It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Webbot Predictions 2013

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I think you guys are overplaying the faith Cliff High has in the web bot and his assertions about the accuracy of the predictions. I dont subscribe to his reports but I do read George Ure's site everyday and he makes it rather clear that the predictions are possibilities and not set in stone. I am very open to the idea that the future can leak into the present at least in "energy" or "signal" terms. I see the Web Bot as a measure of a chance for something to happen and not an outright prediction. YMMV...

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen

Originally posted by JoeP2247
reply to post by WP4YT

It is predicting some kind of a tidal wave that will hit the west coast of the US and a "black-out" of the internet - possibly related to the fiber optic cables in the ocean.

The Internet is designed not to "black out", ever -- it was originally architected by the DoD to keep running even during a nuclear war. A country that has a single point of entry can isolate itself but cutting that connection, and a person, company or ISP can similarly be cut off, as they have a single point of contact, but the Internet, in general, would continue operating just fine if some fibre optic cables were cut.

Here is an old map of UUNet's backbone -- if the cable between the US and Japan, for example, was severed, traffic between those points would automatically be routed through the London -> Hong Kong -> Osaka -> Tokyo link. Things would slow down a bit, but it would still work.

yep you right i worked on those systems TAT-8 TAT-9 SEEMEEWEE . FLAG & SO ON & it has built in backups & rerouting

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I followed the Web-bot project with interest when it first came into the public eye. I lost interest when they gave lame excuses for their detailed predictions.

Has the process improved? Has it had any sort of REAL and RELEVANT predictions, or is it still useless? I really sort of hoped it was going to work.

Has it yet? ever?

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Never really got into the webbot thing. It would be cool if it could predict the future accuratly.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Yeah, Cliff ain't got it right for a while. I think he may be polluting his own stream. Often his data reflects only the chatter about an event that never happened. He identified the chatter and assumed the event. I wouldn't count on that global coastal thing right away.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by JoeP2247

Their predictions have sucked the last few years, global coastal event was suppose to happen years ago, they are so vague. They want you to subscribe to their website, it's all about the money. What happened to the dollar crash, summer of hell, etc.

regards,

ex-subscriber

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Today is the last day for the webbot predictions - looks like they really messed up unless something dramatic happens today. This would certainly not be the first time they were totally wrong.
Joe

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoeP2247
Today is the last day for the webbot predictions - looks like they really messed up unless something dramatic happens today. This would certainly not be the first time they were totally wrong.

And yet it's only a matter of time before we will see yet another "prediction" from webbot. I can't believe that people actually pay money for that nonsense.

There's a sucker born every minute.

- David Hannum, on P.T. Barnum's side show hoaxes

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by JoeP2247

So much for the webbot - this blunder should permanently sink their credibility - for good I hope.

At least my prediction (that they would be wrong) turned out right.

Adios webbot

Joe

top topics

<< 1   >>

join