It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dad Wears Nazi Uniform For Child Custody Case

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Lady_Tuatha

I believe the government, child services, is over stepping their bounds. Parents should have the right to raise their children any way they wish, and they should be able to name their children anything they wish. Why does the government think it knows best? Government needs to show examples of being responsible before judging the citizen.
edit on 4-6-2013 by straddlebug because: corrected typo

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by terriblyvexed
Seriously the courts need to prove he's an unfit father.

I think Heath Campbell is doing a wonderful job of that himself.

He says he named his son after Adolf Hitler because he liked the name and because “no one else in the world would have that name.”

He named his two other kids after Himmler and Aryan Nations.

What an amazing "coincidence" that he just so happened to like the names Hitler, Himmler, and Aryan Nations.

Adolf Hitler Campbell and his sisters Joyce Lynn Aryan Nation Campbell and Honszlynn Himler Jeannie Campbell were removed from the custody of Heath and Deborah Campbell by the Division of Youth and Family Services in January 2009. newmediajournal.us...

HEATH and Deborah Campbell have three children: Adolf Hitler, 5, Aryan Nation and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie, both 3.

They insist they aren't racist - they just like the names.

Heath and Deborah Campbell have covered their house in swastikas and have swastika tattoos.

But still, they insist they aren't racist - they just like swastikas.

What Heath and Deborah Campbell aren't anymore are parents after a court found there was sufficient evidence of neglect and abuse to take the children into care.

The couple, from New Jersey, in the US, were reported to authorities after they asked a bakery to make a cake with Adolf's name on it.

We called our boy Adolf Hitler - but we're not racists

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Knowing Americans im sure that the US government secretly believes that the child is Adolf Hitler reincarnated. So they are scared that he will rise once again

Imagine if i name my son Vlad Dracula the American government would shyte their pants

edit on 4-6-2013 by Tlexlapoca because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I think it's important to note here and especially as some threads have come up here recently about Child Services and Family Protection as they are called in different states.

They don't NEED formal, fancy and 100% rock solid charges to take your children forever. Kids are taken for less than the details of this stipulate on the domestic violence in his past and it happens every day. Terms to get them BACK are often petty and ridiculous at times for the level of outright 'play the game OUR way or NO way' attitude DFS is known to take.

Now, I also know we have case workers who are members here, so let me be quick to add here, it's like anything else in life. There are good ones and bad ones. Like Cops though, due to the nature of the work and outcome? The Bad ones are *REALLY* bad and memorably so. I don't know if this was a good or bad case...but it doesn't matter at this point. Child Services do what they deem best and it's not up to opinions or even well made arguments as to whether or not it stands.

They're among the single most powerful forces in American society today, despite being talked about fairly rarely for the degree of power they can wield when it comes to kids and families, IMO.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I bet the judge was Fuhrerious.

Everything and anything you do in life from now on, I will star and flag just because of this.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by straddlebug

I believe the government, child services, is over stepping their bounds. Parents should have the right to raise their children any way they wish, and they should be able to name their children anything they wish. Why does the government think it knows best? Government needs to show examples of being responsible before judging the citizen.
edit on 4-6-2013 by straddlebug because: corrected typo

Would you still feel the same if your name was Crystal Chanda Leir?

ETA: I don't believe the state should interfere here, look into it? Hell yes. Take children away because the guy is a dumb douche? No.
edit on 4-6-2013 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

very true

It does all come down to the social workers who were contacted at the start, and what decisions they made at the time on their initial assessment.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
As a dad of two beautiful rug rats, they are Jewish I am not

Am I offended ? No not really muppets are muppets

Should the authorities take these kids ? No I don't think so

I suppose the question is can the kids rise above hatred and teach dad ?

Just a thought

A good parent is prepared to change when looking into his /her kids eyes

It's an amazing thing

Like I said .................... just a thought.

