It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Santa Monica Shooting-Another False Flag?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Yesterday the LAPD holds a terrorist training drill.
Today a multiple shooting in Santa Monica with the shooter reported to be armed with an AR 15 type rifle.
6 people dead including the suppose shooter.
And KABC just reported that the shooters body was moved!

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Magister

So how exactly does this equate to false flag? ill be honest, the timing left me wondering as well, but every single event that hits the news is called a false flag on this site. Can we get some sort of perspective?

Or is it better to just be the first person to yell it out, like BINGO?

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
The body of the shooter being moved violates the crime scene.
Training exercise yesterday.
Just heard that Obama in Santa Monica.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Heard on the radio that there "may" have been another shooter.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I think False Flag has to come with motive and outcome to gain worthy of the loss or risk to being caught. What is the gain here? California is already among the most tightly controlled places in the U.S. for guns. They hardly needed that.... Obama was 3 miles away, apparently, but who cared? The Secret Service didn't seem to, calling it a local police matter they weren't directly concerned with.

What would the gain have been? Without a compelling motive, I'd say nutjobs snapping like dry branches are simply becoming the rule, not the exception.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
My heart goes out the the victims and their families/friends. But, looking at this in the grand scheme of things, it looks to be another "mass" shooting in a place that is one of the toughest on gun ownership. How many times will this need to happen for it to sink in that CRIMINALS DO NOT OBEY THE LAWS. More restrictive laws only hurt law abiding citizens, and law abiding businesses.

Gee, isn't it surprising that this seems to be the pattern of these criminals to choose a soft target over a hardened target, who would have guessed?

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Less than one block from where the news crews were reporting from was an intersection that was to be shut down for the Presidential motorcade.

The shooter was shooting at vehicles near the same intersection.

False flag? Nah. Ridiculously pathetic assassination attempt? Perhaps.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

My heart goes out the the victims and their families/friends. But, looking at this in the grand scheme of things, it looks to be another "mass" shooting in a place that is one of the toughest on gun ownership. How many times will this need to happen for it to sink in that CRIMINALS DO NOT OBEY THE LAWS. More restrictive laws only hurt law abiding citizens, and law abiding businesses.
reply to post by Krakatoa

I have to agree with you, when they take the guns out of the hands of law abiding citizens, the only ones left with the guns are the criminals.

I don't want an intruder to think he is going to have an easy time entering my home, just because my own government has given him easy access by un-arming all of his victims.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR

False flag? Nah. Ridiculously pathetic assassination attempt? Perhaps.

You rule out a false flag & claim an "assassination attempt, perhaps"? That is just not credible in the slightest.

Like it or not, if you have access to a GUN, you're subtly connected with all other folks that have the GUNS.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Folks do realize that non-govt type people are capable of horrible acts of violence right?
Unless you live in the paranoid ATS world and every event ever in the history of the world was a False Flag.
Not saying that is the OP but their are posters here that refuse to believe that the common man is capable of anything bad or horrible.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I was just on another thread saying someone was going to call this a false flag then click recent posts and whala.

On topic: Yet another horrible tragedy. I was listening to the radio and it was reported they found an assault style weapon (unconfirmed) Now to be clear that weapon if it is true would already be illegal there so much for tougher gun laws being effective.

I am sure another gun debate will ensue over this either here or another thread. IMHO I am tired of the same old pro anti rhetoric but just to be clear I am on the pro side (as if you couldn't tell) I am just tired of the debate.

My opinion on the matter is the same as it has always been. It is the mental health system that needs a overhaul not the 2nd amendment. Of course not everyone thinks the same.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by survival

It was opinion. Guess I need to do a better job of qualifying that in the future.
And honestly, I don't care if you don't find that credible. Someone was creating a chaotic scene next to where the presidential motorcade was due to roll through.

There was also a house fire set just down the road at the same time.

I would go with inept assassination attempt any day in this scenario vs a false flag.

I don't see a motive for a false flag. I could come up with 1,000 motives for the other possibility.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I thought this was another false flag, as well.

But, in addition to the other recent FF around the country, I believe this is more goverment terrorism promised by those in Washington who want the second amendment abolished.

This incident is just one more way to shock the public and convince them that law abiding citizens do not need weapons of any kind. Yet, the public fails to remember that guns don't kill people, people kill people aided by guns.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magister
The body of the shooter being moved violates the crime scene.
Training exercise yesterday.
Just heard that Obama in Santa Monica.

This stinks like a classic false flag operation. It cannot be a coincidence that Obama is in Santa Monica at the same time some 'random' people got shot.

Has the body just been 'moved', or has it been... swapped? I think we can all agree the original 'body' would have been an actor. Now the actor has been swapped with a real body.

I think the current 'death toll' is 6, including the 'shooter.' So that's another 5 actors and another 5 replacement bodies. I guess they were more discreet about moving them, because the media doesn't seem to have noticed.

They say they moved the 'shooter's' body because ' because it was still an active shooter circumstance, we had to remove the suspect from the line of fire.' But how can you have a line of fire when the 'shooter' is already dead? And why would it matter if a dead body is in the line of fire? Nothing adds up unless this was all staged.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

Perhaps the shooter didn't die immediately and they were concerned about a second shooter??

Nah, that's far too...logical.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by Sankari

Perhaps the shooter didn't die immediately and they were concerned about a second shooter??

Nah, that's far too...logical.

Never mind 'logical'; it might be logical but it's simply not what they've claimed. They didn't say the 'shooter' didn't die immediately; they didn't say they were concerned about another shooter.

Of course they might resort to these excuses later, as they try to cover their tracks.
edit on 7/6/13 by Sankari because: typo...

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

No...what they said "immediately" is that one suspect is down.

They didn't say dead. And they continued to treat the scene as an active shooter situation.

Again, logical. Smart police work.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Strange thing is the people who lived at the house seem to have the last name Zawahri.
I wonder if this is a person targeting what he thinks is Muslim terrorist?

And they had a FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses for the house?

##snipped##

edit on 7-6-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Jun 8 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: removed personal information of private persons.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Magister

Sounds remarkably like sandy hook .
They must have an FF recipe.
Let me know which 60s folk singer does a guest appearance at one of the funerals.
So far we've have Paul Simon for sandy hook ,who no on saw coming going or playing. Not a single photo of him in newtown exists ,despite him allegedly appearing and playing at one of the funerals .
There was just him over a loud speaker . As all the funerals were done .

And James Taylor did the marathon ,but at least we could see him .
Lol

For me,the why would be getting back on track with pressure on gun control . Plain and simple .
edit on 6/8/13 by PtolemyII because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I think False Flag has to come with motive and outcome to gain worthy of the loss or risk to being caught. What is the gain here? California is already among the most tightly controlled places in the U.S. for guns. They hardly needed that.... Obama was 3 miles away, apparently, but who cared? The Secret Service didn't seem to, calling it a local police matter they weren't directly concerned with.

What would the gain have been? Without a compelling motive, I'd say nutjobs snapping like dry branches are simply becoming the rule, not the exception.

Newtown, CT & Boston, MA aren't exactly the Wild West...check their gun laws.

Just saying not flaming - food for thought. I mean if your going to have a lock down a city drill it's not going down in Western KY cause they might start shooting back. lol

Think about it.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join