It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steven Greer...Why The Hate?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by torsion

He explained why The Orion Project has had problems getting this R&D, so to speak, underway in that leaked document Alfred Webre posted. I mean it seriously goes into step by step detail naming names and explaining precisely why they have not been successful. It is you who has chosen not to believe it. You REFUSE to believe it. Even though the document itself was never meant to be released publicly, and it is clearly obvious that he has made no money off of it, since it was posted for free. It is also obvious that it is not made up because of the intricate details. If you think he has concocted all of what is written there as pure fantasy and delusion, then I think there is something wrong with you. You will just point out what he has said about CSETI in the document, but you won't say anything about the clear infiltration of The Orion Project. You like to focus in on a few issues that are easy to make to look ridiculous and never let it go. When the reality is there is a vast amount of output from these different facets of The Disclosure Project that are legitimate, that it seems beyond silly to discount just because you think some of his alleged UFO pictures are moths. I can't figure out why you people can't get over it. A lot of you sound like you don't even believe in a genuine UFO phenomenon in the first place, and yet here we are on ATS Aliens & UFOs. So why are those types of people here then? Seriously.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by corsair00
reply to post by torsion

He explained why The Orion Project has had problems getting this R&D, so to speak, underway in that leaked document Alfred Webre posted. I mean it seriously goes into step by step detail naming names and explaining precisely why they have not been successful.

Trying to blame others as to why there was no end product? Did the same happen with his SEAS project? Will the same happen with STAR? Encourage people to donate masses of money then come up with some story as to why he didn't provide a free energy machine. Drop the old project once funders begin asking for results, start a new one and search out other trusting backers to fund him again.

It is you who has chosen not to believe it. You REFUSE to believe it.

Based on his proven track record of deceit.

Even though the document itself was never meant to be released publicly, and it is clearly obvious that he has made no money off of it, since it was posted for free.

As you've read the document can you explain what part of it could possible constitute a "dead man's trigger"?

It is also obvious that it is not made up because of the intricate details.

Why do you think it wasn't made up? Techno novels are made up but contain intricate details.

If you think he has concocted all of what is written there as pure fantasy and delusion, then I think there is something wrong with you.

A smidgen of truth mixed with a mass of embellishment, distortion and lies.

You will just point out what he has said about CSETI in the document, but you won't say anything about the clear infiltration of The Orion Project.

There is no clear infiltration of the Orion Project. As far as I can see it served its purpose. It brought in money for Greer then was disbanded, just like SEAS before it, and replaced with the next money magnet that is STAR which will no doubt be disbanded once the cash has flowed in.

Three Phases of Existence

The objectives, planned actions, and budget for each phase of the company flow from the strategic necessities of that phase.

Phase I involves the identification and scientific testing and verification by three independent, recognized testing groups of the candidate technologies. Phase I will require up to $500,000 in capitalization. Without solicitation, SEAS has already attracted nearly one-third of that figure from wealthy investors.

Once a bona fide energy generation system is identified and triple-tested and is under license to the company, Phase II begins. It is during Phase II that the technology must be secured, intellectually protected, further developed and disclosed. The strategic elements briefly outlined above must be orchestrated during this phase, the culmination of which is the massive public disclosure of the technology. This phase is estimated to cost between $2 million and $20 million, depending on the degree of development of the identified technology. Public figures in business and politics have assured SEAS the necessary funds for Phase II upon presentation of a tested device.

At the completion of the public disclosure of the technology, SEAS will quickly move to Phase III, during which an IPO and horizontal and vertical licensing activities will occur. We estimate that in order to survive further suppression actions, several billions dollars in capitalization will be needed during Phase III. It is during this Phase that the device will enter mass production, distribution and application.

You like to focus in on a few issues that are easy to make to look ridiculous and never let it go.

Are you serious? A few issues? There are many. And you choose not to respond to them.

When the reality is there is a vast amount of output from these different facets of The Disclosure Project that are legitimate, that it seems beyond silly to discount just because you think some of his alleged UFO pictures are moths. I can't figure out why you people can't get over it.

We'll get over it once naive, gullible, irrational people stop promoting the charlatan.

A lot of you sound like you don't even believe in a genuine UFO phenomenon in the first place, and yet here we are on ATS Aliens & UFOs. So why are those types of people here then? Seriously.

