It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Time Internet Monitoring System Now Stalking Free Speech Questioning Vaccine Saftey

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
So, its not our imagination after all.

Free speech concerning the legitimate issue of safety of vaccines is such a threat to
Big Pharma's profits, and the agenda of the powers that be...the status quo has been
distrupted, the the Despots are in damage control mode!

Maybe you have noticed immediate intimidating response to a comment made in a
thread or a recent Facebook post removal, or a rash of new followers on Twitter
after you tweeted comments about a study linking Autism to vaccination safety?
Noticed negative comments concerning adverse reactions from a Swine flu shot removed
after MSM articles?

A new internet monitoring system is now the virtual all seeing eye, recording and dispatching
response from health officials to the posts on blogs, forums, and social media such as
Facebook and Twitter.

They are monitoring

"long-term predictive value,"
providing the observers with data

in real time, vaccine opinions by "topic, negative or positive content, location, time, and risk level."

This brave new exercise in multinational, Big Brother spying is being hailed as a solution to the rapid spread of so-called "rumors" and "lies" about vaccines via the internet, which basically constitute any online free speech that questions the safety or effectiveness of vaccines.
www.naturalnews.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Funding Monitoring Of Internet Activity Concerning Vaccines

The speed at which the peoples media can disrupt Despotism has them at a quickened pace,
scurring about, one step behind us.

Between May 2011 and April 2012, 10 380 reports concerning vaccinations were identified and categorised.
Almost seventy per cent were positive or "neutral" about vaccinations while 31 per cent were negative.

The researchers also devised a system to identify the types of concerns found on electronic media and prioritise reports according to their potential to disrupt vaccine uptake.

Of the negative reports, almost half were associated with the health impacts of vaccine impacts and people's beliefs, either associated with their religion or their ideas about supposed risks from vaccinations.
www.dailytelegraph.com.au... 0823800

This new monitoring application is integrated with HealthMapan online surveillance
resource that can detect and map outbreaks, vaccine campaigns, and the related
communications concerning adverse reactions.

Much of the vaccine campaigns, and subsequent monitoring of free speech is being funded
by The Gates Foundation.

The study had support from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. Larson and most other authors did not report any conflicts of interest. One author holds equity in a company formed to commercialize HealthMap data.
www.medpagetoday.com...

Several disease outbreaks in recent years that authorities claim were caused by unvaccinated
individuals actually point to prominenence among the vaccinated, not to mention the concern
over Autism and vaccines, adverse reactions to vaccinations, especially the newer ones.

The bottom line is they are now tracking/stalking free speech, and at what level they can,
they counter Risk Communication exactly to what degree they are censoring the information is not yet known as the mointoring is relatively new.

Well then, now that its offically known, all I can say is good work my freinds,
and kudos to you and keep it up!

edit on 3-6-2013 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

You wrote it "vaccines is such a threat" you're on the list.
The last thing people need to do is to stop speaking their minds on anything. We might not agree and/or might even find some things offensive. But we can't stop them from saying it. If we stop them from saying anything they can stop us from doing the same. They're trying to bully people to become compliant sheep and we can't let them do that either. We should say what we need to say and say it loudly.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
So I'm on another list...They aren't getting any cherry there.

How can you trust anything mandated by big government.

Especially with our children...Put me down for a negative response.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by XLR8R

The last thing people need to do is to stop speaking their minds on anything.

I certianly agree, I mean what if we get a rash after a vaccine?

I know dozens of folks who have complained about rashes, and other adverse reactions...
especially those that come down with the flu right after they were vaccinated.

I dont know that they are keeping lists, maybe they are.
Dang, where is Santa when you need him, I would prefer to be on his list.

They're trying to bully people to become compliant sheep and we can't let them do that either.

Certainly seems like it, afterall the DCD already moniters Risk Communications,
maybe it is that they need another one to protect corporate profits?

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I'm going to post something about vaccines on Facebook to see what happens.

