It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Fake shops' open up ahead of the G8 summit

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Lady_Tuatha

They do, it's called art on the rails and they provide civic centers for artist.....I love all things ATS also but you guys are all reading too much into a non story and drawing conclusions on a country that even if you live here , you don't know anything about.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Why are they kissing rings for the g8 people? Hiding the truth doesn't get more money. All that matters is that the windows are clean. Now the security detail is going to be weirded out, thinking that they're hiding snipers behind the windows. Way to go.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by michaelmcclen

I do live here, and I do know lots about Northern Ireland!

The local MLA's care more about increasing their salaries than helping the unemployed and creating more jobs for people here. They are torie puppets afraid to speak up about the current system incase it affects their own jobs. They spend more time arguing with eachopther over flags and trivial things than actually helping the community.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Lady_Tuatha

Well that's a very creative way to imply that those attending G8 are irretrievably stupid.

Anybody know if they installed any cameras outside the stickers - erm, shops - to identify "Most Gullible Nation"?

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by chasingbrahman

that would be great!

A hilarious sight would be Mr Putin getting angry with a shop door that refuses to open for him.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join