It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bet you didn't learn this in school - Cure Cancer in 3 minutes!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
At a medicine-less hospital in China a woman is non-surgically cured of a cancerous tumor on her bladder that is 3 inches in diameter.

Quite an interesting video that shows this tumor disappearing in less than 3 minutes. I am not going to try to explain how they do it. This takes the power of positive thinking into a whole new realm.

Debunkers welcome.

ATS search engine used.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
s & f for that one i was telling a lady today about dr simoncelli ? baking soda cure

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by billdadobbie
s & f for that one i was telling a lady today about dr simoncelli ? baking soda cure

yes the baking soda raises the p.h. in the body and will create a condition that cancer cannot thrive in..trouble is keeping the bodys p.h. at the required levels. it was explained to me that some cancers are like a fungus and they die at around p.h. 7and higher
hope someone with more knowledge will pipe in

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
ATS search engine used.

Well, there was this old thread, but the youtube video is now a broken link.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Interesting to note, Dr. Simoncelli also says that the middle of the cancer cell is Candida...which I rarely hear anyone mention. Knowing this could lead to many people changing lifestyles to avoid these types of invasive problems.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by vonclod

You might like this article:
drsircus.com...

I recently published about fungal infections, and breast cancer has been found to be associated with increased frequency of mold-fermented cheese consumption.[3] Fungi produce toxic metabolites called mycotoxins[4] that can cause cancer.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
This video reminded me of a car raffle at our church years ago. An acquaintance of mine kept telling everyone that she was going to win. She told everyone she talked with at the picnic this. Her faith in this idea was unshakeable and we all just smiled. Sure as shooting she did win. Over 10,000 chances and she blew our minds.

Recently, I talked with another acquaintance whose husband has had cancer for many years and was rapidly declining. He is a Dentist and I didn't want to insult his or her intelligence, but I would feel terrible if I didn't share something that could save his life.

I mentioned that cancer doesn't thrive in alkalinity and flooding the cells with oxygen might be helpful. I was shocked when she said: "We'll have to check into these things." After all the chemo/radiation he endured, they didn't even know about these things!. They put his life in the hands of the cancer industry without doing any research.

edit on 6/2/2013 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

thanx for the info

it seems like the possible cures that are natural and not costly..and there are many out there for many conditions are not explored properly or taken seriously..or at least not discussed by most physicians

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Interesting article my friend!

My aunt was diagnosed with breast cancer and was also lactose intolerant, never consuming any sort of dairy product at in her adult life.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I didn't see a cancer cure in that video. I saw a blob on a screen getting smaller. That doesn't prove anything. No evidence that this was cancer, and no evidence that it was cured as a result of manic chanting.

Gregg Braden was spouting gibberish. Almost nothing he said made any sense at all. Just pseudoscientific bunkum.

Very suspicious that the screen is deliberately covered during some parts of the video.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by vonclod

yes the baking soda raises the p.h. in the body and will create a condition that cancer cannot thrive in..trouble is keeping the bodys p.h. at the required levels. it was explained to me that some cancers are like a fungus and they die at around p.h. 7and higher
hope someone with more knowledge will pipe in

First of all, read THIS

Secondly, There is a very prevalent misconception that cancer thrives in an acidic environment.
Unfortunately though, this is incorrect.
Cancer cells need EXACTLY the same environment as every other cell in the body i.e. just slightly above a neutral pH, around 7.3 to 7.5.
Anything outside of this range and the cells start to deteriorate (that's ALL of the cells, cancer and normal) and you will be ill. Any further outside of this range and you will become near to death.

Now unless you inject soda bic directly into your bloodstream (DO NOT DO THIS< YOU WILL PROBABLY DIE) there's not really a way you can alter your body's pH levels. Eating foods and "harmless" substances have no effect whatsoever. Sure, they can alter your urine pH levels (which fluctuate throughout the day anyway) but these have no bearing on your body's pH as urine is waste. It's what the body is getting rid of to maintain it's virtually constant pH level (along with expelling CO2 via respiration etc etc).

