It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steven Greer...Why The Hate?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by corsair00

Nope. You have me all wrong Im afraid. I am no atheist, I believe in God. But my beliefs couldnt be less important to this matter, which is sort of my point. NO FAITH has a place in the discussion of the alien question, and no meditative technique, no chanting, and no psuedo mystic BS you can care to name, has any business with that question either. It is a matter for science, the tools of reason and logic to discern.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

I agree Greer is a fraud, but I will not agree with anyone on this forum about alex jones, he is not a UFO person first and foremost and he knows the deepest rabbit hole but doesn't talk about it as much as he used to because he said the increased listeners wouldn't handle the hard hitting stuff every day.

Also, you people seem to have a very low understanding of alex as most of his critics and youtube trolls which simply don't research anything just spew same 8 year old bs which was proven otherwise, like the texas TAG 2nd amendment protest and michelle malkin DNC incident, these uninformed trolls usually lurk on ATS and david icke forums as well as other mainstream UFO sites, they just think that if they look at moon pictures and ufos every day and have 4000 forum posts they think they know everything. (while i am fully aware of david icke's stuff and actively follow it, but I also follow all of the infowars stuff, im not a beginner, i am not a fanboy of any website, i know how to take a scientific approach)

Alex just gets emotional, but I think he genuinely doesn't buy into the extraterestrial stuff, not because he would hide it but he doesn't cover it so if there's something to it, he's not an expert on it, he's opinion is not founded on the UFO stuff, so why make up these conspiracies about him hiding something. I've checked a lot of anti alex jones material, it's almost always some troll bs and really weird associations such as the stratfor thing, "OH MY GOD ALEX WAS FOUND IN STRATFOR EMAILS" and people started making up that he was working for them, ofcourse some of the people in there talked about him, he's big in geopolitics, ofcourse they would mention him because there's big stuff breaking on his site that startfor picked up.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
The campaign against him is still going strong, and you need to wonder why.

I myself know that he isn't a fraud, he might have some agenda behind him, but he's a real contactee.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Unity_99

I myself know that he isn't a fraud, he might have some agenda behind him, but he's a real contactee.

Well color me convinced. That just upped his credibility 10 fold! Unity_99 thinks Greer is a real contactee. I'm not sure which part of that statement gives Greer more credibility.

I was genuinely interested when he came out with the disclosure project, but his activities since then have been anything but altruistic.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Don't Hate the player, Hate the game!!

― Mahatma Gandhi
“Hate the sin, love the sinner.”

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

I don't care how convinced you are, actually. But I'm very sick and tired of the nonstop campaign to ridicule the contactees. And I will speak up, because its for real. They could take my entire family (of course I denounce and renounce all permissions for evil doers like tptb or their minions to ever be near me or any of my family, thank you very much) and do lie detectors and regressions and they'd all know. For all I know its already been done. I don't know how many others go down for major surgery, and have their surgeon tell them they're going to be using/testing??? a memory wipe drug, and when I said no, I don't give permission, relax, you're in good hands. But frankly I don't care what the slavers here know as long as they start to hear the message I bring that they're going to be rounded up for they're renegades and humanity is going to be freed, in body, out of body after this life, don't care when, as long as its done and they're being dealt with, because they 're not off the hook for what they've done to people and this planet.

I get pretty damn tired of hearing the same campaigns against the people who have ET signatures bouncing off them left right and center, and who just watching a video of them puts me, a contactee, into connection with their family, soul family, ETs. So no, I'm sick of put downs of Greer, he's a terrific guy for what he's doing.
edit on 13-10-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Steve Greer as a reporter I thought was good but when he started his group asked for money, and made up so many tales lost me. But as I explained in a previous post his getting together of top officials disclosure conference was fantastic for ufology. Also I suugest all interested chech out Sirius posted almost daily on youtube all these guys are coming forward and they are the real whistleblowers and top ranking people that have experienced things!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

One of the many problems with Greer is, as I see it, he continually ignores the many reports of frightening or at least 'uncomfortable' reports of abductions and groups all cases under the umbrella of 'goodness' and oneness. His perpetual insistence that all alien contact is benevolent rings with suspicion. A question: Has anyone ever investigated his work history as an ER doctor? Why and what was the real motive for his change to ufo disclosure? I have suspected that if the Cabal wanted to know who was about to rat them out, what better situation to create than a disclosure project...come forth one and all.... perhaps I'm going too far.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by pandersway

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Unity_99

Why exactly do I need to wonder why?

