It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass grave of Palestinians killed by Israel in 1948 found

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I think it's important to note something and it's a HUGE something.

The Nazi's took years...upon years...to try and kill off their enemies through the coldest and most systematic "assembly line" style approach the world has ever seen taken to mass murder. It's why Mao and Stalin could count upwards of 60 MILLION dead to Hitlers 6 million and still take second seat to his billing in history. Sometimes it really is as much about how something is done as it is what was done.

Having said that for some context....the Palestinians are a rag tag fighting force and were, even when this Mass Grave was filled. Compared to the Jews? Well.. Unfair match-up doesn't even begin to cover it.

If the Jews wanted to rid the world of Palestinians....at least those in Gaza and the West Bank? Well, if they were Nazi about caring what others thought...it could be done inside a long weekend and to the last woman and child. No survivors and no time for the world to even absorb the horror of what happened.

The fact they don't ...and never have, despite EASILY possessing the tools to do it? Tells me that "ethnic cleansing" or "genocide" are terms so badly misplaced here as to cast questions of motive toward those who use them. It flat doesn't fit..and never has, IMO.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

It's why Mao and Stalin could count upwards of 60 MILLION dead to Hitlers 6 million and still take second seat to his billing in history. Sometimes it really is as much about how something is done as it is what was done.

No. Hitler takes "top billing" because a lot of Jews went into the media and academia after the war, determined that this time, they would control public opinion about themselves

If the Jews wanted to rid the world of Palestinians....at least those in Gaza and the West Bank? Well, if they were Nazi about caring what others thought...it could be done inside a long weekend and to the last woman and child. No survivors and no time for the world to even absorb the horror of what happened.

The fact they don't ...and never have, despite EASILY possessing the tools to do it? Tells me that "ethnic cleansing" or "genocide" are terms so badly misplaced here as to cast questions of motive toward those who use them. It flat doesn't fit..and never has, IMO.

Someone as intelligent as you can figure out why they don't. They would be like the Germans, unable to erase the public stain of their sin. They would lose their permanent victim status. They're smarter than that. Better to keep passive-aggressively persecuting the Palestinians until they retaliate, and then attack them in "self defense."

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Snsoc

No. Hitler takes "top billing" because a lot of Jews went into the media and academia after the war, determined that this time, they would control public opinion about themselves

We'll agree to disagree on that one then. Some people hate the Jews with such passion, they (The Jews) are endowed with almost superhuman powers to change the whole face of society and history itself ...as if their saying it makes something true which wasn't. Agreement to Disagree is the best we'll get on this one.....and history stands clear on the level and scope of atrocity, both in Germany and those Communist Regimes I mentioned under Mao and Stalin.

Someone as intelligent as you can figure out why they don't. They would be like the Germans, unable to erase the public stain of their sin. They would lose their permanent victim status. They're smarter than that. Better to keep passive-aggressively persecuting the Palestinians until they retaliate, and then attack them in "self defense."

As noted, the hatred for Israel and all things Jewish is SO powerful in some people that reason itself comes to be colored and jaded by that, first and foremost.

Watching the Jewish people and Israel as a whole (There are 1 million or so Arab CITIZENS of Israel as well as Jews, lets recall) show restraint and not simply destroy those who openly declare Israel's destruction to a person as the only acceptable outcome for peace is something I tend to respect.

Others look for the most ugly and nasty reasons for why they would fail to use more force than they do ...and I ask why we need to look for the worst, in every case, without benefit or exception? It's like saying every Palestinian is a terrorist. That's just as patently false as saying the only reason the Jews don't kill them all is public opinion. Nothing is anywhere close to as 'simple' as some would have the world view this. Nowhere close.

edit on 2-6-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: Minor addition for clarification purposes

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
reply to post by DestroyDestroyDestroy

Agreed, the israeli terrorists even claim to be the "master race"...
Little by little secrets are uncovered.
Someday there may be peace in the mideast, if only the trailer trash could be taken out.

well make you wonder with Hitlers mein kampf book

hmmm it looks as if Hilter Read a translation of the Talmud and used it against the Jews themselves !

