It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican candidate believes yoga opens you to satanic possession.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Just a thought, but what if "important" people are starting to realize that more and more of the population is starting to look into and practice Yoga/Meditation?

Since I started Meditating over a year ago I have looked and researched it more deeply and It is truly amazing how much I didn't know about it. Learning about Chakra healing saved my life. This knowledge is 1000's (or more) years old buried burned and hidden so that the church may heard the sheep towards their ends.

But now I see a BOOM in Meditation groups people talking about it online, a walk to your local park on a sunny day you will see yoga people, meditating people, jogging people all together it is a beautiful sight!

So now the powers that be are like "oh snap! The sheep are starting to attain the secret to happiness and long life." (with out pharma-drugs) Thus we have this idiot saying what he said.....the ones who are still asleep will follow but I believe that number is shrinking fast hence all the crazy crap that is going on in the world in this time right now.

Peace

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Do those occult activities happen to include inadvertently stretching one's arms in a way that entices sun-worship-loving creatures of the dark?
I hear gyms are rife with occult activity. Those reps may accidentally point towards the general direction of the sun... or moon, or closest tree, which as we all know are owned and marked by Satan. They must be warned....

edit on 7-6-2013 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Considering that yoga is based on movements that are designed for sun, moon and nature worship, it could very well open you to demonic spirits. It can be a medium for possesion just like Witch boards. Even using stuff like EVP and ghost hunting equipment can draw that crap to you because it's divination, which i used to do until i ended up being attacked by something i couldn't see but like to throw dishes at me and run across my floors with invisible feet. People nowadays have no idea what theyre messing with.

Oh, is that what it's designed for?
Malarkey. And typical fundie paranoia about everything in the world that is not the bible.

There are spiritual principles behind yoga. However, the "spiritual" "energetic" side of yoga, while related to "hatha" yoga (the kind we're talking about here-- basically glorified stretching) is not the same thing. The main principle it works on, is that if your body is healthy and fit and supple, your "chi" will flow more freely. The exercises themselves do not really work with this "chi" or "prana" energy-- that is other types of yoga, like "laya" yoga. And I'm not sure what it matters anyway, if christians don't believe the indian energetic model of the body (prana, chakras, etc...).

As to the question posed by OP-- yes, some frightened, brainwashed souls will vote for this guy spewing this drivel, as I think you can see some evidence of right here.

Watching Harry Potter is a gateway to demonic possession as well-- didn't you know?

<< 1  2  3   >>

join