It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just want to share this and get some feedback if I may.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Sounds intense. Not sure if any of this will resonate with you, but:

It is the number of the harmony and the balance. It is also the number of the divine grace.
Considerated as the mediator between God and the universe, the five is regarded as a symbol of the universe.

Lots more on this site Sybolism of 5

Also, from this source:

Five: The spiritual meaning of number Five deals with travel, adventure, and motion. With the highs that come with these attributes, Fives also carry instability and unpredictability, and radical changes. The spiritual meaning of Five draws our attention to the wonder of life, and beckons us to appreciate the perception of chaos all around us. Five has wild vibrations: primitive and erratic. When Five continues to pop up in your life be prepared for some action, like a trip. Remember, trips aren't all necessarily taken physically. Some of the best journey's are taken in the mind and spirit.

There are oodles of interpretations about sheep dreams, here is just one more from this source:

Sheep spirit animals could be an expression of our vulnerability in positive way. They would represent vulnerability in the sense of compassionate acceptance of one’s limitations or pain.

This spirit animal points to being more tolerant with yourself, to look at emotional suffering you may experience in your current life with compassion and take care of yourself instead of blaming yourself or others for how bad you feel.

The spirit of the sheep could be calling you to work towards a state of self acceptance of your limits or weaknesses or the ones of others. There’s a lot of possibility for healing in the presence of this animal spirit guide.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Very interesting, thanks for sharing. As a matter of fact 40 seems to be my lucky number!

Silly question, I know, but did the sheep happen to be any color other than off white?

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Key word Amduat... Osiris is dead, again.

Damn I'm good!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join