Now Israel is reenacting of what they taught of the Talmud of Gentiles !

edit on 2-6-2013 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by grimghost

One, the so called Palestinians belonged to Jordan as ARABS, not Palestinians as the word wasn't even designated for a people then. It was illegally designated part of Pan-Jordan territory at that time.

Two, the Jordanians did not want anything to do with Israeli Jews at that time and did not have communications with each other.

Do you really think they had DNA evidence at the time to figure out who they were?

Three, How about all the mass graves of Jews when the Arabs slaughtered them in previous wars going back to biblical times? Did the Arabs give them a proper burial? Hell no!!! Many were taken as slaves or left for dead so the birds could eat.

If you want to see Nazi's just look at the American and European governments!!!

In final the Arabs were lucky they got a burial at all since their home government of Jordan did not and still does not want jack to do with the Arab terrorist in Israel with the fake name of Palestinians!

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Astrocyte

the fact that they buried the bodies is better then some conflicts where bodies were left where they fell. My father was serving in ww2 and he told me of a city where they came upon a small city in Poland where maybe it was 3000 people large. he didn't remember the name. Or wouldn't tell me it at least. he said it was deserted, either through mass arrests by germans or people fled in fear. The bodies of about 60 people were found in burnt out houses and ruins. nobody bothered to burry the dead. At least these bodies were put in the ground. granted they weren't properly buried, but from what other atrocities could have been done to these bodie. i say its a gesture.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Patriotsrevenge

One, the so called Palestinians belonged to Jordan as ARABS, not Palestinians as the word wasn't even designated for a people then. It was illegally designated part of Pan-Jordan territory at that time.

Two, the Jordanians did not want anything to do with Israeli Jews at that time and did not have communications with each other.

Do you really think they had DNA evidence at the time to figure out who they were?

Three, How about all the mass graves of Jews when the Arabs slaughtered them in previous wars going back to biblical times? Did the Arabs give them a proper burial? Hell no!!! Many were taken as slaves or left for dead so the birds could eat.

If you want to see Nazi's just look at the American and European governments!!!

In final the Arabs were lucky they got a burial at all since their home government of Jordan did not and still does not want jack to do with the Arab terrorist in Israel with the fake name of Palestinians!

Oh please knock off the Zionist propaganda. It has been debunked so many times it's not even fun to debunk it anymore. Many of these Palestinians can trace the ownership of the land back through their families dating back for centuries something the Zionist cannot do. Not to mention maps and passports blows holes in your never have been Palestinians theory.
What nations are the American or European currently wiping off the planet? What concentration camps are they walling in like Gaza?

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Oh you mean kind of like when you keep repeating the number 6.000.000 again and again in the media from the late 1800s till the end of the 2nd world war?
reply to post by flice

good point.. but I think you went way down the rabbit hole that most have not dared to peer into..

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Was it an orchestred systematic mass killing? OR did they just bury them in one large grave after the war?

That is what I need to know before I comment.

Did they capture these 500+ Palestinians and kill them one by one?

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
Was it an orchestred systematic mass killing? OR did they just bury them in one large grave after the war?

Did they capture these 500+ Palestinians and kill them one by one?

since we know the UN divided up the land to create the israeli state & they started a war to conquer the rest of the surrounding land.. I'd say yes.. they orchestrated a systematic wartime plan to capture land & kill those who opposed them.. . so your point of "one by one" or "mass killing" in a war they started seems odd..its both..back then and they are still doing it to this day.

edit on 2-6-2013 by reeferman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
More sources are needed for confirmation.

Preferably not PressTV. The Iranian state media is not known for honest reporting.

