It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am i turning crazy or did i just see some BEK?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Hi around a hour ago i was in my back garden like every other day playing fetch with my dog, i was just stood on the pathway and i had a sudden really creepy feeling i was being watched so i turned around and i could see 4 kids around 12-14 years old sat on a wall 2 doors away from me. 3 were staring at me the other was sat on the wall looking away. At first i just thought it was chavs and after a few seconds turned my head to see if my dog had brought back his ball but as i did i had another weird feeling like they were stood directly behind me so i turned quickly and the kids where gone? i should first clarify that this took at most 5-7 seconds at most from me first getting the feeling...i should also note i live in a cul de sac and can see the end of my street from my house its maybe 150-200 yards so you can see anything coming in and out of the street. Anyway i looked both ways and over the small fence to see if they were screwing around or if they had run away but there was no sign? Also the kids in my street i see nearly every day i know them and it was not them or there friends?

No im not on drugs before it is asked.

Id like to know if my eyes were playing tricks on me or did i just see something ive read about called the black eyed kids?

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by LvSLoLo

It's the weekend.
They were visiting someone and you freaked them out by staring at them so they left.

or do you really see that their eyes were black?

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by LvSLoLo

Were their eyes black?

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Tankgirl

If i had of seen there eyes i wouldnt be asking on ATS i would be freaking out lol, As i said in the OP i know the kids friends that visit in this street and the kids aswell. I also said i can see in and out of the street from my house they cant run fast enough to get to the corner of the road without me seeing them first and i know the particular house they were standing outside of has 2 very loud squeeky gates at the front and back so they couldnt of gone inside

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

I wish i knew all i can say is what i did see, they were too far away for me to see there eyes just faces and to be honest there faces where dark? it was still light outside and even the street lights where on but the faces looked as if they had been scrubbed out

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Sounds like a case for FRINGE Division.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by LvSLoLo

I have a silly question. Did they appear to move at all while you were looking at them or did they remain perfectly still?

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MindpurelyMind

What is fringe?

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
i,m not doubting it may have seem weird but seriously cause kids were sitting on a wall and disappeared in 5-7 secs u think its paranormal?i mention clean room and they disappear in 2,seriously nothing weird in this story.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

They stood perfectly still staring at me was pretty creepy to be honest i couldnt even tell if they blinked

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by sparky31
i,m not doubting it may have seem weird but seriously cause kids were sitting on a wall and disappeared in 5-7 secs u think its paranormal?i mention clean room and they disappear in 2,seriously nothing weird in this story.
I said in the original post there is nowhere they can run to im in a cul de sac the long road out of the street is nearly empty all the time there is nothing to stop me from seeing going up that road, im a pretty fast runner and if i tried to sprint from where they were stood it would more than likely take me over a minute/minute and a half to get out of sight

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by LvSLoLo

Fringe is a TV show dealing with the ideas of paranormal...etc. It's fiction, but uses a lot of paranormal terminology and deals with ideas "outside the outside of the box".

To ease your fear. Look at what the problem is you have with "seeing something" that doesn't appear to be there. There is so much we don't even know about our own planet, let alone other dimensions and such.

There's nothing to fear. Perhaps your Mind is opening up to the possibility of things outside your normal frame of reference.

Seriously, there is nothing to fear, OK.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MindpurelyMind
reply to post by LvSLoLo

Fringe is a TV show dealing with the ideas of paranormal...etc. It's fiction, but uses a lot of paranormal terminology and deals with ideas "outside the outside of the box".

To ease your fear. Look at what the problem is you have with "seeing something" that doesn't appear to be there. There is so much we don't even know about our own planet, let alone other dimensions and such.

There's nothing to fear. Perhaps your Mind is opening up to the possibility of things outside your normal frame of reference.

Seriously, there is nothing to fear, OK.

