It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One solution to the problem of psychopaths ruling the world.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
When people think of psychotic leaders they think of Hitler, mainly because Hitler is the distraction from the fact that they almost all are psychotic. In fact in terms of the most psychotic, Stalin beats Hitler even, for how many people he had killed...

Currently president Assad is killing his own people, so we are told by the media and he probably is...So that would make him a psychopath wouldn't it. Then before him we had Gadaffi, supposedly another psychopath (one that looked after his population better than most rational leaders by all accounts)...and lets not forget the leadership of North Korea...I mean that's at least 2 generations of Psychopathy, Then we have at least a dozen African countries run by people like Robert Mugabe...then there's south america..even Pablo Escobar was a politician in that place....Ireland where the "former" paramilitary's are in government. So these are all your classic violent psychopaths..and easy to spot, mainly because we are repeatedly made aware of how "bad" they are by the media (which in turn is mostly owned by psychopaths too)...and im sure they are all power hungry and ruthless people. Weather you believe 9/11 was an inside job or not, the truth is these psychopaths would fit the profile of the kind of personality disorder that could easily pull it off and sleep easily afterwards.

However what about people who invade countries who are not a threat? What about people who use torture? What about people who detain people in indefinite detention without charge or trial? People who also use remote controlled drones to kill? People who coin terms like "collateral damage" in reference to slaughtering civilians? Sounds like the attitude of a full blown psychopath..so hardly surprising the same type of leadership is spying on everyone..and i do mean everyone...And if you think Obama your a fool as Bush started the ball rolling...with Rumsfeld and Cheney...i mean judge a book by the covers for f**k sake

SO there is a clear and ongoing problem here ...Psychopaths rule the world. And not just the countries but the multi national corporations too. I mean who else would own an oil company???Who would own a fast food chain??? What kind of person would own a clothing manufacturer, where all the merch is made in sweat shops in the far east??? I dont need to name names, just look at the label on your clothes and shoes.

Thats right they are all PSYCHOPATHS..

And the reason they are all psychopaths is because those who are determined to get to the top...get to the top. in nature its called survival of the fittest, but its not the fittest people who get to the top...its the most ruthless.
Our society and civilization does not promote the best or brightest, it elevates the most charismatic, the most devious, the most ruthless...so what do we expect to get as the end result...a world where one percent own everything..or is it 0.001%...DUH.

So how do you stop psychopaths for getting to the top? Well how about mandatory personality tests before people enter any position of power. How about brain scans, because apparently they can detect the areas of the brain "missing" or inactive in psychopaths. I mean shouldn't this technology be used to aid our world and stop this ongoing world wide epidemic of psychotic leaders...Otherwise people are going to keep on elevating them into positions of power..and it will inevitable lead to more wars and more pollution, human rights violations, torture , inequality, brainwashing media...etc...

edit on 9-6-2013 by TheBlackHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
There is some work along these lines going on as the more extreme psychopaths can be very disruptive to business operations. Psychopathic and sociopathic tendencies however cover a broad spectrum and is not always a clear definition as varying levels of empathy, social awareness, values and capabilities does lead to many challenging situations. The nature of the psychopath and use of deception also makes any test difficult to implement, however over time and with research into the character there is a growing capability into detecting psychotic behavior.

Not a lot will change over night with this growing field of study and implementation in business process, but as it does continue to grow it will help limit some of the repercussions from psychotic behavior. What to do with the psychopaths once they have been identified is the next problem

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I love it! I was thinking along those same lines - I guess great minds think alike! I have a degree in psychology and spent 15 years in mental health. One reason that sociopath types excel is because they exude confidence and charisma, two things that are valued in most cultures so people naturally like them and they get elected into power.

I think we have to start with some brave politician who will introduce a bill that no one may run for office without a) background check, b) MRI brain scan and c) MMPI (Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory) test.

S&F!!!

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockerchic4God

Thanks for the post, it's much appreciated...I was thinking i was wasting my time there for a while with only one response, but coming from someone who has extensive experience in the field your reply is some validation to this idea. I wonder if this concept could get pushed into the mainstream media..? Um.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockerchic4God
I love it! I was thinking along those same lines - I guess great minds think alike! I have a degree in psychology and spent 15 years in mental health. One reason that sociopath types excel is because they exude confidence and charisma, two things that are valued in most cultures so people naturally like them and they get elected into power.

I think we have to start with some brave politician who will introduce a bill that no one may run for office without a) background check, b) MRI brain scan and c) MMPI (Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory) test.

S&F!!!

Except that rough guess, eighty percent OF psychiatrists and psychologists could be Psychopaths themselves, rough guess based ON complaints filed against to Ethical Boards on average at Least fifty percent are no Doubt Sociopaths, Psychotics and Narcissists.

PROOF Of this fact can be discovered in two ways,

1. The vast amounts of documentation and/or cases complaints Filed against psychiatrists/psychologists for. Everything to Rape, Child rape to Murder, attempted murder, torture and forced drugging risking severe harm ESP to Children.

2. The vast amounts of documentation of Severe Human Rights abuses by the science which leads me to...

It's SO bad that demands for accountability are still in place revealing that the self regulation simply does not Work. Such as the link below clearly states:

www.psychologytoday.com...

