It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Terrible Curse of Griffith Park

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Nemox42

Man, that video should have come with a disclaimer....

Thanks for that

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by THE666OCCULT

LOL yea that video clip is creepy. I wouldn't wish something like that on my worst enemy.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
"If you believe writer and newspaperman Horace Bell, Don Antonio Feliz again appeared in 1898. Apparently the city's influential people had gathered in Griffith Park to celebrate a fiesta. The specter appeared at the head of an oaken banquet table and also chased the party goers on horseback as they fled the party. "- See more at: www.weirdca.com...

You just can't make this stuff up LOL

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Not only is the park a hot bed of historical paranormal activity, but that peg winslet hollywood sign haunting scares the beejeezes out of me because I've been up near the hollywood sign walking around those paths.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceCowboy21

Oh definitely, I been up there too walking around in the dark, not knowing what is actually lurking in the brushes, or around the next path.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
The hollywood sign haunting is just one of the creepy stories about that area in general...knowing the area was already cursed hundreds of years ago makes it just that more creepier. Don Feliz the original Spanish rancher that owned the land before it became Griffith Park, legend says when he was dying of small pox, he was cheated out of his land by Don Antonio Coronel (there is still a very small street in LA probably named after him). His niece wasn't happy about this, and landed a curse on the land itself. This curse later lead to a bunch of deaths to the people who cheated Don Feliz as well people who ended up owning the land, including Mr. Griffith himself (who the park is named after).

Many ghosts are supposely haunting the area, including Don Feliz, his niece Dona Petranilla, and other werid sightings.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join