It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'George W. Obama' isn't a very comfortable look for the president

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

'George W. Obama' isn't a very comfortable look for the president

t.now.msn.com

This creepy mashup of "George W. Obama" went viral after the Huffington Post posted it on the site's front page in the wake of revelations that communications companies have been sharing Americans' phone records with the National Security Agency.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
well well well, ATS has has this persona sporting this very image for quite some time.....glad to see it is now officially viral.

ATS is where it happens before it happens. Where is all the lovin for ole TinfoilTP....whether its calling Ron Paulites out or the Presidents "Change" ATS has always been the place to call a spade a spade even though worshippers can never see past their noses.

Discuss, flame, or worship Obama despite the fact he is everything some wished GW Bush to be.

t.now.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Well we know who's next in the DOJ mail grab.

2nd line

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Kinda pleased now how all those Obama fanatics would always rant on about how he was like Jesus incarnate, it almost became quite the trendy thing to support Obama lol.

Now everyone hopefully realizes hes actualy a massive d***.
edit on 8-6-2013 by Tuttle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
That pic went viral yesterday? Weird, I've been seeing that pic everywhere since 2009...

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

I've said it before and I'll say it again. "Obama is a carefully crafted plant by the corporate elite and the military industrial complex". The man IS a "Black Bush", in fact he is worse than the "White Bush".

This man was picked and groomed before hand by the elite. He was sold as the alternative to Bush. They knew people were fed up with the 8 years Bush administration and that a good Republican was unlikely to win a presidental race. So, "what to do?" SIMPLE, you bring on a fake, a tool, a black, an alternative who would talk a game of "Change", yet a man who would double down on the Bush agenda, while selling the liberals and democrates his fake agenda. Throw them a bone or two that really benefited other interests, like Health Insurance Companies under the guise of a fake health cae reform bill.

This is classic bait and switch. Obama is ranging around the world killing on his own accord. Obama is doubling down on the police and secret police state at home. He has upped the military spending. upped the spy spending, upped the surveillance spending, and is poised to cut social benefit spending while feeding printed trillions to bankers and hedge funds via the Fed.

This man is a liar, a fake, a plant, a Black Bush gone wild. He is an enemy of all honest Americans, he is a friend to liars, crooks, cheats, bankers, war mongers, spy masters, arms makers, killers and police state thugs.
This is one of the great swindels of the new century.

Obama the Black Bush is a killer and empire builder. The facts speak for themselves. He funds Al-Qaeda and Sunni Jihadists around the world. He is a neo-con war monger. He is a friend to bankers and hedge funders, the street and the crooks. He will # the American people up the ass and smile that # eating grin of his. And 90% of Americans buy into the insane two party bull# story that we have a choice and a democracy. Vote? For one hand picked elite thug or vote for the other hand picked thug look alike. Some choice! Some democracy! Some future! Debt slavery and police state thuggery. That is America.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
We are doomed...

Do you wanna know why?

Because there is absolutely nobody on the horizon that will not continue this slide. The person who will replace President Obama will continue on this path of surveillance and will continue to make it harder to dissent in any shape or fashion.

Some will say Ron Paul but again, the establishment will not allow this. We have already seen the mechanisms in action.

So who will be the savior? Who will lead lead America back on track that is waiting in the wings and disband this farce known as The War on Terror which is a thinly veiled excuse to remove rights and barrtel us into the eventuality of a surveillance state?

Nobody. That is right. There is not a soul out there that can navigate the minefield the establishment has put into place to reduce what is coming. Local level you say? Pfft.. the heirarchies that are in place will ensure anyone counter will me marginalized and not get any say whatsoever.

So we are doomed... Enjoy the THX-1138 environment we are steadily approaching.
edit on 8-6-2013 by Terminal1 because: clarity

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Terminal1

I agree, sadly is not political party and neither political candidates that will be able to lie again in front of the TV and in the faces of so many Americans to say that they will be different than the last.

They are all like recycle trash Politicians are like a vermin and because they belong to an elite on its own they recycle each other over and over again.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by johncarter

I've said it before and I'll say it again. "Obama is a carefully crafted plant by the corporate elite and the military industrial complex". The man IS a "Black Bush", in fact he is worse than the "White Bush".

