It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Patriot missles and F-16's may be supplied to Jordan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Annual excercises taking place in Jordan could end with the U.S. supplying Jordan with Patriot Missles and F-16's as the civil war in Syria has begun to spill over the borders in surrounding countries.

Jordan is one of the Arab countries that backs the opposition to Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, who is fighting insurgents in a two-year-old civil war that has killed 80,000 people.

This is my major problem with supplying weapons to Jordan, theyre backing the Muslim Brotherhood FSA terrorists trying to oust Assad, who have brutally murdered Syrian citizens and tried to frame the Assad regime, even being caught beheading people with scimitars in the streets who do not support the FSA rebels.

Beyond any deployment of Patriot missiles, the United States has other military and political options on Syria, such as arming the rebels or setting up a no-fly zone for Assad's air force.

Hell no! As if my government isn't doing this already through CIA slush funds. It's no secret that the U.S. funds 3rd parties when it comes to proxy wars, it's been a common practice in that region of the world since the early 1900's. Assad is fighting extremists, you don't want to know what will happen to the jews, christians and seculars living in Syria if the M.B. ousts him. It'll be Lebanon all over again.

Annual excersices may supply Jordan with weapons

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Every day my hate grows for US/NATO/Saudi Arabia/Qatar governments and all their other puppets

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

God Bless America

Its what we do best Lonewolf, we kill and sell weapons of Death, doesn't matter to who!

And Business is Good

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

I'm with George Washington when he said to stay out of foreign affairs. Granted some things had to be addressed like the World Wars, but after that the giant should have gone back to sleep not engaged in imperialism.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

One of the Most Decorated Marines, General Smedley Butler

I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers.

No more words needed, and this was written 1933.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Annual excercises taking place in Jordan could end with the U.S. supplying Jordan with Patriot Missles and F-16's as the civil war in Syria has begun to spill over the borders in surrounding countries.

Jordan is one of the Arab countries that backs the opposition to Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, who is fighting insurgents in a two-year-old civil war that has killed 80,000 people.

This is my major problem with supplying weapons to Jordan, theyre backing the Muslim Brotherhood FSA terrorists trying to oust Assad, who have brutally murdered Syrian citizens and tried to frame the Assad regime, even being caught beheading people with scimitars in the streets who do not support the FSA rebels.

Beyond any deployment of Patriot missiles, the United States has other military and political options on Syria, such as arming the rebels or setting up a no-fly zone for Assad's air force.

Hell no! As if my government isn't doing this already through CIA slush funds. It's no secret that the U.S. funds 3rd parties when it comes to proxy wars, it's been a common practice in that region of the world since the early 1900's. Assad is fighting extremists, you don't want to know what will happen to the jews, christians and seculars living in Syria if the M.B. ousts him. It'll be Lebanon all over again.

Annual excersices may supply Jordan with weapons

The thing is you have your version of what you think is happening by looking at stuff on the internet and the Syrian and other people around Syria have a different idea of what is happening because they are there.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
How nice even more tax payers dollars being wasted. This is something America shouldn't be getting involved in but we have to keep the welfare for the war machine going.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad

The thing is you have your version of what you think is happening by looking at stuff on the internet and the Syrian and other people around Syria have a different idea of what is happening because they are there.
Your words ring of the Truth, as long as we realize that information to both sides is slanted to achieve the desired goal.

During the Cold War, we Americans thought Evil Russians were in every bush, wanting to Eat our Babies and Rape our Daughters.
During the Cold War , Russians thought Evil Americans were in every bush, wanting to Eat their Babies and Rape their Daughters.

new topics

top topics

join