It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New War in Britain is starting...EDL peaceful protest attacked by UAF and Muslims not covered i

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TritonTaranis

How can you compare a couple of drunk paddy's .......

During The Troubles over 3,500 people died, nearly 60% of whom were innocent civilians.
They were responsible for causing untold suffering to literally millions of people.
Billions of pounds of damage was done.

That by definition is terrorism.

Your casual dismissal of those murdering scumbags as 'drunk paddy's' is an insult to their victims, is a poor attempt at playing on a stereotyped image of a whole nation and shows a complete lack of understanding of The Troubles and it's effects on the UK and Ireland and it's people's.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
reply to post by JuniorDisco

Islam did the same thing BEFORE the US was even a nation.

So did christianity. What was the conquest of South America? What about the crusades?

There is some factual basis for you. Europe as a whole is in turmoil from Islam and it is a fact.

And yet here I am in a city with high relative muslim immigration and you can't point to one way in which I am even discomfited, let alone in turmoil.

Look, I actually live in Europe. There are issues of migration and immigration everywhere, and assimilation by muslims is amongst them. But the picture someone is giving you, of cities under siege, of imminent imposition of sharia law, is nonsense.

Also, this conversation is not about Christianity as there are issue there, but when in the modern day is this happening. Are Christians still going to countries, non military Christians, just citizens, and killing in the name of their god or trying to convert. No.

So if they are just doing it for oil and money it's okay?

This whole narrative, of bloodthirsty muslims, is being created in part to justify a largely Christian country's wars of aggression. Okay, America doesn't kill people for its god, but it does kill quite a lot of people for money. The fact that resistance - and sometimes terrorist excess - has coalesced around islam and a particularly nasty variant thereof, is not that strange, really.

And while there is most definitely such a thing as militant islam, and it's decidedly nasty, it is in no sense ready to put boots on the ground in Europe or start engulfing UK cities.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

First of all *facepalm*

Anyone who wants to go out and make the lives of the EDL a misery should be given a medal. They are racist, bigoted, uneducated knuckledraggers who spread hatred throughout our streets.

It's my opinion that their politics verges on hate-speech and as such they shouldn't even be allowed to protest.

new topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join