And of course the usual suspects rush in to demonize Israel without actually having any facts or unbiased sources to confirm this sensationalist story.
edit on 1-6-2013 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

well, as evidenced by CE's added links, I guess those that rush in to defend nazi like behaviour should check to see if there are more sources first and ad hominem attack second

Not to mention certain of those NAZI "death" camps that have been found DON'T HAVE MASS GRAVES...
more Zionazi BS

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Well sheldon there is also evidence of hebrews/jews living there as well that has been dug up. Judea and old israel were around in the past until the romans came in and dis possessed them when they took over. Then the arabs and some survivors of the hebrews went on after the romans were gone in the area. Up until the creation of israel they got along fine.

"palestine" was used to describe a general area. SOrt of like saying the panhandle is a area.Anyway their ancestors who were there owned the land as much as the other arabs. And before ya say kazars you have to understan how their nation grows. You do not have to be born of a jew mother or parent. All converts are considered full jews according to their laws. So the ones in the middle east accepted the ones from europe according to their traditions

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

Did they capture these 500+ Palestinians and kill them one by one? lets not mention the 100,000 they killed with radiation testing ??

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
6 million or 60 -200....

death is death.

How many have died in the past few millennia for this piece of land?

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere

This thread will not end well.

Anyway, very sad if true. Also very ironic to say the least.

Very few people seem to know the history of the Stern, Leahy and Irgun terrorist groups, who went on to become future leaders of israel.

The bombing of the King David Hotel being one of their more notorious actions.

edit on 1-6-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

The British know all too well about these terrorist groups - they murdered the British who left Palestine when they executed 3 soldiers.- it was the final straw

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
So basically you're pissed off at the jews because they returned the favor the muslims have been doing to them for 1400 years? Oh but wait, no one ever wants to talk about that elephant in the room. People die in war, thats what wars do. That whole "eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth thing" works both ways between muslims and jews. How many millions of jews died in the last 1400 years? More than you can ever know, so stop pissing and moaning about what happens in war. This war has been going on for alot longer than 60 years, try 1400 years. Eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth, leaves everyone blind and toothless.
edit on 2-6-2013 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

"Mass" as in 6.000.000??? Gimme a break PressTv could never substantiate the story.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuppa

Well sheldon there is also evidence of hebrews/jews living there as well that has been dug up. Judea and old israel were around in the past until the romans came in and dis possessed them when they took over. Then the arabs and some survivors of the hebrews went on after the romans were gone in the area. Up until the creation of israel they got along fine.

"palestine" was used to describe a general area. SOrt of like saying the panhandle is a area.Anyway their ancestors who were there owned the land as much as the other arabs. And before ya say kazars you have to understan how their nation grows. You do not have to be born of a jew mother or parent. All converts are considered full jews according to their laws. So the ones in the middle east accepted the ones from europe according to their traditions

Well V I only mentioned that the article didn't mention any Jews only Palestinians I never said that there were no Jews in the graves. But chances are good that there is Jews in there as well because not all Jews wanted the creation of Israel because that was Gods job to do not mans.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
So basically you're pissed off at the jews because they returned the favor the muslims have been doing to them for 1400 years? Oh but wait, no one ever wants to talk about that elephant in the room. People die in war, thats what wars do. That whole "eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth thing" works both ways between muslims and jews. How many millions of jews died in the last 1400 years? More than you can ever know, so stop pissing and moaning about what happens in war. This war has been going on for alot longer than 60 years, try 1400 years. Eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth, leaves everyone blind and toothless.
edit on 2-6-2013 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

Where do you get your history from? Jews have always lived in Muslims nations because it was the Christians that were killing them. Like when the Christians took Spain back from the Muslims all the Jews went with the Muslims because they feared what the Christians would do to them.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Without intending to say "they started it first", I believe around the time of the birth of Christianity that Jews killed Christians....on the orders of the Romans or the Jewish High Priests? Not clear on that one. Islam came many years later. Gibbon's has documented the various Jewish sects and offshoots around this time, and of course what we see now as Christianity.

Does it really matter at the end of the day who started killing who first? Death in the name of God is an appalling excuse for a land grab. What gives any one person a right to own a piece of the Earth? Who dictates that their God is the superior one, or the one true deity?

We are all children of this Earth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join