It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My UFO History 2

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
In another thread calling for military ufo & uso accounts, I jumped in and posted this.

I've been hanging about here since 2006, but tonight I think I'll try to tell of this gigasignificant turning point in my life. And of course, I just made this here account, as I'd rather not be harboring a MyATS full of ahundred opinions on politics and spur of the moment posts you wish you could take back, and so forth. I mean, I'd just rather be a clean slate about it. Just because, I dunno.

I am a female AF veteran, active duty enlisted, all during the Reagan administration. In 1981 I was assigned to Nellis in Nevada after the training schools. I was new and lowest ranking, but was given a TS/CRYPTO/NATO clearance, If you saw (or merely rent on amazon, etc, and..see) that 1985 movie called The Falcon And The Snowman, well I was put into a cryptographic communications message nerve center very like the one assigned to convicted spy Christopher Boyce, played by Timothy Hutton. His was called TRX but it was reallly TRW. Mine was all military, but still --the same-- .
No, we did not make margaritas in a shredder.
The 'fear of God' was put into us not to sit there and read teletype text, but one time I saw 'UFOB' in the text.
Myself and most of the airman coworkers lived off base in North Las Vegas in apartments. One day, off base, I came into unauthorized possession of a document, 'classified' on the top and bottom, properly, TS/For/Official/Eyes Only. I will direct you later, to a link which tells about how that "unauthorized possession" came about. No, there is no book or dvd (or website of mine.)
This teletype I had, was intelligence reporting about how a group of "objects" came in from "deep space" and "outside the solar system" and then entered an orbit in earth's atmosphere of something like, 16 or 26 "mach" and then 3 of them broke off from the "cluster" and went into the Soviet Union, Moscow area. Where they hung about there, for about an hour. The document continued, that, AWACS tracked them as far as the planes could go.
I will post this for now, because I want to fetch some "pictures, cuz it did happen", and someone more savvy and soforth, might jump in and say "it's not a good idea for you to proceed here with this," or, "proceed, by all means." Hehehehehe...........(gulp)

Actually, to agree with the gist of a commenter in that thread, my stuff was not apropo for that thread.

I harbor aloooooooooooot of hostility. I had stuffed down decades,.......of allowed injustice to me. Allowed by me too. I was realizing it was kinda hostile on my part, to pull the above 'stunt'. (Albeit, with my completely True account) To that poor unsuspecting guy's thread. Sorry about that, mate. I'm like a housebound ghost who doesn't rest, and also repeats. Until someone gets it, and puts it right. But the only someone there is to do that, is Mua. I guess. No more sashaying into pastel events in a blood red dress. I have my own event here, this thread.

Here, iit's my party, and I'll cry if I want to. With my shocking dress on. So to speak.

So,
In order to not had left being gravely mis understood, and worseley, in perillous trouble, I left things with this. It's important.

I realized I need to say this, otherwise I won't be able to sleep at night, and far worseley, knowing that certain authorities presently, like to kill and jail people for far lesser infractions. And also, I -did- "say this", but it was in one of those posts I had removed. (Sorry, but I got jumpy and discouraged.) The "this" IS: In regards to my Disclosure of the "teletype" on page one,

It was 'determined' by the people who were "hauling (me) in" on that base, for the ufo telex, that it was a "hoax", created by a comcenter person, which realization of that, 'encouraged' me to feel cooperative in bringing it back to where it belonged, (which was into those authorities' possession).

Otherwise, the first page looks like I am committing a flagrant violation against 'national security'.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Oh. I see. Well that explains everything....

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by misschareesee

wow there are lots of bradleys on the web,
so, what do you think ufo`really are---- in a nutshell?
i said this earlier that from, my personal experiences, i have to say that they are our ancestors,,,
our designated drivers, guarding us from going extinct, and the reason is that, we have to spend time on planets, so that we dont get trapped forever in our ships- in the non-environment, and next time, its our turn to be the designated drivers.

an organism will go extinct, if eons are spent, in artificial environment, so we are the aliens, we are just getting back to basics, and obtaining genetic diversity, immunity, and potential.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
The truth about UFOs will NEVER remain secret forever, it will be revealed eventually

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

do you care to share a nutshell?

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by solve
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

do you care to share a nutshell?

Nothing specific, I just know with the research I've done there's a whole lot of stuff we have no idea about going on.

Also, forgetting what we're taught about the age of the earth etc, when you put everything in context in regards to the universe, I'd theorize that the human species hasn't even reached the embryo stage yet in relation to what else is possibly out there

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   

In another thread calling for military ufo & uso accounts, I jumped in and posted this.