Ah ok its a tv show lol, dont worry i am open minded ive been able to see spirits since i was young

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by LvSLoLo

They stood perfectly still staring at me was pretty creepy to be honest i couldnt even tell if they blinked

I've seen old ones. it's like you catch them and they make a memory that you can see. They do not move but if you look away and look back they are frozen in a different position, usually staring at you. I suppose they could also be gone. I'm not sure what they are, I don't think they will hurt us. They are just some sort of being. It's kind of creepy though.

As for turning crazy.....you have made yourself a home at this site haven't you

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse

I've seen old ones. it's like you catch them and they make a memory that you can see. They do not move but if you look away and look back they are frozen in a different position, usually staring at you. I suppose they could also be gone. I'm not sure what they are, I don't think they will hurt us. They are just some sort of being. It's kind of creepy though.

As for turning crazy.....you have made yourself a home at this site haven't you
I more than likely sound like the biggest nerd on ATS but whatever lol, because what you just described reminds me of the dr who enemy weeping angels? which creeps me out more thinking of it lol. Ok i cant argue with that lol but when i see something weird i automatically come on here to try and get answers i still havent asked what it might of been i was looking at in the sky yesterday that made no sense

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by LvSLoLo

I'd just say I find your thread very interesting. There is a lot going on and on multiple levels, so to speak. Has been for quite some time now. I don't know if your experience is part of that or not, but it's sure an interesting thing to mentally catalog.

Personally, I've found there is a feeling that literally does defy description, which differentiates a weird experience from a paranormal one. I'm reading that all over your messages as something you sure felt in this. I wouldn't really worry though, as a previous poster said. It may very well be a one off event that never repeats. That's likely, IMO.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure BEKs belong in the same category as Slenderman or Godzilla.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by LvSLoLo

I don't have a clue who or what these beings are. I think they looked real, I could make them out but they were not any of my relatives that had died, they wore cloths of an older style, I don't know what I saw. Since that time, if I want to know something I ask and the right answer comes to me all the time. I can't understand the answer most time so start trying to research what it means. It's like someone very smart telling you something that is way over your head and you have to learn to apply it. I do not know if this is coming from them or not. It seems to be some sort of communication of some sort. I'm not sure if I really saw them or the image was planted in my head somehow. I'm getting so I can interpret their answers a little better now, maybe it is other living people I have met using a telepathic communication.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

i still havent asked what it might of been i was looking at in the sky yesterday that made no sense

You saw something strange in the sky, and now you are seeing children who disappear? And you have been sensitive to spirits all your life?

And you even have to ask what's going on? 1+1=2 Figure it out. They are appearing to you for a reason.

Or......... you are going crazy like the rest of us who witness such things. Welcome aboard!

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
BEK's are a very real thing, i hate that term though.. but its one that's used recently so it's stuck.

*Slenderman* was invented as a control, the ultimate strawman, we know where SLM came from, and that mumbo jumbo has nothing to do with BEK's SLM is a fad, constructed by the same wonderfull folks that brought us trolling as a fad.. it has NOTHING to do with BEK's

In fact.. it's an insult, to just lug these things in with a known construct from a troll site.

Now.. that said, you'd have to have ones head buried firmly in the sand to not realize things are not the way they were even a few years ago, but i do sympathize.. some things are just so dam scary on the surface, it's easier to deny anything and everything and go back to TL
R and the cozy warmth of your TV.. and the (mis)truths it coddles us with.

Sorry if i sound condescending, but a lifetime of events doesn't end with some persons off hand comment of "slenderman" .. in fact that infuriates me to no end, having been through quite a ride spiritually (and i don't mean religiously either). Sure some guy wrote some book but these things are far older than some stupid book, and it's 2 bit author.. i could write a book about angry forum midgets (they exist) does that mean vertically challenged angry keyboard warrior folks are made up now? no.. but i wrote a book, so.. maybe they don't huh?

and OP, no fear.. don't expect folks to believe it though, conditioning is strong in many, and the skeptic is god here.. but.. best of luck! for what that's worth these days.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join