It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeremy Scahill Explodes At MSNBC’s Touré For Suggesting Americans Can Find Justice In Yemen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   

A tense exchange between MSNBC host Touréand The Nation reporter Jeremy Scahill erupted into a borderline hostile back and forth on Wednesday. When Touré suggested that American citizens linked to militant organizations could find justice in a nation like Yemen, an animated Scahill went off on him and insisted that he should try finding justice in that country himself.

edit on 8-6-2013 by beatbox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I think you greatly exaggerated what happened in that video.

All I saw was a normal conversation.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by trollz
I think you greatly exaggerated what happened in that video.

All I saw was a normal conversation.

The title is actually a copy & paste job...from original uploader.

edit on 8-6-2013 by beatbox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
That guy hit it on the head, I love rational thinking with a well articulated point during a debate.

Jeremy 1 Toure' 0

I will give props to the toure' fellow on the fact he let Mr. Scahill finish his rebuttal instead of interrupting every few seconds with a " but what about " , " you know that's not true", or " remember when." As that is usually the go to defense with journalist and politicians , if your opponent gets the upper hand deflect with distractions and gibberish

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I think this is what is called a discussion between toure (who is going by the official version) and Jeremy (who was actually in the country with real experience)...if this was an "explosion", than the entire FOX NEWS show is nothing but a blast range

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by beatbox

Best part :

top topics

join