a little different than no white skin, no service.

To bring it back on topic, the fact that this guy is a Ron Paul supporter is not a plus, IMHO...
edit on 9-6-2013 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

Are you disappointed that he isn't a teabagger like you originally thought.
Should we check his religion out too? You have already injected race.
edit on 9-6-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join