On the contrary. I've been interested in the (real) UFO phenomena for decades. I've had my own sightings that I cannot explain. Problem is that people like Greer and those who support and promote him are poisoning the field.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I don't like the put downs on him since if you actually do his mediation, or any other, with right intent, you'll soon be much more aware of what is watching over us, and know the difference between military and Et. Then others complain that he charges money.
reply to post by Unity_99

These meditations you speak of, have you tried them? Did they work....and how do you know they worked? Genuinely interested.

I agree about the money issue...everyone needs to make a living.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl

These meditations you speak of, have you tried them? Did they work....and how do you know they worked? Genuinely interested.

They must work.

Here's "proof"-

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by torsion

Now now....I read about mothra....

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I actually agree with some of what Steven Greer has to say regarding a cover-up and the reason why there is a cover-up even though it does come across that he is playing the confidence game.
edit on 6-6-2013 by phillipplaitklasss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by phillipplaitklasss

It is a strategy that shamans and spiritual people use. Greer makes reference to the morphic field, a term coined by biologist Rupert Sheldrake to explain a field of deployed energy associated with the collectivity of a species, which in this case is humanity. Everybody knows the reality of the sentiment "We create our tomorrows by what we dream today". His spiritual belief, something we are all allowed to have, is that we have to dream the most profound and revolutionary dream - and hold to it 100% (regardless of how counter-intuitive or ridiculous it might seem to others) - to offset the imbalance in our collective dream, which as we can see is largely a collective nightmare. The fact that Greer's grand vision "appears" to be back-firing to many people here is only indicative of their own cynicism and pessimism and complete lack of trust and hope.

My 2 cents...

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

His and James Gilliland. Some of them are on youtube. It doesnt take the course, or a group, it takes LOVE, to make the connection. Even just speaking up and asking for the world. For example, an intelligent compassionate person, upset about corruption or children endangered by wars, and the trauma's of earth, and the leadership here, could sit under the stars, and speak up!!! What we want!!! And strongly ask for all to wake up and be equal and go home, then meditate. Many doing that will experience something. They watch over us all the time and those who are not buying this world are noticed strongly by them. And if they raise frequency and meditate, they may find themselves getting messaged!

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   

With the greatest possible respect...

Methodology like this, is the reason that the alien question will never be answered for the great majority of people on planet Earth. It is thinking like this which prevents serious research and rigor being applied to the subject.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
reply to post by torsion

Now now....I read about mothra....

Exactly.

If Greer's meditation induced vectoring of ET craft and ET ambassadors were true and worked then mothra wouldn't exist. Nor would the photo of the Joshua tree branch or the Tiger Tail Beach hotel lights. Why would anyone need to fake what was supposedly really happening?

The fact that these photos have been peddled by Greer and co is sufficient proof that he isn't in contact with the ETs nor does he have the power to vector flying saucers - invisible or otherwise.

Further why would the man with the power to bring ETs to earth need to ask the government to disclose what it allegedly knows about UFO so the public will know they exist? Why waste time chatting in conference rooms, making demands of others and making documentaries when all he needs to do is vector them in on live TV!

Why? Because it's a money-making scam!

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit

With the greatest possible respect...

Methodology like this, is the reason that the alien question will never be answered for the great majority of people on planet Earth. It is thinking like this which prevents serious research and rigor being applied to the subject.

With the greatest respect, I write things in basic terms, because its about waking up here, pulling away from the tests or world of War and Slavery, Dog Eat Dog, Homelessness, Starvation and to become a Family who Loves one another, doesnt have to get along, doesnt have to have NWO, doesnt to agree with every family member, but Love, and High Frequency Love at that, is needed to pass the test.

With the greatest respect, came into this world knowing what higher level home was like, and how terrible a place this was, caring about everyone.

And spent a lifetime with my family, having sightings and contact/abductions/experiences, including my children.

I did sit under the stars, after helping out an online friend for a while who turned out to be kind of programmed sleeper himself and ex military background. However, he was waking up with wounds and had real memory blocks and woke up with a woman in bed with him, who told him she was raised on this, and then he blacked out again, but there were signs of a person there in the morning.

i was horrified, that this abuse of women and children was happening in underground bases, and went out under the stars and shook my fist at them for a long time.