This man was picked and groomed before hand by the elite. He was sold as the alternative to Bush. They knew people were fed up with the 8 years Bush administration and that a good Republican was unlikely to win a presidental race. So, "what to do?" SIMPLE, you bring on a fake, a tool, a black, an alternative who would talk a game of "Change", yet a man who would double down on the Bush agenda, while selling the liberals and democrates his fake agenda. Throw them a bone or two that really benefited other interests, like Health Insurance Companies under the guise of a fake health cae reform bill.

This is classic bait and switch. Obama is ranging around the world killing on his own accord. Obama is doubling down on the police and secret police state at home. He has upped the military spending. upped the spy spending, upped the surveillance spending, and is poised to cut social benefit spending while feeding printed trillions to bankers and hedge funds via the Fed.

This man is a liar, a fake, a plant, a Black Bush gone wild. He is an enemy of all honest Americans, he is a friend to liars, crooks, cheats, bankers, war mongers, spy masters, arms makers, killers and police state thugs.
This is one of the great swindels of the new century.

Obama the Black Bush is a killer and empire builder. The facts speak for themselves. He funds Al-Qaeda and Sunni Jihadists around the world. He is a neo-con war monger. He is a friend to bankers and hedge funders, the street and the crooks. He will # the American people up the ass and smile that # eating grin of his. And 90% of Americans buy into the insane two party bull# story that we have a choice and a democracy. Vote? For one hand picked elite thug or vote for the other hand picked thug look alike. Some choice! Some democracy! Some future! Debt slavery and police state thuggery. That is America.

Successfully promoted fascism under left cover. Same as communism under right.
False paradigms work best when the mechanics 'sound' like attacking the last enemy;
while picking up the same bloody sword. Larry McDonald was so right..."..communism
at the bottom, fascism at the top-- all under one tent."

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
George W. Bush. Barack Obama. Two worst U.S. presidents ever. Period. The office of the POTUS has been poisoned for years to come.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by FatherStacks
George W. Bush. Barack Obama. Two worst U.S. presidents ever. Period. The office of the POTUS has been poisoned for years to come.

Now THAT is a bipartisan idea I can stand behind and applaud.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terminal1
We are doomed...

Do you wanna know why?

Because there is absolutely nobody on the horizon that will not continue this slide. The person who will replace President Obama will continue on this path of surveillance and will continue to make it harder to dissent in any shape or fashion.

Some will say Ron Paul but again, the establishment will not allow this. We have already seen the mechanisms in action.

So who will be the savior? Who will lead lead America back on track that is waiting in the wings and disband this farce known as The War on Terror which is a thinly veiled excuse to remove rights and barrtel us into the eventuality of a surveillance state?

Nobody. That is right. There is not a soul out there that can navigate the minefield the establishment has put into place to reduce what is coming. Local level you say? Pfft.. the heirarchies that are in place will ensure anyone counter will me marginalized and not get any say whatsoever.

So we are doomed... Enjoy the THX-1138 environment we are steadily approaching.
edit on 8-6-2013 by Terminal1 because: clarity

Count me as a pessimistic optimist. I think someone is out there.

The thing is, I think it will take a fundemental transformation of the US to bring them out. And I don't say that in a good way.

Currently, we are headed the way of Europe, which 200+ years ago we fought to escape from.

I would love to run for office. My motto would be, "I won't screw you no more than the last guy." At least it's honest. Of course, the lawyers would also arrange for my death within weeks.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

I have made a couple mistakes in life so I wouldn't even be allowed to put my foot in the door to run.

But I hear you. Sometimes I wonder if what Bill Hicks said has truth to it. When elected you get ushered into a room with a few other men. The lights dim and then a screen comes down over a wall and they show the Zapruder film. Then they ask you if you have any questions.

One really has to wonder if something like that doesn't go on.

I wish I knew a fix because I'd spread it like wildfire. Of course I'd probably be dead soon enough and labelled a mentally unstable "conspiracy theorist".

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Well, lately I've been thinking more like Richard Milhous Obama. Like so:

Jeebus. I scared myself....

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2

Well, lately I've been thinking more like Richard Milhous Obama. Like so:

Jeebus. I scared myself....

Zombies do exist!

And they look like us!

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Terminal1
Sometimes I wonder if what Bill Hicks said has truth to it. When elected you get ushered into a room with a few other men. The lights dim and then a screen comes down over a wall and they show the Zapruder film. Then they ask you if you have any questions.

Being the smartass that I am, I think I would ask, "What? No popcorn?"

new topics

top topics

join