It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones & David Icke speak to thousands at Bilderberg 2013

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Bilderberg video thread!

“The BBC will probably report there were five people here.” - Alex Jones

This year was the first time the MSM decided to cover Bilderberg, which is a shame since BB has been around for 59 years but thanks to the late Jim Tucker BB was finally exposed decades ago. BB has been officially on going since Thursday and both Alex and David have been there to protest along side thousands of people who are not okay with a New World Order.

Alex Jones Addresses Thousands at Bilderberg protest

David Icke Addresses Thousands at Bilderberg protest

Alex says the MSM coverage this year has been fairly extensive and has been talking with reporters all week but of all of the MSM outlets he had nothing good to say about the BBC.

MSM Joins Alex Jones in Exposing Bilderberg

BBC Reporter Tries to "Provoke" Alex Jones

BBC reporter admitted her job was to "provoke" Alex Jones following an interview in which the reporter attempted to characterise Bilderberg as a conspiracy theory.

(you're gonna have to turn the volume way up when the BBC reporter speaks because she isn't mic'd in this video.)

Alex Jones Takes Over National BBC Broadcast

Alex Jones Corners Bilderberger Inside BBC

BBC sunday politics show, bilderberg - Alex Jones interview

The UK police & the folks at BB have done their best to keep the protesters as far away from the Grove as possible.

Bilderberg Ring of Steel

Police Tell Alex Jones to Get Back

Alex Jones Infiltrates Bilderberg by Boat

(Alex is persistent)

And to wrap this video thread up,

UKIP & EU Parliament Member Gerard Batten Calls For Investigation

Hats off to Jones, Icke, and everyone else who attended this years Bilderberg protest!

Congrats on a job well done!
edit on 9-6-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Jones and Icke together awesome!

I know some people don't like Alex as he's a little loud sometimes but the right message is there.
I had no idea that many people showed up to protest BB that is truly amazing and i wish I was there.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
These guys are just robots programmed.

and by robots i mean androids, I mean clearly japan can make androids, so why wouldn't the government be able to make advanced androids? I bet if someone even tried assassinating these guys they would have to use some kind of explosive to do so. Bullets wouldn't do anything.
edit on 6/9/2013 by neobludragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
When I see all this I can't tell if I am seeing individuals organize like minded people to raise awareness of the nwo or if I am just seeing someone taking advantage of the situation...

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DevilsLettuce

Given the fact many, many people give both Icke and Jones full credit for raising their awareness I wouldn't say it's the latter.

new topics

top topics

join