I told them free will has been violated, there are many victims that need rescuing. If you are Love/Serve and Protect, please come in now, we need to rescue the women and children and all victims of these abusers. And if they really don't want to, then I suggested they step down and let women and grandmothers run the show in the cosmos so all the children on all the planets would live in peace, safety and beauty!!!

I then meditated to calm down.

In that meditation I had contact, it was like a test. A very beautiful nordic male, told me that this was a cultural exchange, and that it had been approved by the Sirius-Pleaidan counsel. And it was a weird test, he kept pursuing me and I kept saying, I don't know you, I don't know myself yet, so how can I know you! (this is due to not wanting to magnetized or lured into anything false, i just want to go back home to the Family who watch over me now) and asked if my Father approved, and my answers were based on soul, they just came out of me, and it wasn't my father on earth I was talking about. I passed the test. I had no special interest in any of them, but wanted happiness for all, like a friend. They do tests on people, passing means going beyond anything material or selfish.

Anyway I woke up, was going in the house with this frequency alteration, vibrations over and over. And then I turned and this enormous huge Lightship appeared.

It was very beautiful, like a high counsel ship. Another military background friend from Finland said it was a high counsel craft.

Yet another friend asked me if I had seen a craft that no one else would. I imagined it was this one. All our other sightings I called my son out for, and he called me out for.

This was whiter than white, shaped kind of flattish, almost triangle jet/shuttle shape. With giant huge platoons hugging the back half of the body on both sides.

It flew forward and vanished.

I highly recommend people start to speak up with dignity about this world under the stars!

edit to add: Once I started writing about my experiences, connected to a lot of military background type online friends. But I'm very nonjudgmental about them, love them all very much irregardless of what I suspect happens to people who write about their experiences. They get tagged.
edit on 7-6-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Steven Greer is like a wayshower, all you have to do is wake up to the horrors of the world, see through the starvation and homelessness, withdraw support from the legion type leaders here, they seem to be demons in training, trying to get their dark wings. See through everything here, and start to care about all people, judge no one, and work for breakthroughs in everyones lives, even if its just a prayer, or holding them in your heart and talking to them and their soul direct. Try to help others. Even the teen who befriended yours and stole 1000 dollars worth of electronics, everyone! Get over hurts and start to see the frequency and traps around everyone.

What he does by charging someone, all with right heart, good intent and some meditation, even just shaking your fists at the skies and saying, enough is enough, we want everyone safe and equal so any Hero's up there serving Love, Serve and Protect Mode, please assist, even that, can bring sightings and contact.

If anything negative monitors, and they do, having the Love and Compassion to not care, to Love everyone, the good, the bad, and the inbetween, and try to get everyone to turn around and go home, is the protection you need.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I am sure that you believe that Unity_99 and I respect you for standing by your beliefs.

However, your beliefs are not remotely important to the subject, because you cannot PROVE what you say, without the persons to whom one tries to prove your theory taking on a set of beliefs, which they did not wake up with that morning. Only scientific proof of any claim is actually important for this precise reason. Science requires no faith and no belief, only observation and logical conclusion.

The reason I cannot accept what you say as being true, anywhere but within the confines of your mind, is that it cannot be proven with the tools of reason and logic, and because of that, it is useless information. This is why I am so angry with Greer and Collier and all the other charlatans making money from these thoughts. Wether they are right or not is no where near as important as what they can prove, and they can prove NOTHING.

Belief is one thing , but you cannot prove your beliefs to be accurate, any more than they can.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

OMG, no one can prove what they believe. Scientist make many claims and then other studies show, well the universe may be a hologram or a computer program.......

Politicians just talk.

Religionis can't prove anything.

Also oddly enough, if they took the kids and family into to testing, and regressions they would 100% prove it all. When I reported my sightings, we had TR3B's overhead. And our sightings were chased by black choppers. My son called me out for that. When I wrote to 2 friends about contact, in house monitoring, we had planes fly in 2 at a time, and scout in the valley behind our home, then fly back, as 2 more came. Two evenings in a row, for over an hour, including having a TR3B, that means a black triangle, join them.

So, whatever element of proof the public has, seems to not translate on higher levels. They seem to know perfectly well whats going on and send in their troops to try and control the situation, which is over their head and will be never something they can control!!!

