It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you care to donate gum to the troops?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

And they need humanitarian aid WHY?.....

Invading a country and then helping those affected is no excuse. They shouldn't be there in the first place.

If someone smacked you an the face and then said "sorry", does that make their action acceptable?

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Gum
I also think sending them coffee is a better idea.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

Read the articles dude, most were for blizzard and snow conditions, I guess we caused that too, right?
Fail troll fails

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I realise this thread is over two years old... however, saw it on google and wanted to point out something else.

Whether you agree or not with the wars: Walgreens is basically using people's well-meaning nature to make them buy gum, and which makes Walgreens a profit. As quite a few people will feel patriotic and not want to refuse, they're basically making money off of war whilst giving the soldiers something utterly useless.

We can tell Walgreens really cares. Not.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: jiggerj

Several associations assemble & send concern packages to brave troops exotic. Few associations allow independently enfolded candies entire year extended. Shortly, any Soldier permits you to choose which division of the armed forces you would resemble to hold up: military, armada, Air Force, or Marines.

www.donatewale.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join