Occasionally it's good to be wrong

Cody

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
If only i had a time machine. I'd drop him right in the water at the edge of the coast of Normandy just before the D-Day forces land. He'd be trying to rip that uniform off as fast as he could.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

well thank you,

I did nazi that coming. :-p

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by terriblyvexed

its NOT nazi name, there is no such thing as a "nazi name". its deutsch name........which happens to resemble the name of a 1940's dictator who was about to take over Europe

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Some people should simply not be parents.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tlexlapoca

its NOT nazi name, there is no such thing as a "nazi name". its deutsch name........which happens to resemble the name of a 1940's dictator who was about to take over Europe

That's a little silly isn't it? Adolph is and may always be associated with just one man, due to history.

It's like an American naming their kid Jesus. Now in Mexico Jesus (Pronounced 'hesoos') may work. The full and proper pronunciation though? I'd think the parents played a cruel practical joke on the poor kid for life. He'd never ..ever..live that one down for the teasing and bullying from other kids. Unless he managed to walk on water and smite someone anyway. lol...

Same with Stalin, Genghis or Einstein. None of those names are somehow trademarked, but it wouldn't take more than a second to make the mental connection either ....and whoever named their kid that would know it when they did it. Kinda mean....in my humble opinion.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I think a lot of folks are assuming CPS took the children because of their names. However, the article does indicate there were domestic violence charges, which precipitated the children's removal.

IF the state has evidence abuse took place....then his children should not be returned to him. Period.

IF the state can't prove their case, then he should get custody. Period.

I almost think he's dressing this way to have an excuse to cry "foul" if/when the judge removes custody...thus implying a sort of sleight of hand. Pay no attention to the abuse charges, lets make this about freedom of speech.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I think it's completely reasonable to question the sanity of the parents in this case.

I'm all for freedom of expression, but USING your own kids in this way is abhorrent to me. This is no different to any other cult case out there, these parents are clearly not thinking of the best interests of their children, and that is enough to have a case.

There are limits to what a parent can get away with, and this man seems to be abusing his children in an effort to make some kind of political statement.

The rights of the child should always come first, and however people want to confuse the "freedoms" of the parents in this case, their rights to do as the want do not mean they have the right to use their offspring in such a way.

He is not a good father, a good father would not use their children to make a political statement, risking their futures for his own enjoyment.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Maybe he's just a fan of Hugo Boss?

Thought maybe he'd class it up.

Oh and the Fuhureous was hilarious! SF

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Priceless entertainment, pretty provocative guy. I see TSA employment in his future.

I'm going to guess that the State has much more on him, and in order to protect his kids, much of it won't be made public, that is if he is dealing with an honest court. I think he figures that he has nothing to lose by doing this.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Lol, don't get me wrong I see your point, but if he wants to name his kids after such things it's his right.
If he wants to raise them racist, or fascist like it, or not it's his right.

We can't tell people how to think or live. Freedom comes for all, or none at all.

That said, there is another article that says there was abuse, so I'm no longer defending this guy.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Originally posted by Tlexlapoca

That's a little silly isn't it? Adolph is and may always be associated with just one man, due to history.

It's like an American naming their kid Jesus. Now in Mexico Jesus (Pronounced 'hesoos') may work. The full and proper pronunciation though? I'd think the parents played a cruel practical joke on the poor kid for life. He'd never ..ever..live that one down for the teasing and bullying from other kids. Unless he managed to walk on water and smite someone anyway. lol...

Same with Stalin, Genghis or Einstein. None of those names are somehow trademarked, but it wouldn't take more than a second to make the mental connection either ....and whoever named their kid that would know it when they did it. Kinda mean....in my humble opinion.

Lol, that's better than I would've said, so...yeah, what he said...

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Allegations of abuse were taken seriously and some children were removed from a home pending a trial.

Now the man is getting his day in court and justice will be done.

Interested in seeing the outcome, especially since I have no idea what Family Law in the UK looks like.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join