I will continue to give my testimony!

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Ok, I fu#*ed up. Sorry. But how come I am not seeing or hearing about this on the net or even on ATS? Is it old news?

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Religious belief requires faith, and so does your belief. Science requires merely evidence.Yes, it is possible that there are reasons to believe that the universe is a massive computer program, but no there is no evidence for that. If it is, the only way to prove it would be to hack the living hell out of it and find out how the thing works, and so proof of that will be some time away by my reckoning, based on our current level of control over our surroundings.

However, it has not yet been proven.

You wish to testify? So you have an almost evangelical belief in your truth. And you say religion has no answers? I would agree with you, that in matters which ought to be dealt with by science, no, it does not. You are the one mixing belief with knowledge, insisting that others believe something for which you personally offer not a shred of proof . You REQUIRE a religious reaction from people, if you are going to be believed, so testify away, make a prophet of yourself. I warn you, only the unwary and unwise would follow a mere mortal without hearing a good case, and seeing the proof with thier own eyes. Those who follow religions ( including mine ) have the capacity for faith, but for those who have understanding of the workings of the universe, even a small amount, have the benifit of leaving affairs that belong in the hands of God, and using reason and logic for everything else.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MindpurelyMind

Ok, I fu#*ed up. Sorry. But how come I am not seeing or hearing about this on the net or even on ATS? Is it old news?

Don't worry about making mistakes...I do it all the time and I've been here a while. Just got a thread deleted for breaking T&C yesterday. It happens, so don't let anyone give you grief about it, okay?

I'm just starting to look into ufology, but Greer has been around awhile. He's not a new player in the game, if you will. It's just that in my reading I've stumbled across his name here and there, and there's almost always a backlash. I wanted to know why so many people disliked Greer, so I made this thread. From the information provided here, he seems to be something of a charismatic fraud. Juries still out, but I have a strong feeling that's going to be the final verdict when they finish deliberations.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Actually religious belief requires faith. Factual things that happen to others, are are concrete as any other events. This is a concrete thing happening to many, that is massively covered up by the dark hats running this planet. And will continue to testify. In fact would do so under gag orders not to, for I really dislike the dark side, I draw the line with all slavers and can't wait till they are dealt with cosmically, in this life or the next, or inbetween.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I know that this is deriding the topic a little but I think Bob Lazar is more credible than .. say Steven Greer.

I'm surprised that he isn't mentioned on your original list though. I say this because when people hear the name Bob Lazar, they turn their eye brows as much as mentioning Steven Greer.

But in honesty, I find Bob Lazar's original interview story to be fascinating.

He's either the best goddamn liar that we've ever seen or he is one hell of a dis-info agent.

There's four parts to this video, I'm sure most of the UFO fanatics have already seen these.

But please note that he mentions something very interesting in these archive videos. I believe, this version of the interview was the one he gave back in October of 1993.

If you watch all four parts, the key thing to note is that he mentions about "Element 115".

Yeah yeah, I know I know, you can stop lecturing me or educating me on Element 115. I know the whole ordeal.

What peaked my interest, was that he mentioned why/how "Element 115" could have possibly existed.

He said something about "Element 115" is not supposed to exist in our part of the Universe or something similar to that. He goes on saying that this non-existing element would be possible to form naturally in other parts of the Galaxy/Universe, a real possibility for a place with a binary star system.

One key note here, is that he said specifically (I can't remember which part of the 4 videos though), that different parts of the Universe/Galaxy may have different physics characteristics that are vastly different from what we've come to understand. Or he said something akin to this.

Funny stuff came across my mind many years later, when I stumbled upon this article:
Laws of Physics Vary Throughout the Universe, New Study Suggests

As you can see from the initial few sentences:

A team of astrophysicists based in Australia and England has uncovered evidence that the laws of physics are different in different parts of the universe.

Now the article dates the astrophysicists discovery and notification as September 9th, 2010.

If I have to put the two together, I have to say that either something is wrong with my research or there's obviously something going on here.

Bob mentions about something back in 1993 and it took more than 17 years for the mainstream science to confirm that he was right?

Well anyway, I think I may have strayed off topic a little too much lol...

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Great, another early 20s sophomore atheist/existentialist and intellectual snob. Just what the world needs more of!

With the greatest respect...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join