The best ingesting soda bic will do is neutralise your stomach acid, the soda bic will react with the acid in your stomach to produce water, salt and a bit of CO2 (you'll burp).

All the above is basic human physiology.

As for the video.....well, since there's no cure for cancer, you make your own mind up.
edit on 3/6/13 by Pardon? because: Spelling

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Haven't watched the video yet ,but before I do ,I will guess its a form of qi gong .
Qi gong masters are said to be able to do this.

Also,the Budwig diet cures cancer,and is safer that raising your ph level .
You can over do ph ,which can cause many life threatening issues .
Just a word of caution .
edit on 05/28/2013 by PtolemyII because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I've had a good look at the video now and apart from Gregg talking absolute nonsense the recording of the ultrasound was quite interesting.

I say interesting as since I used to be quite an experienced cardiac ultrasonographer this is a really easy technique to perform.

The screen on the ultrasound machine is split in half. One's a still image of the "tumour" and the other's "live".
Keep an eye on the darkish round object in the bottom right of both splits.

What's happening is that the ultrsonographer is very slowly tilting the ultrasound probe away so it LOOKS like the tumour is disappearing. I can tell this because if you look at the bottom right corner you will see a change in the round object which would not occur if the probe remains still.
Essentially the object is still there but the ultrasound can't see it as it's being directed away from where it the tumour is. For reference, think of how what you can see on a foetal scan changes when the ultrasonographer changes the position of the probe
What's also noticeable to me is that where the operator has placed the probe doesn't look correct. It's also angling up towards the patient's head when it should be angled towards the patients feet.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Pardon?

Sadly,this makes total sense .
Oh well

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
We could relate this to:
the intention experiments,
the placebo effect,
the random generators.
They prove "mind over matter".

The "feeling" he talks about is an "intention" !
The "field", we all know about it !
the "interconnexion / interconnectedness" also !
. . .right ?

Use
us2.ixquick.com
and learn. . . B-)

Blue skies.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by C-JEAN

We could relate this to:

Fraudulent misrepresentation of the ultrasound. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Can this dangerous and idiotic misinformation not be moved to the Hoax section?, pretty reckless to be honest.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Everyone bing search: Is cancer a fungus? The information was shocking to say the least. I've always had a feeling that "cancer" was cause by a fungus. This information has been extremely suppressed. The foods we eat have amazing power to heal any condition deemed "incureable" by the medical establishment. They're not interested in cures,only profits. Your immune system is vital in order to stay healthy. Chemo was never designed to heal anyone.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Oannes

If the information has been extremely suppressed then why can you find it with a simple Bing search?
And who's telling you it's been "extremely suppressed"?

Think about it.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
The REAL secret about cancer -

Cancer can never be treated if cancer never has the opportunity to mutliply and destroy neighbooring cells. One whos body is too acidic, is highly vulnerable to allowing a cancer cell to multiply - as their original cells are not 'healthy' enough to slow down the multiplcation of the dying cell.

To prevent cancer from ever happening - one must eat naturely and get off the society diet.. ALKILIZE YOUR BODY AND CANCER CAN NEVER BE. There was a time in humanity, when cancer was unknown. And then came the govenment plan to slowly attack the health of humanity.

Eating meat, drinking acid (coke, pepsi, carbonation), high sugar content, floridated water (mixed with a high sodium habit, look up SODIUM-FLORIDE) ... All these things will lead to every health problem we hear of today.
Then people beleive they're bodies are degrading for no reason and seek doctor help > prescription, sugery, anti-biotics etc..and this leads to more problems.

How stupid one can be to not understand the bases of living in a human body. You are BORN on a biological planet, you need 3 things to LIVE > Water, Food, Air/breath - the FOOD that your body needs is the FOOD that comes directly from the planets soil/trees/bushes. The water your body NEEDS is the water that is not PH unbalanced, and chemically RAPED.

I'll stop there, digest THAT folks

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join