It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chris Matthews: Obama Has ‘Never Done Anything Wrong in His Life Legally, Ethically, Whatever’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
www.theblaze.com...

I mean he’s raised — his whole life has been crystal clear, and clean as a whistle, and transparent. We know his whole life, through all the great excellent education he’s had. The good pro bono work he’s done throughout his life. He’s never been a money grubber. He’s never done anything wrong in his life — legally, ethically, whatever

He admitted to smoking pot and using coc aine in a book he wrote for starters! That's illegal! And with all the allegations against him there will be more to come! He refuses to release his education records. Not very transparent!
edit on 7-6-2013 by Magister because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-6-2013 by Magister because: addition

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
That is such a ridiculous statement.
Wasn't Matthews at odds with him just a week ago or so?
Obama musta' pulled his phone records and sent black suits to his mom's house.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Obama = Jesus

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Either someone has a gun to his head or he is bonkers.

Take your pick. I'm thinking gun.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Pretty funny. Looks like his comments- www.abovetopsecret.com... - about the POTUS caught too much attention now they are telling him obey or else. Or he really is that lame.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Magister

perhaps back then, but i cant imagine how many things i do illegally without even knowing about it. There are just so many laws of what you cant do

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Deleted because maybe he has been threatened.
edit on 6/7/2013 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Published on May 15, 2013

Obama loses Chris Mathews

Matthews was discussing the president’s nomination of Susan Rice — well-known for pushing the narrative that the Benghazi attack was a spontaneous response to a YouTube video — to the position of national security adviser when he made the declaration.

That is another thread entirely.

Does Mathews even know or believe what he is saying?

S & F

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Magister

Chris Matthews has his nose so far up Obama's tailpipe, if the President ever comes to a sudden stop? It'll take a surgical team to ever allow Matthews to see daylight again.

He defines tabloid journalist and bias in a mainstream outlet. Wow.. Sometimes you think you've heard it all, then Matthews has to open his mouth and say something.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Is smoking pot in his history that much of an issue to you? OP have you every smoked it? Sometimes common sense should prevail (IMO). I am very against Obama for the record, I just feel we are clutching at straws in this instance.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by voudon

PHEW!
That was the sound of the point sailing above your head.

The point is the blatant falsehood Matthews made.
He is even at odds with his own words he spoke just a few days ago.

It is ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I'm expecting this one to have come from the Daily Currant as well.

I am not anti-Obama, by any stretch. I'm a bit disappointed that he really didn't do much to live up to his inclusive and inspiring rhetoric, but hey, blame me for wanting a politician to be what he advertises.

That being said, this is a stunning statement from anyone, let alone a savvy media personality. It is the type of statement that could -- and maybe should -- erase any 'credibility' Matthews had with people as a respected voice. It's just mind-boggling in its hagiographic nature. Sounds like my hyperbolic descriptions of the really cute bartender lady after 3am on any given Saturday night.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Sadly it is indeed a propaganda machine been financed to keep the public supporting whatever agenda is behind the Propped president, after all he is somebody's puppet, (I will like to say whore but I am going to be nice today).

So do not feel like any of the people involved in politics, media or else that are still supporting the administration are doing something wrong or are doing something illegal, is just that their jobs is to do just that keep supporting and gather as many faithful followers that will stil cling to what they believe is their best candidate from their favorite political parties.

This now what politics is all about, this the reality of Americas system of government to believe that nothing have change is to be a fool, we intelligent people know that.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Chris Matthews ... ugh. How anyone can listen to MSNBC is beyond me. Mika ... Rachael ... Matthews ... all of them. I can't believe they get paid to spew this kind of ignorance.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Here is an old Youtube of Chris Mathews defending Britanny Spears. (language)

At MSNBC they actually have to repeat "Obama Has ‘Never Done Anything Wrong in His Life Legally, Ethically, Whatever"

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by voudon

How is that clutching at straws exactly? Obama is close to the same age I am. In the seventies it was against the law to smoke marijuana same with coc aine. It is still against the law in most states. Obama broke the law. Chris Matthews said he never done anything wrong legally in his life. That clear it up for you?

You do realize how many people are in prison right now on drug charges.

US Has 330,000 Drug Offenders in Prison. That is about 1 in a 1000 Americans.

My guess is it must be illegal to do drugs.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by voudon

Couldn't help but notice you forgot to include the coc aine.

It is a bit different than marijuana.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
That is such a ridiculous statement.
Wasn't Matthews at odds with him just a week ago or so?
Obama musta' pulled his phone records and sent black suits to his mom's house.

I've seen people on forums, even here, expect a formal apology, even a thread, in which the person pretty well grovels, to keep a friendship, and it really irked me. Tried to stand up for the victim of this. Now, imagine politics, with threats to family.......

new topics

top topics

join