It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tired of the Ignorance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Hello everyone, I just wanted to post something brief about why I decided to re join ATS. I have been off the site for a few years and have had the opportunity to see how humans are and understand so much more about the world and the universe. I am so sick of people who are just going along with their lives not caring about what all is going on out there.They live in their own world and it sickens me so much that I feel like I don't belong around these people. I cant help but feel like anyone who wastes their life on earth not trying to learn as much as possible are just a waste of air that others who do want to learn more could be using. I have this thought that the reason people dont want to learn about anything outside what they believe is because it has been drilled into their heads that they have to believe a certain way or think a certain way. I have also thought about how humans like to discredit everything so easily. The reason we do this is because it has been drilled into our heads how we should think and what is real and isnt. Anything that contradicts our norms is shot down as not real even when there is evidence supporting what it is thats contradicting their norms. I just dont understand how people can be so ignorant and I have come here to finally be heard instead of feeling like im alone in the world.
edit on 7-6-2013 by UnknownKnower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by UnknownKnower

Your not alone matey

There's lots of us that feel that way.

I seriously think it's gone too far to try to change the sheeple now. As you've noticed yourself, you cant get through to them.
What I do now is mentaly note those who refuse to accept whats happening, because they cant be trusted!

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

I like to believe other people are out there who actively pursue knowledge and love to learn new things even things that contradict their personal beliefs because, well, if somethings true then its true. I try talking to people about topics such as aliens or the universe and they laugh or think im some crazy person. It angers me beyond belief I dont want to give up on people but the fact that so many of these people are like that isnt helping.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by UnknownKnower

Theres a link in my siggy that'll take you to a thread with a vid of a landind in Australia. I've had a lot of success in getting people to take notice by showing them that vid. It's hard for them to dispute what happened, though for some, unless it actually lands on their head they'll still refuse to believe ANYTHING!

There's more of us out here than you seem to realise.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

Im glad to hear that more people are like this than I thought but the majority of people in America seem to bee eating it up when the govt tells them anything at all. They dont seem to search for their own answers. I have faith that we as a species will leave those who are like this in the dust. The strongest will survive and in this case the strongest are those who are willing to move forward and accept the changes the world is going through.

new topics

top topics

join