I'm a bit intrigued by the thought that government would try to debunk me.
edit on 3-6-2013 by terriblyvexed because: I was ranting, but now I feel like there is no need.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

Expecially that they seek to repspond to complaints by media posts,
rather than suggesting to the subject of the vaccination they seek medical
care, and to remove information about links to autism and vaccines,
when if fact some victims of tainted vaccines, and vaccination sets that were
found to be contibuting to the cause were awarded millions in damages.

Vaccine Court Awards Millions to Two Children With Autism

Even though the SCOTUS has now ruled that vaccine makers cannot be sued in regular courts,
parents who say that vaccines have injured their children can still go to the Federal Court of Claims,
known also as "The Vaccine Court".

Both cases were "unpublished,"...much of the information presented here comes from documents found at the vaccine court website

These childrens parents, extended family and friends,
even eighbors of both children testified they were developmentally normal,
if not advanced for their age when they developed seizures, spiking fevers and other
adverse reactions to their vaccines.

Following the reactions, testimony from the family and freinds was that the children never fully recovered, and instead began losing vocabulary, interest in others, loss of eye contact; classic autism symptoms.

The vaccines in question are the typical childhood sets,
including MMR and hepatitis B vaccines.

In one of the cases, HHS conceded. In the other,
HHS did not admit that vaccination caused autism, but merely
decided not to dedicate more resources to defending the case.

www.huffingtonpost.com

So, it looks they just done want people to know the risks associated with vaccines.
edit on 3-6-2013 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by terriblyvexed

That's all my FB is. New laws that infringe on rights and liberties, vaccines stuff, fluoride stuff. A lot of Monsanto crap. Police brutality. Exportation of our fresh water supplies...name it it's on there.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by XLR8R

I read about Facebook blocking posts that had pictures of a child holding
a protest sign about Monsanto, have you seen that anywhere?

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

I don't recall seeing it. But this could be due to the child being under age and the parents wanting to remove it. Personalty I wouldn't want my kids to be a meme no matter what the context is. But I'll try to see if it's still available somewhere.
edit on 4-6-2013 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)

----
ETA
------
Is it this one?
---------
Kid VS Monsanto
edit on 4-6-2013 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by XLR8R

Thats a nice banner that child is holding up there in that pic, thats not the one
that was censored...I found a thread here on ATS about it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In any case, I am usually opposed to children being posters etc, as you said...
I think in the case of GMO, I would make an exception, as the children are subject to
eat that GMO carp, and it poisons them as well....

Flouride too, in fact you idea about facebook as a tool to speak out against this stuff
is a great one.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

It is a nice pic. Very provocative. Politicians and those who govern can use kids to promote their cause but when we turn the tables on then we get banned. Yet an other dbl standard to prove their betrayal.

It didn't really pick up at first. Maybe because all the people I have on my FB is people I actually know and not 5000 strangers. But after about a year some started sharing and got more and more likes on posts like GM organisms, fluoride and what not. It's a good barometer. If I only reach a couple of people per year, I'm happy. That means they will eventually reach others so on and so forth.

As for banning pic I put up, it happened maybe once. But probably wasn't very politically correct
A good tactic to get "friends" looking at your wall. If they have a measurable attention span they might start reading a few posts I put up. Apparently it's working so...cool.
edit on 5-6-2013 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Here's a screen shot of a post I just made on FB. Let see if it get's hits or I get slapped on the fingers....maybe both. Who knows?

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by XLR8R

I really dont see how that pic they took down could be child abuse,
the kids can have a voice about anything but GMO?

Oh they hypocrisy! I can think of dozens of things kids have been
"posters" for, all of which are way more controversial.

It is really the kids that take the brunt of it too, they cant say no
on their own to vaccines, GMO. It is forced on them.

I would wager a bet it was some GMO company that was monitoring
facebook that got that taken down.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I think you're right about the kids getting the short end of the stick. And yes they absolutely can have an opinion.
---
A boy and his GMO
---

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by XLR8R

That is a great video!

I think there is a new thread on it?

new topics

top topics

join