Heres the thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Later in the thread it seems some others thought you were disclosing more than you should and a lot of the rest of the thread was then dedicated to Encryption and oaths of secrecy, consequences, etc. Seems you redacted some stuff too.

Regardless. I read the entire thread because I was waiting for someone to ask you about this...

This teletype I had, was intelligence reporting about how a group of "objects" came in from "deep space" and "outside the solar system" and then entered an orbit in earth's atmosphere of something like, 16 or 26 "mach" and then 3 of them broke off from the "cluster" and went into the Soviet Union, Moscow area. Where they hung about there, for about an hour. The document continued, that, AWACS tracked them as far as the planes could go.

State secrets and references to Disinformation in the movie "Falcon and the Snowman" aside, I would like to know if you could tell me how it is possible to determine the "objects" were from outside the solar system or deep space.

If you or others could expand in a technical manner on that ability, I would like to hear it.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I had/have no problem you posting in my thread, In fact, I encourage it. I just didn't want you to post something that could cause harm to be done to you.

I would love to hear your story, however, I just don't want you to jeopardize your well being.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by dave_welch
I had/have no problem you posting in my thread, In fact, I encourage it. I just didn't want you to post something that could cause harm to be done to you.

I would love to hear your story, however, I just don't want you to jeopardize your well being.

And I second this. To clarify, I to want to hear your story, and would like to know what was in that file. But not at the risk of you getting into serious doo doo.

The actions of those who put you through your interrogation and harrassment over what info you then knew, only to claim you were hoaxed by it .... fishy.
edit on 6-6-2013 by GeisterFahrer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
I would like to know if you could tell me how it is possible to determine the "objects" were from outside the solar system or deep space.

If you or others could expand in a technical manner on that ability, I would like to hear it.

USSTRATCOM uses an electronic fence that penetrates thousands of miles into space that can pick up objects as small as four inches in length. (more here)

Look up the 18th Space Surveillance Squadron. Believe me if anything enters Earth's atmosphere. The Air Force space surveillance system would pick it up.

Originally posted by misschareesee
Myself and most of the airman coworkers lived off base in North Las Vegas in apartments. One day, off base, I came into unauthorized possession of a document, 'classified' on the top and bottom, properly, TS/For/Official/Eyes Only. I will direct you later, to a link which tells about how that "unauthorized possession" came about. No, there is no book or dvd (or website of mine.)

I am guessing it was a flash alert? Do you remember what year this happened? Or where the message was destined? It's probably asking a bit much, but it would be interesting if you can recall whether the message said where the fence was tripped. Also, as just a shot in the dark. Does the name Sheila Mondran ring any bells? Thanks for sticking your neck out Ms. Chareesee. That takes courage.
edit on 6-6-2013 by Xtraeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtraeme

Thanks for your reply.
My request was directed more at the ability to detect objects "outside the solar system".

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   

reply to post by Xtraeme

Thanks for your reply.
My request was directed more at the ability to detect objects "outside the solar system".

I am pretty sure that's hyperbole.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtraeme

reply to post by Xtraeme

Thanks for your reply.

So she just made all that up about the Top Secret document?

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   

edit on 6-6-2013 by misschareesee because: F*CK OFF

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

I appreciate your inquiring mind, ask me anything you ever want, I'll answer to the best of my ability.

I did...

reply by intrptr

I would like to know if you could tell me how it is possible to determine the "objects" were from outside the solar system or deep space.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Post away about your experiences, however, heed a little advice. Don't let your experiences keep bottled you up inside, or else you will just snap inside. Yea, it can be hella scary, I will tell you that much(It gets to the point where it asinine beyond believe). And I understand you just would like to share, without having hostility, or smart ass remarks about your threads.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I don't know if the ufo printout I had was 'real' or what. I am no expert in space nor space technology,
nor deep space tracking of ufos, (to say the very least) I was a youngster who rubberstamped things,
and made sure messages got to their addressees. and the truth of what you truly want to know about
these matters, under the purview of the alphabet agencies, well good luck with that, then.

My Nevada work in regards to this thread, pertained to the keyhole 11. Here is a military news link, which tells about that.
www.militaryperiscope.com...

I had gotten the ufo printout sometime in October of 1981, and according to this link, a kh was launched a month before. I find that interesting.
www.astronautix.com...

So there's this device called the Wide Field and Planetary Camera.
en.wikipedia.org...
And I found this text --most-- interesting.