He's just another person claiming to "know" things, the knowing of which would make him "special". I'm sure you understand, Unity.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
i don't hate greer, i just like to laugh at him and his gullible's or his lackys that feed his bank account.
here is a example that i always like to post.

anyone want to see a invisible space craft, but you can't use lasers or film inside.

you know sometimes it makes me want to come up with some bs, so i can relive people at 200 bucks or more ahead.

edit on 14-10-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
As for me, don't care what his financial situation is, or what he's trying to fund by charging. He knows, I know, and many know, that you can sit outside under the stars with your own made up meditation, with any group you create for free, and get sightings and even contact. No guarantees, and there is work some have to do on themselves. But this is how the universe works, seek and you find, do the work you came to do and you get more answers and encouragement, support!

Again, he's a real contactee. And I denounce and renounce the control grid of slavers trying to put down truth to create their false boxes to shove people in. Everyone answers in the end, they are harming themselves, not others, in the long run, for their work at harming others.

Wake up, prime directive is to free this planet, that means freeing minds. Many are already awake. You're supposed to seeking to find out why you're here on a war planet, and do something about it, and seek for memories. Thats what some of us do all our lives.

And stop demoniznig and shooting the messenger.

And for anyone talking of what he does to discredit himself, his famous moth picture for example, you would too if your childrens life were on the line!

You have to weed information, because the ones speaking are not free to do what they please on a Nazi planet. Unless they've never signed those contracts, which means speak up, speak up by all means. But the military background type disclosure people HAVE signed those contracts so you're getting some agenda and also some controversies to divide support, thrown in.

Akin to Alex Collier and his nonsense about white people being inferior and radiation damage, which is hogwosh and that video made me so angry that he was on their agenda rouster, but on the other hand, its up to us to free people from the danger they're in by standing up for whats right.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
humm, dilly la, humm dilly la, humm dilly la, humm dilly la, humm dilly la, humm dilly la,

poof!! invisible space craft!!

no lasers or filming inside.

200 hundred dollars please.

then later i'll tell about my first contact with the light beings. they look alot like earth s moths.

and you can see a picture for $800 amercain.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Unity_99
And for anyone talking of what he does to discredit himself, his famous moth picture for example, you would too if your childrens life were on the line!
Are you trying to imply that his children's lives are at stake if he doesn't charge gullible people $200 a head to walk through the walls of an invisible space ship?

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Unity_99
As for me, don't care what his financial situation is, or what he's trying to fund by charging. He knows, I know, and many know, that you can sit outside under the stars with your own made up meditation, with any group you create for free, and get sightings and even contact. No guarantees, and there is work some have to do on themselves. But this is how the universe works, seek and you find, do the work you came to do and you get more answers and encouragement, support!

"He knows, I know, and many know"... Do all of the Greer skeptics/debunkers/non-believers a favor and put that plan into action. Take a camera and set it up and film all of this alien interaction for yourself. Seeing as money wouldn't be your objective, your message can be. You can personally show the world this isn't bunk. You up for that? I highly doubt it.

Again, he's a real contactee. And I denounce and renounce the control grid of slavers trying to put down truth to create their false boxes to shove people in. Everyone answers in the end, they are harming themselves, not others, in the long run, for their work at harming others.

You know that for a fact by way of what? You were there? He has hidden photos or video of the encounter? Or are you just taking his word for it? If you're taking his word, you must take the totality of his claims over the years to show if it's in his character to lie, fabricate, or stretch the truth.

Wake up, prime directive is to free this planet, that means freeing minds. Many are already awake. You're supposed to seeking to find out why you're here on a war planet, and do something about it, and seek for memories. Thats what some of us do all our lives.

Yes, the alien spiritual mumbo-jumbo. "Open our eyes and ears and we shall receive the answers from the universe". All very cult-like.

And stop demoniznig and shooting the messenger.

No need. The messenger seems to do a fantastic job of shooting himself.. in the foot.

You either have some personal agenda to support this person, or you've been brainwashed. Neither bodes well.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join