It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Just Leaked a Trove of NSA Documents

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Hmmmmm

I am very iffy on this. I agree with the Anon thoughts on here. It is very convenient and very strange. It seems amazingly pointless releasing that file without having some sort of agenda?

And if I am honest, Anon have done some extreme damage to the world's leaders... IF they wasn't tied up with them. They are well known yes, but I'm pretty sure that if, for example, the NSA wanted Anon gone... They would have gone a long long time ago.

However..

We cannot jump to assumptions after one very well timed leak (if your the NSA) or a very badly timed hack (If your anon).

Maybe Anon just dropped the ball this time?

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by chiefsmom
Isn't this going to make them a top priority for our wonderful government? I hope they are very careful, because I can see the government making arrests and making a big deal of it.

That really isn't anything tangible (the mission statement). Really juicy stuff would be the network manufacturers, the hardware capabiities, where the systems are located, the Internet protocols processed. But all of that is something that any corporate IT manager would know.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

dude, i dont even know. i dont think anybody on this planet does

<< 3  4  5   >>

join