However, it produced uniquely valuable high resolution images of relatively bright astronomical objects, allowing for a number of discoveries to be made by HST even in its aberrated condition.

WFPC was proposed by James A. Westphal, a professor of planetary science at Caltech, and was designed, constructed, and managed by JPL. At the time it was proposed, 1976, CCDs had barely been used for astronomical imaging, though the first KH-11 KENNAN reconnaissance satellite equipped with CCDs for imaging was launched in December 1976.[1] The high sensitivity offered such promise that many astronomers strongly argued that CCDs should be considered for Hubble Space Telescope instrumentation.

Look at how curious and relevent, this is! The NRO donates a spysat to NASA, to aid it's dark energy studies.
Who'da thunk?
www.space.com...

I found this of interest, that JPL has a deep space network which goes back to the 1950s.
deepspace.jpl.nasa.gov...

Most intriguing to me, this from something called Globalsecurity.org
www.globalsecurity.org...

Reference has already been made to sea-based tracking in support not only of Earth orbital missions, but deep space flights as well.

What is deep space? "Any region of space beyond the earth and moon."
dictionary.reverso.net...

I'll post these fer just right now
and 2 b continued in short order.
I thank you for you PATIENCE, hint, hint, hint,

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Specimen

God bless you Specimen. Thank you.
And I will not be ---badgered---, or I will shut down.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtraeme

reply to post by Xtraeme

Thanks for your reply.

So she just made all that up about the Top Secret document?

I wouldn't know. However if I were to make that sort of leap. I might as well also assume your questions are leading and disingenuous.

However saying the object came in from "deep space" is entirely consistent with the Air Force calling GEODSS a "deep space" surveillance system, despite the fact that it only sees out at the best of times to a couple hundred thousand miles.

DHS has a saying, "If you see something, say something." Imagine if they changed it to. "If you see something, do our job for us and once you find out all the details. THEN say something."

You are gonna get a fat lot of zero intel that way.
edit on 6-6-2013 by Xtraeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by misschareesee
I don't know if the ufo printout I had was 'real' or what. I am no expert in space nor space technology,
nor deep space tracking of ufos, (to say the very least) I was a youngster who rubberstamped things,
and made sure messages got to their addressees. and the truth of what you truly want to know about
these matters, under the purview of the alphabet agencies, well good luck with that, then.

My Nevada work in regards to this thread, pertained to the keyhole 11. Here is a military news link, which tells about that.
www.militaryperiscope.com...

I had gotten the ufo printout sometime in October of 1981, and according to this link, a kh was launched a month before. I find that interesting.
www.astronautix.com...

So there's this device called the Wide Field and Planetary Camera.
en.wikipedia.org...
And I found this text --most-- interesting.

However, it produced uniquely valuable high resolution images of relatively bright astronomical objects, allowing for a number of discoveries to be made by HST even in its aberrated condition.

WFPC was proposed by James A. Westphal, a professor of planetary science at Caltech, and was designed, constructed, and managed by JPL. At the time it was proposed, 1976, CCDs had barely been used for astronomical imaging, though the first KH-11 KENNAN reconnaissance satellite equipped with CCDs for imaging was launched in December 1976.[1] The high sensitivity offered such promise that many astronomers strongly argued that CCDs should be considered for Hubble Space Telescope instrumentation.

Look at how curious and relevent, this is! The NRO donates a spysat to NASA, to aid it's dark energy studies.
Who'da thunk?
www.space.com...

I found this of interest, that JPL has a deep space network which goes back to the 1950s.
deepspace.jpl.nasa.gov...

Most intriguing to me, this from something called Globalsecurity.org
www.globalsecurity.org...

Reference has already been made to sea-based tracking in support not only of Earth orbital missions, but deep space flights as well.

What is deep space? "Any region of space beyond the earth and moon."
dictionary.reverso.net...

I'll post these fer just right now
and 2 b continued in short order.
I thank you for you PATIENCE, hint, hint, hint,

In keeping with this line of subject about ufo deep space matters, Ufologist Don Ecker, over UFO Magazine from years back, has this great issue that I kept, and the rest will speak for it'self.
God, I hope I'm not in flagrant violation of some dreaded copywright commandment.
Knowing me, though, I probably am.

Joe Stefula was a really good ufology investigator from back in the 1990's. He was a US Army Criminal Investigations Agent. So I for one, believe what he claims about his unnamed sources.
And he was a skeptical guy, as well.

edit on 6-6-2013 by misschareesee because: z

top topics

<<   2 >>

join