It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hidden Secret of Adam - Who is to be master? Can you guess the answer?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by trollz

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
Why was Satan put here with mankind after refusing to bow?

Are you going to tell us what you believe the answer to be?

Since you were the first to ask, here is the answer (Actually, the question to my answer).

I can imagine the scene. A congregation of all angels gathering to see God's final product. God and Angels are here at year 6000 (Beginning of Genesis 2) and experiencing the last 1000 years of rest from the Genesis 1 creation of the image. The Son of God then engages Genesis 2 and the creation of the material world from the Genesis 1 image of archetypes God created (Two Creation Stories). God gathers all the Angels together and asks them to bow to the Son of God who engaged Adam in the image. Satan was jealous that it was not Him and refuses to bow. In this, Satan is rising in pride above that of God. This is less a challenge to the Son of God and more to God Himself.

What does God do? Here is my speculation. I believe that God said, "Fine. You want to rule then here is your chance. Rule mankind and lets see what happens. From this, mankind is then given the opportunity to overcome Sin, Free Will, the law and Satan Himself. Knowing that mankind cannot do this alone, the Son of God comes as the fullness of God to do the job Himself. Why was it necessary for God to embody a human form to bring salvation? In the book of Adam and Even, he calls the redeemer of this process the Word. John 1 then tells us what that Word is and we then connect this to the rendering of an image (2nd Copy Creation) for the process to engage us before entering the true Kingdom (World to Come) of Genesis 1.

It's a simulation of rulership before the true kingdom is given to the Son of God and not Satan. Satan refused to bow, therefore leaving him in his kingdom when it melts away by fire and destruction. The Rock (Christ) is rolled away with the saved souls of humanity. Will all be saved? Possibly. I do not know. God is love (1 John) and love does not keep records of wrongs (1 Corinthians 13).

That much I know for sure. I think this is why Rumi stated that our inheritance of that one soul comes from our suffering here. We must give with love to receive a portion. I assume there are many who do not give at all. This is not money by the way: Salvation Cannot Be Earned or Taken

edit on 8-6-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lazarus Short
Are you thinking that God was showing Satan up for his refusal to bow, by humbling Himself to become as a man?

My last post is the answer from my own speculation, but I think God offered Satan what he wanted. To rule. He did this fully knowing what plan He had for both Satan and man. By doing this, Satan could have ruled according to righteousness or he could have simply said, sorry and bowed out. He could have bowed, instead, to the Son of God. God clearly states that in the end, every knee will bow, including that of Satan. Faith in God is the key. Faith implies that we trust His word. HIS Word is what saves us in the end, the Living Word of Christ. Revelation seems to imply that Satan is released 1000 years later, then deceives the nations once again. He seems to refuse to bow until the bitter end.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Book of Adam and Eve

Then Adam said unto God:

"O Lord, take Thou my soul, and let me not see this gloom any more; or remove me to some place where there is no darkness."

---I think we all ask this of God at times. What does God say to Adam in reply?

But God the Lord said to Adam, "Verly I say unto thee, this darkness will pass from thee, every day I have determined for thee, until the fulfilment of My covenant; when I will save thee and bring thee back again into the garden, into the abode of light thou longest for, wherein is no darkness. I will bring thee to it--in the kingdom of heaven."

Again, we get the sense there are two creations. One is paradise and the other is the image.

Hebrews 9

23 It was necessary, then, for the copies of the heavenly things to be purified with these sacrifices, but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these. 24 For Christ did not enter a sanctuary made with human hands that was only a copy of the true one; he entered heaven itself, now to appear for us in God’s presence. 25 Nor did he enter heaven to offer himself again and again, the way the high priest enters the Most Holy Place every year with blood that is not his own. 26 Otherwise Christ would have had to suffer many times since the creation of the world. But he has appeared once for all at the culmination of the ages to do away with sin by the sacrifice of himself. 27 Just as people are destined to die once, and after that to face judgment, 28 so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

The thing that strikes me about the aprophical book of Adam and Eve is how well it matches up to the story of the Bible. Could we have someone that wrote this in later centuries? Sure, but whoever this was--whether they were writing it themselves or copying it from an older text--they had an understanding that seems to answer many questions.

My own speculations--and this is all we can have no matter who we are--tells me that there is a mystery to Adam greater than we know for certain. I am just glad for the gift of the redeemer meeting me at the end. Truth is Aleph, Mem, Tav. Aleph is the beginning. Mem is the water of baptism. Tav is two crossed sticks and the end of the Hebrew alphabet (Omega).

Revelation 21:6

He said to me: "It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give water without cost from the spring of the water of life.

Amni is the river of life.
Amnio is the bowl that catches the blood of the lamb.
Amnion is the sac covering the womb.
Amniotic Fluid are the waters of life.
Amnesia is the condition of the water.
Amnesty is the forgiveness that only God gives.

Gotta have faith in the darkness that the light will shine.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   

God clearly states that in the end, every knee will bow, including that of Satan.

Here, God claims that you can "CHOOSE" righteousness or sin (free-will) but then says "every knee will bow". So that means you don't have a choice then and God lied about free-will.

God IMPOSES on people's free-will telling them that they will be punished for sin.

edit on 8-6-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

God clearly states that in the end, every knee will bow, including that of Satan.

Here, God claims that you can "CHOOSE" righteousness or sin (free-will) but then says "every knee will bow". So that means you don't have a choice then and God lied about free-will.

God IMPOSES on people's free-will telling them that they will be punished for sin.

edit on 8-6-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

I think the choice will be willing. Those who do not bow (acknowledge authority of God) will get what they request. Salvation from one side of creation to the first is moving from separation from God to being face to face with Him. When God withdraws from this place, what will be left? Darkness. God offers a pathway out as a gift. That gift requires that we see HIS creation as that--His. We receive everything we have and this is ultimately HIS Spirit we use for life. How arrogant can we be to claim it as a possession on our own terms, especially when we know the difference between evil and good. God can only be good. He can only give. In the end, the final gift is a way out of the blank slate of darkness he will leave when he withdraws HIS Spirit from the middle of creation.

When a zipper is pulled up, it requires the part in the middle to attach the two sides. This is a secret in nature. All things that are dual must have a third neutral. Protons and electrons must have the neutron. Active and passive must have the neutral. Chemical bonds must have a catalyst. On the cross, there were two thieves. Christ was in the middle, yet only one thief repented. Go back to the poem by Rumi. How do you gain a portion of the Soul that engaged our sentient consciousness to life? Suffering and giving. You cannot give a gift yourself apart from earning it. Taking reward ends in suffering. Suffering first ends in reward. Work a job and receive a paycheck. Sit at home and lose your job. It's a choice.

Here is the answer to why you cannot earn or take salvation: Not Earned and Not Taken

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   

The Hidden Secret of Adam - Who is to be master? Can you guess the answer?

I am my own master. My course and fate are determined by my actions and my actions alone. Thus it has been and thus it always shall be, unto the last breath that leaves my body.
edit on 8-6-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Been reading your posts for a long time. I think you nailed a very likely scenario. Ive had an inkling of the double creation for some time. Its amazing how when God begins to reveal the story to you he doesn't just tell you the whole story. He gives you bits and pieces. And begins to confirm and reveal other details to different people. I believe you to be able to see more than most and I am thankful for your willingness to organize your thoughts well enough for a simpleton like me to understand!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join