Let's look at some other relevant data, Shall we

www.ethicalapa.com...
edit on 11-6-2013 by ThreeBears because: Additional links

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
In fact, the Abuses, ESP sexual in nature, are SO BAD in Mental Health,

That there is a watch dog blog, with

THOUSANDS OF CASES,

psychrapereporter.wordpress.com...

See for yourself, Now then,

Do we TRUST an Industry that has far surpassed the Catholic Church, in the discerning of Psychopaths and keeping us safe,

OR do we just Normalize the Sanitization of Child rapists, rapists and torturers, so that these Serial Glorified Butchers of Souls

Can flourish with impunity all the while masking themselves as Angels of White Sanitized Light?

Hit the months, these are Actual Cases where the serial glorified Rapists PSYCHOPATH mental health Wackjob has been investigated and Proven and many still practicing,

Because hey, what's a woman or child Anyway right? Like that's not Psychopathy,hmmmmm,

Yea Houston we got a problem alright, but the government isn't going to solve it, nor it's Sorceress Pharma Mengele thugs,

So...maybe, JUST MAYBE,

We stop deferring to these LIARS of Mordimor (sic) as Angels and start referring to them for what they Truly are, DEMON SCUM PARASITES, maybe Iche is right, maybe they ARE lizards though I do think lizards are way more moral than these scum and really calling these demons lizards is an insult to lizards,

Just saying, the Fruits of their destructive works Kind of speak for themselves....so

I suggest, the Problem is, we have a human race, that has a minority of those who feel guilt, and then a majority of that feel none at all, not only that, they TRULY BELIEVE they are ENTITLED to LORD it over others and that they are some Devine Special Elect or something,

And they see humans as nothing more than big F dolls and rag toys to ruin and devour...for their #s and giggles.

I personally Theorize, wonder, IF there is a possibility that they are hybrids of a hostile to earth species, I know crazy but they, even through time, are blood thirsty, SADISTS who I think,are completely SOULESS, maybe Past transhumanists from a past time...again, THEORY, I have no conclusions, just Wonder about.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Black Hat we think kind of the same on several issues, I don't think we are the only ones,

Which is why I wonder about several Possible theories, one of them being that Earth, humanity is either being taken over by some organic physics demon something or another OR

Several other theories, that well its late, tired and don't want to get into all them, they are after all just Theories and no way to prove any if them, etc., but

Recall that movie with Nicole Kidman, where she was trying to stay awake so she wouldn't be taken over by these aliens I think they were...I didn't see the movie but I remember the trailer,

Anyway THAT'S what I think is kind of happening, but that these alien parasites have been living off human hosts for some time and now are more and more taking over DNA or something, I don't know but it would sure explain the psychopathy a d blood thirst,

It sounds X Files and all, but it sure seems as though the world has gone completely bonkers.
edit on 11-6-2013 by ThreeBears because: Typos

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I agree entirely until you suggest equally psychopathic solutions to the problem.

Personality tests or brain scans? Aren't we becoming those eugenic Nazis we despised?

Also it isn't accounting for the fact that often times people go into the government "good" essentially, and they come out bad. So most will all pass these tests but be "changed by the system" over time, and become ruthless psychopaths well after their entry period.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockerchic4God

What's the point in the idea of testing these sociopaths can fudge the answers and the tests.They are not intellectually handicapped and know what you want to hear.

Best idea for all of us is to rid ourselves of any personality traits that are negative.
If we all do that there will be no low self esteems looking for the over confidence of the psycopath.
Find yourself then you will not need a leader you will be a leader.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
I agree entirely until you suggest equally psychopathic solutions to the problem.

Personality tests or brain scans? Aren't we becoming those eugenic Nazis we despised?

Also it isn't accounting for the fact that often times people go into the government "good" essentially, and they come out bad. So most will all pass these tests but be "changed by the system" over time, and become ruthless psychopaths well after their entry period.

Well you have a point...but the alternative is the world we have, and yes the psychopaths are in charge of just about everything..I mean how many people in ordinary 9-5 jobs complain about tyrannical bosses for instance.
They are at every level of leadership, because leadership positions attract them and the way civilization is set up or even the way human societies are set up is to allow the "strongest" to flourish. but it inst the strongest or most suitable in terms of integrity, its simply the one who is willing to step over everyone else and lie and cheat or even kill if required. We are sick to death of seeing it in all walks of life. The human collective supposedly has empathy hardwired, and its supposed to be the minority who are lacking it and its that same minority who lack all empathy that can achieve greatness..look at Lance Armstong even..another great example of a full blown psychopath, but it aint a crime if you don't get caught... and most never get caught, but they leave a tidal wave of destruction in their paths regardless and we can see the evidence everywhere we look .

The proof that we allow and aid psychopaths to flourish shows that we are no better than any other animal, because supposedly in the animal kingdom, the one with the biggest teeth and most aggression wins the day...It seems to be a fact of life. However humans believe they are a higher species than Gorillas etc...So we must use this knowledge to flip the scrips and promote the best people for the job and not the most charismatic ones or the ones with the ruthless streak.

top topics

join