It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello lucid dreamers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
howdyhou,,
i completed today my two-week, intense experiment, with lucid dreaming,

first something about my situation,

as you all know its summer, and its hot, so dreaming is not easy, especially for me,
(insomnia,sleeping disorders,night terrors etc)

so i bought this natural food supplement, called relaxor, it contains passilflora incarnata, humulus lupulus,
and calluna vulgaris,

so after trying it, i noticed that my anxiety (panic attacks also) were pretty much gone,
and thank cthulhu, i got some much needed sleep,,,, but then i noticed a peculiar effect, lucid dreaming became very easy and balanced,,,

every time i fell asleep, i found myself in a calm black void, and i was standing on this huge hypercube, made of stone,
and it had these strange glyphs all over it, so i could examine it every night, from different angles,
after a few days i could pull these "lockers out from the surface, and i found more markings inside these things,

but the most interesting thing was that i could wake up, at will,
i only had to lie down on the cube, and water started to rise from nowhere,
and when i took my first breath of this water, i woke up,,,

these kind of mechanisms are usually forgotten by me, before i even get out of bed, but now i could remember them, and repeat the process.

the last two weeks have been the most vivid and crystal clear dreams that i have ever had,,
nothing compared to the ones i have had in the past.

this was a fun experience, and it helped me in many different ways.
but as the bottle says- dont use it more than two weeks,

has anyone else had strange dream experiences, from grocery store food supplements?

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by solve

I used to be extremely lucid and a bit of a psychonaut. These days as I have gotten older the lucid dreams have faded and my want to experiment has as well (don't like being a guinea pig).

I think supplements are mostly harmless so what the heck I might get curious about trying this so I tagged in...

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

humulus lupulus also taste nice,,, its used in beer,,,

those supplements really help for lots of things...

i might have been a guinea pig in a previous life,,,

and apparently in this one too

well its time to go- au naturel.
edit on 5-6-2013 by solve because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-6-2013 by solve because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-6-2013 by solve because: oopsie daisy!

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
The passionflower grows wild in my area, not sure about the red plant. Is the green one hops?

I know passionflower fruit looks like a lime, has the inside of a pomegranate but with green slimy stuff covering the seeds instead of red and tastes like a cross between pine and grapes. Acidic taste. Beautiful flowers though.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Skada

as if i could sleep...back to insomnia apparently,,, oh, man....

hello, i prefer using the latin names, to avoid confusion.... spanglish is not my native tongue,,,
arent passionflowers amazing looking plants?
if someone wants to give it a go- health stores, and such are a good place to seek advice,,,
i am not sure about english names...
best of luck to you!
man. its hot in here,,,

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by solve

I am an astronomer. I get only lucid when I see the moon in my dreams. Usually, in my dreams, the moon is all wrong, the face doesn't faces the sun, it's too big or too small, it's the wrong color or there's more than one of them. So usually that's the trigger to make me realize I'm dreaming and thus become lucid.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by swanne

this is really is an interesting topic,,,

in the past, sometimes it starts, if i crawl in to a hole,or look under a bush, i have noticed,
that changing the "physical level" in the dream can trigger this,, like getting lower or higher,,,

sometimes i can "browse" through different dreamscapes, and return to the ones i have visited,,
all in one dream. those are fun...

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
My husband has told of sizechange dreams. I do not have those. It is interesting to note the ways of dreaming we have. The cube with glyph dreams sound so interesting. What is tge supplement called? Please send ne a message with the info. I do feel a calling to try it.

NEVERMIND i see where you named the product, Lo siento
edit on 5-6-2013 by kkrattiger because: Nvm

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by kkrattiger

for all interested, please consult your doctor before taking this supplement, especially if you take prescription medicines!!!
happy dreaming!

top topics

join