It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Alert Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I don't bother with theses video's much but this guy seems to have done his homework on this one and explains quite a lot.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

posting to view the vid later

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

A bit more info on what the video is about and what your thoughts are would be welcome.
Red alert? I was thinking C&C, but i guess it's not about that?

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
i am sory sir but i dont have much time to watch video. any information what is the red alert about that video..many2 tqs

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by cheesy
i am sory sir but i dont have much time to watch video. any information what is the red alert about that video..many2 tqs

Well the guy who took the time to make it called it RED ALERT. and not to take anything away from his work I called it red alert.
People interested in this stuff might find this a red alert.
No other reason

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by cheesy

He reckon we are heading for an Ice age and has and produces the data to prove it

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
The video claims faster polar shifts, decreasing sunspot activity, increasing core temperature of the earth. Lots of graphs...

While the data presented may be accurate, I think the producer fails to take into account the increased ability of scientists to more accurately measure the data sets in question.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by totallackey
The video claims faster polar shifts, decreasing sunspot activity, increasing core temperature of the earth. Lots of graphs...

While the data presented may be accurate, I think the producer fails to take into account the increased ability of scientists to more accurately measure the data sets in question.

As i said Im not into this stuff and know very little about but I did find it interesting and the guy certainly believes his data.

new topics

top topics

join